Trenavar questions

Gratefulydead

Awards
Hello everyone,
This is my first post on the forums, although I've been reading them for quite some time. I just never got around to creating an account.
I have been on a trenavar cycle for 12 days. I began with elite formulations trenavar, which I have only hears good things about. I experienced no sides at all. For the past 4 days I have been taking a combo of elite formulation and lgi. I began experiencing the sides around two days after I began taking my lgi, who I know is legit because I had taken their halo around a year ago. The past three days I've been a bit emotional, very subtle pain in the gonad region from being shut down, and profuse sweating. I was just curious if the elite was possibly bunk, or most likely it just took time to build up in my system and I only began experiencing the sides at around the time I started the lgi because of coincidence and the fact that it needed to build up in my system.
This is my first run with tren. I have previously used halo and m drol. M drol made me so lethargic it was such a chore to work out when I usually enjoy it. The sides started after a few days on m drol. On halo I didn't experience any significant sides.
This is a cutting cycle for me, so I have been eating around 2000 calories a day, while doing 10-20 minutes of cardio 5 days a week after lifting. I am looking forward to seeing my progression.
Also, For pct, I have clomid, I'll add daa just for the hell of it because someone gave me almost a kilo of it, milk thistle and whatever other liver support I can find. I may also be adding some hcg in order to improve testicular function which I have coming in the mail, which I ordered for separate reasons coincidentally.
I feel like I have done my research, but there are always conflicting views so not every fact is set in stone when it comes to some of the less researched anabolics. Let me know if I am doing anything wrong, if you have any tips relating to my cycle, etc. I know this is kind of long and scattered so I don't blame you if you stopped reading, but I'd appreciate all the help I can get. This is probably going to be a 50 day cycle.

Gratefulydead

Awards
On yeah slipped my mind. Started at 30, went up to 60, 80, and now I am at my plateau of 105 mg ed.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the 90-120mg range is perfect. When Trenavar first came out (now it's Celtic Tren), people kept increasing the dose until desired results starting showing. Some even higher than 120mg depending on how big/experienced they were.

Gratefulydead

Awards
All true. I just assumed that 30 Mgs with no tolerance would be equivalent to a higher dose after having built up to that dose over time in regards to side effects, but this PH really seems to need to build up in your system. I am glad that I am not experiencing low libido because right now i am a sexual maniac. I feel like I fell in love with my ex again. Crazy love like back in high school when it was all new, but I started feeling that way before I took trenavar, I also wanna **** everything in sight with a vagina. I decided to only do this with my ex just in hopes that things work out. I haven't even jacked off because sex is the only appealing this to me. Hopefully my pct will not be too painful in the sex drive area. I am doing clomid and I have d aspartic acid which can't hurt. I plan on continuing the d aspartic acid after the clomid is done. I'll take some liver helpers as well, milk thistle and whatnot. Any other pct suggestions? And also give me some suggestions of great test boosters.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
All true. I just assumed that 30 Mgs with no tolerance would be equivalent to a higher dose after having built up to that dose over time in regards to side effects, but this PH really seems to need to build up in your system. I am glad that I am not experiencing low libido because right now i am a sexual maniac. I feel like I fell in love with my ex again. Crazy love like back in high school when it was all new, but I started feeling that way before I took trenavar, I also wanna **** everything in sight with a vagina. I decided to only do this with my ex just in hopes that things work out. I haven't even jacked off because sex is the only appealing this to me. Hopefully my pct will not be too painful in the sex drive area. I am doing clomid and I have d aspartic acid which can't hurt. I plan on continuing the d aspartic acid after the clomid is done. I'll take some liver helpers as well, milk thistle and whatnot. Any other pct suggestions? And also give me some suggestions of great test boosters.
I'd add Cel Pct Assist to your pct at 4 caps a day. It has always done wonders for my libido in pct, but remember it comes back slowly. Don't expect to have a great libido the first couple weeks of pct. the pct assist def helps. more so than daa.

