TRest & MENT = all gone

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Say what? You must not be using PHF Ment? The most I ever did was 40 mg at one time and I thought my head was going to explode. Tired 40 a second time and got the same thing. 30 is all I can handle.
I was using around 100mg a day for awhile, most I ever took at once was 40mg and I can confirm that feeling haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Say what? You must not be using PHF Ment? The most I ever did was 40 mg at one time and I thought my head was going to explode. Tired 40 a second time and got the same thing. 30 is all I can handle.
I don't take it all at once. I divide it up. I've gone up to 110 mg. I chew on some around every 10-15 minutes of my workout. Oh yeah and yes it is the PHF Mentabolan.

00S4Boy

Awards
I used 100mg of trest oral a day, and most i did was 60mg pwo, and yea talk about BP spike from hell.

DarthGainer

Awards
So what would you guys say is a good dose to stay between (Pre only) 30-60mg?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what would you guys say is a good dose to stay between (Pre only) 30-60mg?
For MENT? 20-30mg is PLENTY as a pre-workout boost.

I take 30 on "large muscle group" days (legs, back, or chest etc) and conversely take smaller doses (20) when I have "small muscle group" days (bi's or tri's).

For TREST? 25-50mg seems to be the popular dosing for pre-workout boost. Personal experience only but Trest is slightly weaker in my opinion as a pre-training booster. Everyone responds uniquely so start there and take more/less based on your personal experience.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I take 30 on "large muscle group" days (legs, back, or chest etc) and conversely take smaller doses (20) when I have "small muscle group" days (bi's or tri's).

For TREST? 25-50mg seems to be the popular dosing for pre-workout boost. Personal experience only but Trest is slightly weaker in my opinion as a pre-training booster. Everyone responds uniquely so start there and take more/less based on your personal experience.
From my experience this is dead on.

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
Thoughts on using TD trest to "cruise" between oral cycles?

I was going to use it as a base, but I like the idea of using it to hang on to the gains between orals...I just haven't read of anyone using it like that.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thoughts on using TD trest to "cruise" between oral cycles? I was going to use it as a base, but I like the idea of using it to hang on to the gains between orals...I just haven't read of anyone using it like that.
Yes, very good DS for this. That said, it's still a DS which means your HPTA will not recover as you will still be "on".

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys actually get a package from aar yet ? Especially from this last sale they did? I bought some and got the shipping confirmation number next day like others but still nothing.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I finally got mine on Wednesday. Ordered on Dec 18th.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Ok sounds like takes a little longer than the 1-3 shipment estimate but they are showing up. Thx !

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok sounds like takes a little longer than the 1-3 shipment estimate but they are showing up. Thx !
They are getting stuck in a sorting facility in SC, takes a few days to get out of there

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are getting stuck in a sorting facility in SC, takes a few days to get out of there
Sup Brutha.

Is this what they told you? Sounds odd to me. Lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup Brutha.

Is this what they told you? Sounds odd to me. Lol
What my tracking on my last 2 packages said. Actually just got my order from them tonight, took about 10 days on each of them

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What my tracking on my last 2 packages said. Actually just got my order from them tonight, took about 10 days on each of them
Ahhhh. Ok. Thanks for the info ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This makes no sense
Unless you are referring to oral administration of 7a methyl norandrostenedione vs oral administration of 7a methyl nor testosterone
Ment=methyl nor test = trestolone

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This makes no sense
Unless you are referring to oral administration of 7a methyl norandrostenedione vs oral administration of 7a methyl nor testosterone
He means Mentabolan the Celtic Labs prohormone... it converts to trestolone. He didn't mean ment as in trestolone.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This makes no sense
On paper I always assumed that 30mg of trest was going to be better than 30mg of ment. Saying this the overwhelming amount of reviews indicate the exact opposite when it comes to using the whole dose pre-workout. The only reason I could explain this would be MENT possibly having some activity prior to conversion to trest? I have no idea if this is the case but I do know that many of the hormones we had in the past, 4-androdiol for example, had intrinsic activity with out having to convert.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I don't take it all at once. I divide it up. I've gone up to 110 mg. I chew on some around every 10-15 minutes of my workout. Oh yeah and yes it is the PHF Mentabolan.
That is crazy! How can you even bend your arms during your workout lol? Your bp must be through the roof. 25-30mg is perfect, but 80-110mg..oh my!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is crazy! How can you even bend your arms during your workout lol? Your bp must be through the roof. 25-30mg is perfect, but 80-110mg..oh my!
Agreeeed. Dangggg

