Trenazone/Havoc

tmaster101

Awards
Hey guys, new to the forum and I wanted ro share my experience so far with trenazone and epistane.

First some Stats. I am 27, original weight before cycle was 209 lbs. I lift 4 days a week and do cardio on off days.

Here is my supps for the cycle:

Trenazone: wk 1-2 1.5. ml wk 2-6 2 ml.

Havoc: wk 1 20mg wk2-4 30mg wk5-6 40mg

Cycle Assist: 2 week preload and 8 pills per day on cycle and 6 weeks after cycle

Additional NAC and Milk thistle

Multivitamin

Arginine AKG (helps me manage bp along with Hawthorne berry)

300g protein
2800 clean calories

Pct

Tamoxifen Citrate (for my lab rat of course! ;)) week 1-2 40mg week 3-4 20mg

Erase

Cycle assist as stated above

3 weeks into cycle and I have put on 16lbs (current weight 225) and lost 3% body fat and drop a pant size (was 34 now 33)

Muscle hardness has been incredible and the body recomp I have experienced is amazing (I regret not taking pre cycle pics, but I will post some current photos).

Strength has been phenomenonal. I have gone from 80 to 110 fir 5 reps in my dumbbell bench and leg press went from 360 to 425. Dumbell curl has gone from 35 to 45 as well.

Only side has been lack of interest for sex. I can get it up, but I don't have the desire (wife thinks I am cheating lol)
, but that is the price I pay for using a 19 nor.

Overall, I am shocked at my results, considering my calorie intake. I was looking for hardness and cut, but will have to live with all this extra muscle mass. ;(

tmaster101

Awards
Also experience some minor back pumps while running, but the pain is minimal like a light pinching sensation.

Whoops, should have read the rules that this is the wrong section for logs, even though this is more of a review for a stack.