Unanswered Trenavar + RAD140 Overkill???

UrbanHunter

UrbanHunter

Awards
Is Trenavar stacked with RAD140 too much? What is a good SARM to stack Trenavar with? Also, do i need OCT for Tren? Its not methylating and therefore not hepatoxic afaik

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No it’s nephrotoxic instead. Protect your kidneys.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is Trenavar stacked with RAD140 too much? What is a good SARM to stack Trenavar with? Also, do i need OCT for Tren? Its not methylating and therefore not hepatoxic afaik
Trenavar wouldn't be bad as a standalone.

Yeah, you need a cycle assist product.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Either is fine by itself. Both together is also fine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't heard about that before. Can you recommend me a product that would get that job done?
3-6 grams of Astragalus extract (this is a lot of pills, I take 3g), 100mg pycnogenol, staying very hydrated, and apparently grape seed extract (haven’t used that).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3-6 grams of Astragalus extract (this is a lot of pills, I take 3g), 100mg pycnogenol, staying very hydrated, and apparently grape seed extract (haven’t used that).
Hyde, do you know if those things are protectants, or are they also restorative?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hyde, do you know if those things are protectants, or are they also restorative?
Dante has said that Astragalus is actually restorative. He has discussed guys taking up to 20g/day to better and better effect, but 3g daily is the entry dose. Caps are usually only 5-600mg each, but it is cheap.

Pycnogenol may also be, but I don’t know - there’s a lot going for it though and may be worth your research.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dante has said that Astragalus is actually restorative. He has discussed guys taking up to 20g/day to better and better effect, but 3g daily is the entry dose. Caps are usually only 5-600mg each, but it is cheap.

Pycnogenol may also be, but I don’t know - there’s a lot going for it though and may be worth your research.
Nice! Thanks Brother.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Thanks Brother.
Just trying to spread info from people who actually are worth learning from - peep Dante Trudel’s Instagram if you can. He’s kinda come back out of the shadows to help educate the next generation it seems.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Thanks Brother.
Just trying to spread info from people who actually are worth learning from - peep Dante Trudel’s Instagram if you can. He’s kinda come back out of the shadows to help educate the next generation it seems.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dante is amazing about giving out and sharing info. I have been glued to his socials just reading and reading and reading.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A good rule of thumb is...

As long as you can still afford to pay your gym membership, it’s never overkill

There’s actually a bit of wiggle room there as well...