simonboyle

Awards
Tren does not "build up" in your system, it, like all orals, has an elimination half life measured in hours, it is out of your system in under 24 hours. The increase in dose is why you are experiencing the "tren sides"

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren does not "build up" in your system, it, like all orals, has an elimination half life measured in hours, it is out of your system in under 24 hours. The increase in dose is why you are experiencing the "tren sides"
U need to read up on steroid metabolism, what half life means, then re think this statement.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yes, you did.
Perhaps, then, you can elaborate on what part of my post you feel is not accurate?
Is this the same sim I know? Haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, since your post was liked by another dumbass, I'll educate you.

1st, the half life of trenadione isn't known. What is known is trebolone's half life, and also trenbolone itself has decent oral bio availability this is due to its structure, which is pretty resistant to being metabolized

Half life means the time it takes for the steroid to be cut in half.

If one took say, one time dose of 50mg hdrol, it's half life is about 12hrs.
So in 12 hrs, about 25mg will be left, in 24 hours 12.5mg will be left then you dose another 50mg.
So, 12 more hours, you now have 31.25mg in the system... You can see where this is going. Building up.

Point 2. Steroids are fat soluble. So this means one can have some compound deposited in fat cells waiting to be used.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, you did.
Perhaps, then, you can elaborate on what part of my post you feel is not accurate?
All of it.

Edit, not all, the increase in dosage will cause an increase in sides. But trenadione isn't must likely going to be out of your system in 24hrs

simonboyle

Awards
Okay, since your post was liked by another dumbass, I'll educate you.

1st, the half life of trenadione isn't known. What is known is trebolone's half life, and also trenbolone itself has decent oral bio availability.

Half life means the time it takes for the steroid to be cut in half.

If one took say, one time dose of 50mg hdrol, it's half life is about 12hrs.
So in 12 hrs, about 25mg will be left, in 24 hours 12.5mg will be left then you dose another 50mg.
So, 12 more hours, you now have 31.25mg in the system... You can see where this is going. Building up.

Point 2. Steroids are fat soluble. So this means one can have some compound deposited in fat cells waiting to be used.
My friend, you are mistaken, and there is little need for insults, even though they weren't directed at me.
1. Incorrect, you are referencing PHYSICAL half life, which you describe accurately. What you fail to understand is the distinction between PHYSICAL and biological/elimination half life.
Elimination/biological half life is the time taken for either a) for a substance to loose half of it pharmacological activity or b) the body to filter/eliminate/metabolise half of the ingested dose.
Many people make that mistake. You're not the first. A biological half life is linear, unlike physical half life.
So, hdrol, who CH has a half life of BETWEEN 8 and 12 hours, would be undetectable after 24 hours, hence daily dosing protocols.

2. True, but uptake into fat cells is minimal.

So, perhaps educate yourself before acting out and insulting others, or you risk looking the fool.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend, you are mistaken, and there is little need for insults, even though they weren't directed at me.
1. Incorrect, you are referencing PHYSICAL half life, which you describe accurately. What you fail to understand is the distinction between PHYSICAL and biological/elimination half life.
Elimination/biological half life is the time taken for either a) for a substance to loose half of it pharmacological activity or b) the body to filter/eliminate/metabolise half of the ingested dose.
Many people make that mistake. You're not the first. A biological half life is linear, unlike physical half life.
So, hdrol, who CH has a half life of BETWEEN 8 and 12 hours, would be undetectable after 24 hours, hence daily dosing protocols.

2. True, but uptake into fat cells is minimal.

So, perhaps educate yourself before acting out and insulting others, or you risk looking the fool.
I don't risk looking like a fool. I can learn like others.
I found the difference.

So all the data on steroid half life is the physical half life you are saying. Okay.

Do you have data on the biological half @ life of steroids, trenbolone in particular?

simonboyle

Awards
Google biological half life.
Google biological half life vs physical half life.

simonboyle

Awards
And as I stated, biological half life is linear. Physical half life isn't.

simonboyle

Awards
I don't risk looking like a fool. I can learn like others.
I found the difference.
To quote you, I said educate, not teach.

