trenadrol cycle support questions

mitcht33

mitcht33

Awards
what are some good supplements to take during my trenadrol cycle, im going to be running 60mg at the start and then work my way up to 90mg..

i am going to be taking: (during my cycle)

- joint support
- amino acids
- liver detox pills

any other suggestions?

and please note that my pct is all in check im just unsure about what to take DURING the cycle.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
what are some good supplements to take during my trenadrol cycle, im going to be running 60mg at the start and then work my way up to 90mg..

i am going to be taking: (during my cycle)

- joint support
- amino acids
- liver detox pills

any other suggestions?

and please note that my pct is all in check im just unsure about what to take DURING the cycle.
have a serm on hand is all i can say. maybe low dose (.25) letro too.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support seemed to help keep my BP down. its pricey though. $45

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards
I don't know anything about Trenadrol, but sounds very progestin/progesterone like.....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont think anyone actually knows whats in it ...?

i know what the nomenclature reads but im very unsure, all i know is i have 3 bottles of it lol

arnoldismyhero

arnoldismyhero

Awards

i know what the nomenclature reads but im very unsure, all i know is i have 3 bottles of it lol
Yeah, I would never run something like that....but you could run it and log it....or flush it down the toilet.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

No one knows, apparently it's just another Tren derivative. All the feedback is really good and user feedback is about the only scientific data we have on DS so i don't see how it's any less safe than the other Designers.

It's going to be my next cycle, i can't wait

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if its another Tren analog (dienadrone) then thats fine and can explain the dosing at 30mg per cap.

but then again it wont explain the METHOXY in the beginning , if its not a methyl (which it clearly states a methoxy), then its not methyltrienlone.

and because it says methoxy then it technically cant be a dienalone precursor....

this should be figures out lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle support seemed to help keep my BP down. its pricey though. $45
You done got robbed. Cycle Support is $41.99 and Team Anabolic members would have info on how to get both Cycle Support and Post cycle Support for $60. Just sign up at www.anabolicinnovations.com No spam just product updates and discounts. Just enter your 1st name and e-mail addy.:head:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You done got robbed. Cycle Support is $41.99 and Team Anabolic members would have info on how to get both Cycle Support and Post cycle Support for $60. Just sign up at www.anabolicinnovations.com No spam just product updates and discounts. Just enter your 1st name and e-mail addy.:head:

yea cycle supports the way to go on any cycle really, i havent used it because i have uber amounts of what in it seperatly but you cant beat it.... and NP had a deal or something on it , not sure if its still going on.....:think:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

mishag23

Awards
Hi im a newbie to this site ive been bodybuilding for 2 years im 21 yers of age, i would like to do a halobolan and trenadrol cycle for 5 weeks.
Ill use milk thistle etc.
Can I use this for PCT, and how would i start this properly?
Restore
Blue up
creatine

I have SERM novadex20mg each tablet, but im hoping i wont need it.

Appreciate any help
Thanks