Trenavol Max Questions (Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione)

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Yeah those gains were unreal. Definitely would be nice to see someone run that shorter for like 5 weeks around 90mgs to compare the results and sides. But those were some of the most amazing results I've ever seen.
What brand and compound are you referring to?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What brand and compound are you referring to?
Brawn Nutrition Tren which is estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. Could it have been spiked with something else? I don't know. All I know is the gains were insane!

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got 2 bottles of Brawn Respawn (that estra4,9-3,17 compound + epistane). Gonna start it xmas day. 90mg/30mg.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 bottles of Brawn Respawn (that estra4,9-3,17 compound + epistane). Gonna start it xmas day. 90mg/30mg.
PLEASE write a full review for us if you don't do a log. I saw that product and am thinking of picking it up. How long do you plan on running it for?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PLEASE write a full review for us if you don't do a log. I saw that product and am thinking of picking it up. How long do you plan on running it for?
Theyve taken it down for some reason.

Was gonna run for 6wks, depending on how I feel. It should be noted Ill likely be using a low dose td trest (30mg/d) and/or test (200mg/wk) with it as well.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Theyve taken it down for some reason.

Was gonna run for 6wks, depending on how I feel. It should be noted Ill likely be using a low dose td trest (30mg/d) and/or test (200mg/wk) with it as well.
Interesting. 6 weeks sounds like more than enough on this compound. From hamdysayed's experience, it sounds like 5 weeks might be the sweet spot. Regardless, I look forward to hearing your experience.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Yeah Ill post itt what I thought.
I'm not sure if you remember the OG Spawn that Brawn named it after but spawn was harsh on liver almost like Phera, and very bad on lipids and kidneys. I'm not at all influencing you not to run it just that you should add the proper ancillaries. This info may be from guys running it for 8 weeks cuz I think OG spawn suggested a 8 week run lol

MrSecurity

MrSecurity

Awards
Thanks for chiming in everyone, i will start the experiment in the new year. I am not a bodybuilder or a powerlifter though.. I like to do calisthenics (typo) and chaotic work outs and stuff like that, makes for good punching power etc. So i will not be able to make a log like the standard here would look like, i am just going to monitor my weight and what kinds of excercises i do and i wont necsesrally (typo again sorry) be monitoring "lift" progress and stuff like that, as my routine isn't really a routine but it is what works for me and i picked it up in prison and i saw some jacked dudes in there so i can't go completely wrong lol. But just wanted to make it clear that some of you might be dissapointed with my log.

Again thanks and may everyone have a great Yule feast!

moikanos

Awards
the trenavol max of alphaform labs will shut me down?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Haraldscicis777 Anabolics 7
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 5