And I will forgo the contradiction in that statement too. Seeing as they are synonyms.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Physical life of an isotope (this means a nuclear unstable isotope such as Iodine 125 or radium etc) is the time that a mass of such isotope, takes to dissapear completely, by dispersion of its subatomic components, without external force.

Biological life, is the time it takes to be absorbed and excreted (eliminated) from the living body, by urine, feces, sweat etc, and has nothing to do with its physical life...
Half life, is the period of time an unstable isotope requires to reduce its mass by half (the more unstable or redioactive, the shortest the middle life)....
--------
It would make more sense that research on steroid metabolism would be done using biological half life. But I'll have to look.

simonboyle

Awards
Any pharmaceutical half life is the biological half life, not the physical. You need to look again. The physical half life is, for the mist part irrelevant. It is the time it takes for nuclear decay, elimination half life is the time it stays in the body/remains active in the body.
Like the half life of testosterone suspension, as it is rapidly metabolised from the body via enzymatic activity etc.

simonboyle

Awards
So you know of no studies?
Again, I'll quote you.

"Educate, not teach"

You didn't want to provide me or any "dumbasses" with studies, so why should I?

Have you studied physics or chemistry? Do you have a working understanding of radioactive decay and half lives?
It appears not!
A cursory google search, as I said, will describe the difference in half lives.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Come on guys it's not THAT big of a deal.

The fact of the matter is OP saw sides after upping his dosage. We've have agreed on that already.

And to clarify, I like his comment earlier because I thought this could be a stimulating conversation, not a fight. Lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any pharmaceutical half life is the biological half life, not the physical. You need to look again. The physical half life is, for the mist part irrelevant. It is the time it takes for nuclear decay, elimination half life is the time it stays in the body/remains active in the body.
Like the half life of testosterone suspension, as it is rapidly metabolised from the body via enzymatic activity etc.
Interesting.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on guys it's not THAT big of a deal.

The fact of the matter is OP saw sides after upping his dosage. We've have agreed on that already.

And to clarify, I like his comment earlier because I thought this could be a stimulating conversation, not a fight. Lol.
I'll look for the study you read on trenbolone suspension being converted fully into inactive metabolites in 24hrs. Thanks for the heads up.

simonboyle

Awards
Op is using a metabolite of trenbolone though. Test is irrelevant.
Metabolises to trenbolone, trenbolone is the metabolite of tren-dione.

The test suspension is relevant as we were discussing half lives, and it is relevant as test suspension is an un estered hormone, as the trendione is, and points towards how quickly hormones are metabolized from the body.

But we have hijacked this thread enough.

You should also apologize for calling tagger a dumbass

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Metabolises to trenbolone, trenbolone is the metabolite of tren-dione.

The test suspension is relevant as we were discussing half lives, and it is relevant as test suspension is an un estered hormone, as the trendione is, and points towards how quickly hormones are metabolized from the body.

But we have hijacked this thread enough.

You should also apologize for calling tagger a dumbass
You have trenbolone suspension as well.

When looking for data on biological Half lives of trenbolone, trenadione will be one of those metabolites that will be seen from administration of trenbolone.

Since we're talking about the metabolism of the compound.

But I appreciate the correction, and being pointed in the right direction of something new which I'm surprised I didn't learn. Probably read it and brushed it off.

My bad tagger. I hope you aren't a dumbass. :D

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You have trenbolone suspension as well.

When looking for data on biological Half lives of trenbolone, trenadione will be one of those metabolites that will be seen from administration of trenbolone.

Since we're talking about the metabolism of the compound.

But I appreciate the correction, and being pointed in the right direction of something new which I'm surprised I didn't learn. Probably read it and brushed it off.

My bad tagger. I hope you aren't a dumbass. :D
I hope I'm not either!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 34
Hrddy Anabolics 28
rome32 Anabolics 23
Anabolics 3