Trenazone cycle, 3 months?

SpyderThree

Awards
So I'm currently on 15 mg's test daily (HRT) and was thinking about starting a one month trenazone cycle. But why stop at a month? No liver toxicity with non methyl so why not go all the way, a real cycle. Any thoughts on why this could or would be a bad idea would be great!

Thanks for the look guys!!!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
its not liver toxic but there are other side effects i got night sweats and a little acne as well as some sex issues but hopefully the test will negate that particular side effect. my only concern would be the skin at the application site. for me it became really irritated and started to peel off kind of like sunburn and got worse after continued use

SpyderThree

Awards
Thanks for your thoughts Eric! How long was your cycle? And did you rotate the application site? Hopefully that fix's that prob...

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
just 4 weeks. i did rotate the sites between forearms, chest and neck, i suppose i could have used quads and biceps as well but they are less convenient. the skin irritation went away fairly quickly after i stopped. just make sure u put it on clean skin and give it plenty of time to absorb. the bottle said it can be run up to 12 weeks so i dont see a problem with what u want to do what kind of dosages were u thinking

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol!

san731

san731

Awards
If you guys think there's no live toxicity with this you may want to research more. Non methyl does NOT always imply no organ toxicity. Especially tren!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you guys think there's no live toxicity with this you may want to research more. Non methyl does NOT always imply no organ toxicity. Especially tren!
yeah I have a feeling it has an adverse effect on the liver, nothing to back this up other than conjecture on my part 2 1/2 weeks in....but I think that it may be true.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
According to a post on another forum, a guy got bloods during a trenazone run and his liver values were close to normal, but his lipids were strongly affected. Trenazone is Dienolone. Depending on dosage why not run trenazone for 6 weeks, get bloodwork and then go from there? 3 months is quite a long time

SpyderThree

Awards
Thanks Gin! I think the blood work is a good idea and that I'll go that route. In regards to the app site, my daily test cream has no adverse sides to the skin and goes on the same place every time/every day. So I didn't know how the trenazone would affect the skin.
Thanks for all the thoughts guys!!!