TrenE/sus250 Cycle

kmo44

Awards
Will be running a TrenE/Sus250 soon. I will post all specifics later, so please don't hit me with the stats? how many cycles have you run? and all that stuff. I will post all that info and my exact plan including diet later and look forward to specific input on that from all of you. Yes, I have run Tren E one time before. Not enough in my opinion, 1ml twice a week @ 100mg/ml with 200mg test cyp once a week for 9 weeks. I just have 1 question for now.

I have enough gear to run the sus250 at 1ml twice per week and the tren e 100mg/ml at 1ml eod. 10 weeks of sus250 and 8 weeks Tren.

Opinions please as to whether or not this 10 week cycle (8wks tren) is long enough or should I get enough gear to run 15 wks sus250 and 12 weeks tren?

My concern is that the tren will have only kicked in good for 4 weeks or so and then I would have to stop and not maximize my Tren run?

Thanks in advance for your input! I am 44 years old. I know, pretty old compared to some of you!

kmo44

Awards
TenE/Sus250 Cycle

Hmmmm, no responses? Did I do or say something wrong?

I have seen many conversations here about Tren? I know I am new to the board, should I be submitting my questions another way?

Any input is welcome. Thank you.

ArmsOfHell

ArmsOfHell

Awards
Long acting tests like tren E (enanthate) take 3-4weeks to kick in... If you run it for 8 weeks you'll still get the effects of it 3-4weeks after you last shot so that doesnt mean if you stop at 8 weeks that the tren only worked for the last 4weeks... Sustanon also has some long acting tests so they are a good combo... If you start them together your peak will be from the 4th week and on, so anytime you want to come off i recommend tapering both of them or atleast taper the trenE to try to avoid the crash phase as much as possible. (Because the crash on tren is harsh!!)
run them10 - 14 weeks depending how long you want to stay on cutting the dosage in half the last 2 weeks... Keep in mind they will still be working for a few weeks after your cycle so stay on anti estrogens until 4weeks after your last shot to be safe... If you start noticing sore nipples and swelling within the first 4weeks start the antiestrogen rite away and run it the whole cycle.

hope this helps.

kmo44

Awards
Thank you ArmsOfHell.

Confirms what I was thinking and thank you for mentioning the tapering off. I did not do it my first go round, but I was only on 1ml twice per week.

As mentioned I will post specifics on cycle soon.

Thanks again for your input!