Trenbolen By: CTD Labs

13-ethyl- 3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-diene-17-one 25mg
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 20mg

Same as Max LMG/ Revolt?

:stick:

& what is this:

5a-androstano [2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

Furzabol?
it's stronger than KiloSport Trenadrol. I'm going to be logging it in a few weeks. My cycle is starting at the beginning of March. It's like combining Trenadrol and Xtreme Tren. I loved Trenadrol, so I can't wait to start this.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
it's stronger than KiloSport Trenadrol. I'm going to be logging it in a few weeks. My cycle is starting at the beginning of March. It's like combining Trenadrol and Xtreme Tren. I loved Trenadrol, so I can't wait to start this.
ahh thanks.... just wasnt too sure of the compound

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol is
17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone

13-ethyl- 3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-diene-17-one 25mg is MAX LMG
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 20mg is What's in Finigenx

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol is
17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone

13-ethyl- 3-methoxy-gona-2,5 (10)-diene-17-one 25mg is MAX LMG
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 20mg is What's in Finigenx

the estra-4 9-diene compound, that is the same as 19 norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione, right? because i took that at 60 mg and made amazing gains.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
The 13-ethyl compound was pretty much torn apart by patrick arnold's new article in Muscular Development. I'd never use it because of that and it's very wet gains along with gyno scare from previous users.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
The 13-ethyl compound was pretty much torn apart by patrick arnold's new article in Muscular Development. I'd never use it because of that and it's very wet gains along with gyno scare from previous users.
SHYT! I was sold up until the gyno + wet gains issue. Hmmm....

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Oh and get this. PA also developed a methyl prosteroid that was going to be released under ergopharm during the height of the methyl-reign, but somehow news leaked out, and the feds thought he was manufacturing THG or some crap again so they raided it. The compound didn't aromatase so dry gains, good strength, and supposedly almost no liver toxicity or other side effects. Can you even imagine the popularity that product would have had??? It wouldve been as high up as superdrol, HD and PP

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
dang, thats the best price i can find on anything with that compound in it(its 75$ at my local shops) but the other compound is kind of a turn off.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah fellas.. I've been battling gyno since a cycle with good old 13-ethyl over 10 weeks ago.. had a solid pct too, toremifene was involved.. Now I'm doing what I can to get rid of this lump under my nip.. They hurt too.. blah..:frustrate:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
what kind of gains did you make on that cycle? and do you think they were worth it?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
the gains weren't bad at all. Really, 13-ethyl has a lot to offer.. You just really have to (in my case) be wary of gyno...

Overall, I don't think it's worth it. There are better options out there that aren't near as likely to mess with your jubblies. If given a "do-over" I'd definitely go with something else.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ill see if i can have my uncle prescribe me arimidex and torem, and if he can i may run a cycle of this in the future. otherwise its superdrol and the leftover 19-nor i have.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I loaded up on Methyl-E.. Epithio products, thus far, are my favorite :)

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i want epistane, havoc or epidrol, but at this point it looks epidrol is my only choice since epistane and havoc have both been discontinued.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Methyl E is a good clone.. And, it can be found pretty cheap atm.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ill look into it. i wish i had a dialysis machine so i could run that decabolen plus my leftover tren. 3 methyls plus 19-nor...ouch.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
i want epistane, havoc or epidrol, but at this point it looks epidrol is my only choice since epistane and havoc have both been discontinued.
Epistane has NOT been discontinued. It should be back out very shortly.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i know rpn's is done, so nutra planet's website is just wrong atm?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i wasn't planning on running a cycle for a few months, and i figured by that time havoc would be out of stock, and how i just saw nutraplanet saying epi is out of stock and bodybuilding doesn't even show up as they carry it any longer. but they have methyl e for 43$ for 150 pills so i might pick that up.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wonder what this means? "will be back in a big way" in the near future.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Genera Epidrol is very good and priced right.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
LOL, don't buy it here, bro. Google Methyl-E and you will get way better prices than that. Also try Epithin-E, this is another clone.Go to sell.com and search for it, they have it there also. And obviously ebay will have it for cheap. Just lookin out man :) $43 is rediculous, lol.
one bottle at nutra planet is 75 pills for that. that is 150 pills for that, so its half of nutra planets price. basically 22$ a bottle.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
the only better price i found was 20$ a bottle, but you have to buy 10 bottles to get that price.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah fellas.. I've been battling gyno since a cycle with good old 13-ethyl over 10 weeks ago.. had a solid post cycle therapy too, toremifene was involved.. Now I'm doing what I can to get rid of this lump under my nip.. They hurt too.. blah..:frustrate:
if you get some of the longhandled vice grips, you can probably "pop" whatever it is under there.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
if you get some of the longhandled vice grips, you can probably "pop" whatever it is under there.

Great advice! I've just been going about this all wrong..

lol.. this is funny, but I still have gyno.. Dang.. I've got some atd coming soon. I'm tapering off my formestane atm.. Hopefully some decently dosed atd will do the trick.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
How about giving your body a rest from supplements to stabalize itself? Instead of supp after supp

Don Corleone

Awards
So, this Trenbolen, it aromatizes? Or does it actually increase prolactin like tren does which is what caused gyno symptoms? That can be fixed with vitex...