Awards
Subbed. I love trest. Running 50mg/day now with 250wk test and some superdrol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log so far bro. Interested in extended use of MK.

Also post above me sounds like a lot of fun!!

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
I'm in my 7th week or so here and I can say that everything Is still going great. Upped my trest dose to 75 MG so I could use the second bottle up quicker. Strength is still shooting up crazy rates. I threw up 365, 5 times the other day. I am making outstanding gains in my upper frame. The bloat has actually seemed to recede. Now that I've been on the Mk for a while my hunger has dialed down. I'm sleeping better than I've slept in my entire life. Staying in a deep sleep for a solid 6 to 7 hours every night. I typically wake up multiple times during the night. I will be very interested to see what happens when I cut out my Trest.

stancratcha5

stancratcha5

Awards
So i finally cut off my Trest today. I made some very sizable gains on this cycle, and i am happy with the results. Trest is a wonderful compound. Will run again. It's hard for me to say what i really gained as far as weight, because i was just coming off a competition. But i would say i'm floating around 195-200. Which is a good 10 pounds higher than what i am usually at. My strength shot through the roof on this stuff. It is going to be interesting to see what happens now. Will the mk help me retain some of those gains? It will be interesting to see. Sleep is still great, i wake up sometimes with numb hands. I'm going into my 3rd month now so hopefully i will really start to see what this stuff is capable of in terms of anabolic activity and fat loss possibilities. I will run this for an entire year, so there is no rush.

NICK32

Awards
guys do u experience any hair loss from ol dermatr3st?

NICK32

Awards
oh fack i shedd like **** from havoc so its a big X dermatr3st for me

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
oh fack i shedd like **** from havoc so its a big X dermatr3st for me
I've always avoided epistane for just that reason. I tend to stay away from DHT-based compounds.

Halo at 50-75mg or Tbol at 40-50mg (for 6 weeks) are both fairly mild cycles that should be "safe" for your hair. There's always a chance of accelerated hairloss when using steroids, though.

If your hair is vitally important to your overall sense of well-being, I'd suggest avoiding AAS altogether, and playing in the natural anabolics arena.

NICK32

Awards
yeah its smtng im afraid of... however i was thinking deca but who knows how im gonna react

NICK32

Awards
i think im gonna use tbol for my next cycle on 1 octmb i will make it log i hope u are there!!