Trenavar!

juggaloaded

Awards
How should I be dosing this? I went up to 90mg but then I couldn't sleep. At all.

Could I run it at 45mg and still get enough sleep? Or is that just a Tren side that is unavoidable?

Also I have Trest, msten, halo, and clostebol would any of these stack nice with trenavar?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trenavar is an awesome product man! i've been researching it and all other prohormones at strong supplement shop. I really think the trenavar info page at strong supplement shop will answer all your questions and is very easy to read through. Here is a link to the page. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/trenavar-info

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Msten and halo would be good stacks with tren, the sleep issue you could try some melatonin or other sleep aids. Also make sure to be handling prolactin with sns inhibit p, caber, or prami.

juggaloaded

Awards
Answers already? Damn! Thankyou

I should really be logging this..

Is halo and tren a good stack to lean out? I dont have Epi otherwise I would be running it

juggaloaded

Awards
And I got my prolactin support so thankyou!

juggaloaded

Awards
So how should I dose these two?

Trenavars conversion rate is 30% so 50mgs a day equals to 105mg active Trenbolone.

I have ran tren one other time at only 100mg and saw significant results... I dont need alot of tren to respond well

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how should I dose these two?

Trenavars conversion rate is 30% so 50mgs a day equals to 105mg active Trenbolone.

I have ran tren one other time at only 100mg and saw significant results... I dont need alot of tren to respond well
Lulz