Trenavar

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Is 105 mgs of trenavar enough to get a strong effect in strenght and mass off course with a lot food and a test base maybe hyde has the answer since i seen that you Tried it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i had to check out the company .. holy crap the labeling

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Company slogan should be: "Get BIG or die trying".

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

i had to check out the company .. holy crap the labeling
Hi-Tech is notorius for this. They have Superdrol, Dianabol, Anavar, EQ, 1-Test, you name it.. Obviously none of those have nothing to do with the compounds on the label (except 1-Andro -> 1-Test)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
105mg isn’t going to be enough for big mass gains but you will see strength and some lean mass/recomp.

Unless you are sensitive to lower doses, running it a long time with escalating diet primarily, or using other gear with it, I don’t think significant size is what you should expect. Or if you are pretty low Bodyweight I suppose.

This sounds like a cutting cycle honestly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean it’s converting to proper Tren. Bulking with it will always produce less lbs on the scale gained but improve composition of results significantly, right? So just understand that.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I mean it’s converting to proper Tren. Bulking with it will always produce less lbs on the scale gained but improve composition of results significantly, right? So just understand that.
Well im mostly after a Lean bulk and strength gains right now so thats alright with me how much did you take bro and what did you get from it thanks 😎😊

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well im mostly after a Lean bulk and strength gains right now so thats alright with me how much did you take bro and what did you get from it thanks
I took 120 for around 4 weeks, then 150 for a couple, then 180 week 7 and 210 week 8. Lots of strength & aggression, and all mass gains were lean. I could do less and less volume as I got progressively more winded, yet muscle and strength kept rising weekly. I think it’s like Tren - sides and results do increase linearly with dose.

Monitor your blood pressure. Consider using Carditone at a cap per day, or OL Kingshield as directed on bottle, if you normally see BP increases with orals.

Like all 19-Nors I need prolactin control. Raloxifene isn’t a bad idea either if you have existing gyno.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I took 120 for around 4 weeks, then 150 for a couple, then 180 week 7 and 210 week 8. Lots of strength & aggression, and all mass gains were lean. I could do less and less volume as I got progressively more winded, yet muscle and strength kept rising weekly. I think it’s like Tren - sides and results do increase linearly with dose.

Monitor your blood pressure. Consider using Carditone at a cap per day, or OL Kingshield as directed on bottle, if you normally see BP increases with orals.

Like all 19-Nors I need prolactin control. Raloxifene isn’t a bad idea either if you have existing gyno.
Did it kick in quick i might start with 105 mg the first week or 2 And then increase to 140 for the rest of the cycle if needed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No it’s slow to show itself. By week 4 though it’s obvious things are happening and it ramps up. 6-8 weeks is pretty ideal I feel.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I recieved another brand called swiss pharmaceuticals trenavar instead so i Hope this **** is legit

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Have Any of you Tried swiss pharmaceuticals prohormones

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Nah i don't think they have Anything to do with each other but I will start eating a 100 MG a Day of Them today plus 750 mg epiandro so we will se if strenght shoots up in a week or so the the bottle looks professionally made

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recieved another brand called swiss pharmaceuticals trenavar instead so i Hope this **** is legit
Someone else here had the exact same thing happen with another product. Retailer was apparently OOS on the product he ordered (didn't show it on the website) and got sent Swiss Pharmaceuticals version with out the retailer asking him. That thread is deleted now for some reason. Can't just remember who the OP was.. Was it you @Humbl3 ??

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Someone else here had the exact same thing happen with another product. Retailer was apparently OOS on the product he ordered (didn't show it on the website) and got sent Swiss Pharmaceuticals version with out the retailer asking him. That thread is deleted now for some reason. Can't just remember who the OP was.. Was it you @Humbl3 ??
No they did ask me if i wanted the swiss pharmaceuticals instead of the other brand since they ran out and I just said yes since i already paid used fatburners.at

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No they did ask me if i wanted the swiss pharmaceuticals instead of the other brand and I just said yes since i already paid used fatburners.at
Ok, that's good 👍 The other fella just received Swiss P product.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well i don't know if its good just yet playboy🤣 but we will see in a week or two
Well that's true 😄 I just thought it's good that they asked you. No foul play here by the retailer = )

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Well that's true 😄 I just thought it's good that they asked you. No foul play here by the retailer = )
I will REPORT back About strenght or size gains in a week or two tho to let the fellas on this board know if there legit or not

eat2gr0ww

Awards
I will REPORT back About strenght or size gains in a week or two tho to let the fellas on this board know if there legit or not
So is it legit? I tired ordering SDrol from fatburners.at by Brawn and they also said it was sold out and sent me the Swiss P alternative. Just started mines today.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

.... It is nice to have a follow-up, whether or not you're happy with the product.

:)

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
.... It is nice to have a follow-up, whether or not you're happy with the product.

:)
Yes I did get a little stronger and gained 5 pounds the first 12 days but then i didn't train enough or eat enough last week so i havent had the results i probaply could have had

eat2gr0ww

Awards
I will also report back on the Sdrol. Praying it's real.
The chemical nomenclature on the ingredients list is the correct nomenclature for Sdrol. Did a little research and found out this stuff is coming from Slovakia, where AAS are legal, soooo I feel like it's legit, but there's no way of knowing until I've used it for a couple weeks. I haven't been able to find any reviews on the company however, which is concerning. If anyone else has experience with this company or its products, let us know. I've been having trouble finding other sites that carry Sdrol so this would be big.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes I did get a little stronger and gained 5 pounds the first 12 days but then i didn't train enough or eat enough last week so i havent had the results i probaply could have had
And from today on i have switched over to core labs m1t and heptadrol by nutra innovations so i Hope the m1t is real cus if it is i will feel it in a few days and Im taking liver rx by hi tech

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If its real and your bulking you should get a lot stronger and put on a good amount of weight in 2 weeks max or at least with me when i take superdrol the size and strength Comes on fast

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Bummer.
Was happy to find fatburners.at as they seemed to have much in stock.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Their M1T legit for you?
[/QUOTE
Yes i had good strength gains and Nice muscle fullness Even tho i didnt eat enough so didnt put on a lot of weigth like i usually would on m1t

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And from today on i have switched over to core labs m1t and heptadrol by nutra innovations so i Hope the m1t is real cus if it is i will feel it in a few days and Im taking liver rx by hi tech
Hows the swiss pharma and core labs treating ya?

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Im gonna start on a stack of core Labs m-drol superdrol clone and heptadrol Will report back if its legit
There is not that much superdrol left anymore so i Hope its legit cus real s-drol brings the results on fast

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The last time i ran s-drol it Was methastadrol by Hard Rock supplements that ish Was strong i think i gained 10 pounds in 10 days