Trenavar Dosage Question

balsqf2eg2

Awards
So my cat recently found a bottle Trenavar (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione) laying around and wanted to experiment with it for "research purposes". Unfortunately the bottle is only dosed at 25mg per cap (60 total caps in bottle). This would only be enough to run Trenavar at 50/50/50/50. Is this enough for noticeable results? Obviously my cat isn't getting more or any real "skittles".

Not that it's important, but my cat is also experimenting with 4-Andro 330/330/330/330 as a test base. Would the Trenavar and 4-Andro be fighting over androgen receptors? Or would this yield some synergistic effect?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my cat recently found a bottle Trenavar (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione) laying around and wanted to experiment with it for "research purposes". Unfortunately the bottle is only dosed at 50mg per cap (60 total caps in bottle). This would only be enough to run Trenavar at 50/50/50/50. Is this enough for noticeable results? Obviously my cat isn't getting more or any real "skittles".

Not that it's important, but my cat is also experimenting with 4-Andro 330/330/330/330 as a test base. Would the Trenavar and 4-Andro be fighting over androgen receptors? Or would this yield some synergistic effect?
If it's 50 mg per cap and 60 caps per bottle you can dose more than 50/50/50/50. Commons sweet spot for Tren is 90 mg. 60 mg being the common starting point. I would get another bottle but if that is not possible I suggest running 50/50/50/50/100/100. Tren is best run in the 6-8 week range. The 4 Andro would be fine to run with. It will help you feel better on cycle and help with gains. However, it aromatizes and Tren can raise prolactin levels. Make sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor and some prolactin control on hand.

balsqf2eg2

Awards
Oops I meant 25mg per cap lol.

The product is called Trendione-25 by Fight Pharm.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops I meant 25mg per cap lol.

The product is called Trendione-25 by Fight Pharm.
Hard to say then. Depends how you respond to Tren. I'd definitely try to find more Tren to feed your cat. Lol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
have any of you tried it at 180 - 210mg per day, i did and could only stick at it for 5-7 days due to the insomnia, that could not be fixed with any sleep aid.

balsqf2eg2

Awards
have any of you tried it at 180 - 210mg per day, i did and could only stick at it for 5-7 days due to the insomnia, that could not be fixed with any sleep aid.
I heard somewhere that dosing over the 90mg sweet spot yields no more results than running it at 90mg. Only more side effects.

I'm no expert though. Who knows? :surprised:

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard somewhere that dosing over the 90mg sweet spot yields no more results than running it at 90mg. Only more side effects.

I'm no expert though. Who knows? :surprised:
A lot of more experienced users use 120 mg. 180-210 is very high though! Never heard of anyone else venturing that high around here. Was sleeplessness the only side? I would think lethargy, blood pressure, prolactin, and Tren sweats would all be horrible. Was it at the end of your cycle that high or did you taper down or just discontinue the cycle?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Sides get real ****ty for me once past 120 mg, so that will be the max dose i run from now on, i have also tried superdrol at 40 mg per day alongside but will never go past 30 mg of superdrol again due to being on a KETO diet and having low energy and being real lethargic and sluggish.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I could only stick 180-210 for 5-7 days, I practically had 5 nights of only 1 hour sleep whilst just laying there listening to my heart pounding. I was running exotherm along side and sculpted abs and alphamine + norcodrene + Target A2 and Incinderine 2 caps in the AM + 2 caps 1 am and 1 pm of Lipomorph + 50mcg t3 daily, i did not sweat much when sleeping just felt hot flushes on a regular basis.

For the cycle i just lowered back to 120 and stayed there, i will not go over that anymore.

It was 2 weeks before finishing the cycle that i upped the dose from 90-120 mg per day.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could only stick 180-210 for 5-7 days, I practically had 5 nights of only 1 hour sleep whilst just laying there listening to my heart pounding. I was running exotherm along side and sculpted abs and alphamine + norcodrene + Target A2 and Incinderine 2 caps in the AM + 2 caps 1 am and 1 pm of Lipomorph + 50mcg t3 daily, i did not sweat much when sleeping just felt hot flushes on a regular basis.

For the cycle i just lowered back to 120 and stayed there, i will not go over that anymore.

It was 2 weeks before finishing the cycle that i upped the dose from 90-120 mg per day.
Holy cow man! That's a ton of stimulants on top of the staggering dose of Tren. You must be a tank and have a strong constitution but you really need to be careful brother. I'm imagining the toll on your cardiovascular system was dangerously high.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Probably i wont be doing it again, I was also using super-drol starting at 20mg per day then upping to 30 mg for the 2nd and 3rd week and tried 40mg for a few days, i had to go back down to 30 mg which was my sweet spot because i found lethargy to be a major problem, they should call it super-slug. but the power when lifting weights was greatly increased.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
By experimenting with high doses i have been able to gauge the doses that work best for me, its always tempting to increase the dosage of the compounds but then there is the point of diminishing returns where your just wasting your money and giving yourself more sides, so from now on i am going to be using the minimum dosage to get the best effect due to bodybuilding being a marathon not a sprint.

Plus i have to think about the next 10-20 years to come.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By experimenting with high doses i have been able to gauge the doses that work best for me, its always tempting to increase the dosage of the compounds but then there is the point of diminishing returns where your just wasting your money and giving yourself more sides, so from now on i am going to be using the minimum dosage to get the best effect due to bodybuilding being a marathon not a sprint.

Plus i have to think about the next 10-20 years to come.
That's a very smart way to play the game. This chess not checkers. Lol. I always start with either the recommended dose or commonly accepted dosage and taper up from there. I like to feel the compound kicked in before I start tapering up. If I've used something before then I just start at the dose that I know was heavy on the gains and light on sides.

balsqf2eg2

Awards
Update: My cat found an additional bottle of Trenavar, which will now allow him to experiment at 100/100/100/100.

However, my cat's question is... run the Trenavar at 100mg per day OR run the Trenavar at 50mg per day stacked with another non-methyl.

Any suggestions for non-methyl compounds to stack with Trenavar?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Keep it at at-least 90 mg as a starting point and 120 mg as a max dose.

120+ mg just gives me extra sides with no major benefit.

If stacking with another compound you could lower to 90 mg, I have stacked it with superdrol at 30mg Sdrol + 90mg Trenavar / Trendione.

Also Trenavar / Trendione works best when run for at-least 6 weeks, I have even done an 8 week cycle on it with great effects stacked with Halo-Drol.

That was 8 weeks @ 100mg H-Drol & 90-200mg Trenavar i started the Halodrol at 100mg and kept it there for the full 8 weeks and then tapered up to a max dose of 200mg of Trenavar but could only handle the sides for 5 days before lowering back to 120mg.

Start with lowest recommended dosages based on the threads in this forum and then up the dose if required.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update: My cat found an additional bottle of Trenavar, which will now allow him to experiment at 100/100/100/100.

However, my cat's question is... run the Trenavar at 100mg per day OR run the Trenavar at 50mg per day stacked with another non-methyl.

Any suggestions for non-methyl compounds to stack with Trenavar?
Since you only have 120 caps @ 25mg per cap I would try to squeeze 6 weeks out of it. 50/50/75/75/100/100. And yes, if you have enough experience you could stack this with a methyl or non-methyl compound, just not another 19-Nor like Trest. If this is your first or 2nd cycle them just run it solo IMO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alchemist11 Anabolics 18
Mraesthetic12 Anabolics 64
rmurphy1 Anabolics 22
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 2