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I question the point in using more than a certain amount. We have to ask does 50mg deliver 2x the results of 25mg? Does 100mg deliver 2x the results of 50mg and 4x the results of 25mg??

I mean you guys are all able to use as you see fit I just raise these questions as we might be able to use these harder and harder to get compounds for longer if doses are kept a bit more restricted.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I run 50-60 Trestobol before workouts all the time. No headaches. I never have high bp whenever I check it when I'm on on high doss of anything but my job is all day cardio and I run nitrates a lot and I feel great as far as that goes. I've never figured out though why everyone says this about Trest. If it affects you that way I wouldn't be running g steroids period. I honestly feel like people expect these sides and get them 50% of the time due to the anxiety of expecting it. The mind is powerful. This said I don't not feel like if blood pressure spikes that you can control it with your mind lol. But if 50 of oral trest spikes your blood pressure that bad there is a big problem. Especially when you are getting perhaps 5-10 mg in your blood stream over the next couple hours. Injecting Ace at 70-90 per day would cause problems then also and idk if I ever hear much about high blood pressure on it

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I've run Ment at 60-80 pwo and trest at 60-70 pwo. Neither one caused any problems. Pumps from IM trest are way more insane. I didn't feel like Mentabolan versus Trestobol was a noticeable difference. In all reality I dont feel its worth taking as pwo boost. The pumps aren't enough to make it cost worthy. I ran Trestobol at 150-200 per day with 50 of that before my workout and wasn't super excited about the results. Epi at 50 gave me better pumps and results. IM trest at 25 ED was better than all the above

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On paper I always assumed that 30mg of trest was going to be better than 30mg of ment. Saying this the overwhelming amount of reviews indicate the exact opposite when it comes to using the whole dose pre-workout. The only reason I could explain this would be MENT possibly having some activity prior to conversion to trest? I have no idea if this is the case but I do know that many of the hormones we had in the past, 4-androdiol for example, had intrinsic activity with out having to convert.
Mentabolan does have its own activity, iirc.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comparing an prohormone meant to be taken orally to a androgen meant to be injected, but instead you take it orally is redonkulous.

It's like injecting menadione an comparing it to injecting ment.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it's the opposite, ment (trest, people need to stop calling menadione ment cause it isn't) gets broken down during first pass needing more hormone.
This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who did their research.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He means Menadione the prohormone sold by a few companies... it converts to trestolone. He didn't mean ment as in trestolone.
Got it, so he means something completely different than what he said.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not at all. Dividing up the dosage is a lot different than taking it all at once, and I didn't start off taking that much I worked my way up to that dosage over several weeks.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, it's the opposite, ment (trest, people need to stop calling menadione ment cause it isn't) gets broken down during first pass needing more hormone.
This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who did their research.
Well I am referring Mentabolan(7-alpha-methylestrene-3,17-dione) when I say ment. I think most of us mean this when we shorten it to MENT. This is what most bought from PHF and used it preworkout. I also do not think it is beyond the realm of possibility to contemplate it having activity on it's own. I know many ph's that were once assumed to have to convert to work ended up having intrinsic activity.

Not trying to be argumentative just curious as to why mentabolan could not have activity without converting? Is there something about it's structure that would prevent it from interacting with the AR? My knowledge in this area is not as deep as some people but I am interested in learning and improving my knowledge base.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I run 50-60 Trestobol before workouts all the time. No headaches. I never have high bp whenever I check it when I'm on on high doss of anything but my job is all day cardio and I run nitrates a lot and I feel great as far as that goes. I've never figured out though why everyone says this about Trest. If it affects you that way I wouldn't be running g steroids period. I honestly feel like people expect these sides and get them 50% of the time due to the anxiety of expecting it. The mind is powerful. This said I don't not feel like if blood pressure spikes that you can control it with your mind lol. But if 50 of oral trest spikes your blood pressure that bad there is a big problem. Especially when you are getting perhaps 5-10 mg in your blood stream over the next couple hours. Injecting Ace at 70-90 per day would cause problems then also and idk if I ever hear much about high blood pressure on it

Correct. It seems that some people when looking to do a cycle concentrate too much on the side effects. They see high blood pressure and when they start the cycle they immediately seek out symptoms of high blood pressure. They see gyno as a possible side and then when they go on cycle they go outside in the cold and nips get cold and itchy- oh no! it must be gyno!. These people literally talk themselves into a side effect loaded cycle. With blood pressure you can actually raise it this way. It's sort of like white coat hypertension but instead of white coats and doctors it's just the thought of possible side effects like high bp.....And if the the product actually does cause high bp in someone who doesn't obsess like this, imagine how high it can get with someone who does.....The way people react to certain products is also highly individual, but obsessing and looking for side effects only makes things worse. Hell, I've even seen some people post that are worried the product isn't working because they don't "feel" any side effects!.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it, so he means something completely different than what he said.
Yeah ment is a colloquialism for Celtic Labs mentabolan, meanwhile most guys don't call trestolone MENT anymore since trestolone became popular. 4 years ago ment would mean ment, though.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wtf if you have a bag from phf that says ment then call it ment. Every thing else is trest as far as I know?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever.

You guys want to confuse new people that's your business, I'll back out.

As far as the activity, you'd have to research the q&a section of pa's forum. It was discussed way back when menadione was first released.

Mentabolan=menadione, a pro hormone to MEthyl NorTest aka ment, drug name trestolone.
Hopefully newbs researching will figure out the difference.
It's like comparing 4diol to test suspension

00S4Boy

Awards
Whatever.

You guys want to confuse new people that's your business, I'll back out.

As far as the activity, you'd have to research the q&a section of pa's forum. It was discussed way back when menadione was first released.

Mentabolan=menadione, a pro hormone to MEthyl NorTest aka ment, drug name trestolone.
Hopefully newbs researching will figure out the difference.
It's like comparing 4diol to test suspension
To clarify a little of the thread.

Like BBG said, Ment these days in this community is used to describe Mentdione, yes you are correct initially MENT referenced MEthyl Nor Test, I don't know the exact enactment of the name Trestolone, but now we call MENT Trest.

Both Ment and Trest can be taken orally.

Typically user reviews, do seem to say Ment seems to give more of a boost PWO over Trest.

Also for BBG, Ment shouldn't have any activity on it's own, almost no steroids have androgen receptor activity without a 17b hydroxy function. Exactly how Ment does this I do not have scientific evidence to back up anything I would speculate.

muscle inc.

Awards
Didn't think I was confused until I read through this thread. I never used 'MENT' or 'trest' yet but have two bottles of GenTech Labs Methyl-Tren 550 for future use. 10mg per cap of 7-alpha-methyl-estra-4-ene-3,17-dione. Which is this and what would be the best way to run it?

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some stuff from AAR before New Years and still haven't got my package. Customer service keeps telling me, they will look into it

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered some stuff from AAR before New Years and still haven't got my package. Customer service keeps telling me, they will look into it. Seems like a shady company
Yes, took them forever to ship but they finally did. Bad experience for sure. Product is supposed to be legit though.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered some stuff from AAR before New Years and still haven't got my package. Customer service keeps telling me, they will look into it
Same here but my order came like weeks ago. Haven't tried the Trest yet though.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Whatever it is 30mg before a workout is a straight game changer for pump/ strength / workout aggression .