TREN / TEST p c or e / winstrol / primo for 2nd cycle??!

Hatem3basi

Awards
Hey folks,

So i just need a little advise on what to do on my 2nd cycle... ive done my research but cant seem to to find a solid ground to fall on.

28yrs old
6"
202 lbs
gym - 4x a week .. crossfit 2x a week
BMI / BODY FAT % - not sure, will get it done soon

1st cycle (Jan 2014 - April 7th 2014)
Test p - 100mg EOD week 1-9, 100mgED week 9-12
NPP - 50mg EOD week 1-6, 100mg EOD week6-9
3 weeks of only TEST P during week 9-12

PCT - CLOMID 50/25/25/25
NOLVA 40/20/20/20
Natty test boosters, regular supplements

Now, for my 2nd cycle, im looking for size, and by the end of it, to cut... but mostly size and not the bloated kind.

Ive got TREN ACE 75, TEST P, WINSTROL and PRIMO, however, if you guys have any advise, please do lshare it with me... when to start, how much to take, and what substances?

I know that im coming off like a newbie, well, thats because i am... looking for some help folks

deadlift - 170kgs
bench - 320lbs

permabulk

Awards
lol tren ace is good for your goals, run the test p with it although id recommend running enanthate with it. to be honest id just run test suspension or test acetate EOD or you can run the winny with test P. and is the winny injectible or oral? id recommend hcg over clomid for the cycle too btw. another possibility is running deca and test p. 400-600mg deca is good and can keep your dose of 100mg of test p maybe every 3rd day.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
NO TREN ITS YOUR SECOND CYCLE. just do some teste or C at like 400-500mgs a week and some dbol or a kicker

Hatem3basi

Awards
Thanks Mperkins

Mind if i ask why not jump on tren on my 2nd cycle? and why no mention of primo / winny / anavar ect? just wondering why, thats all...

as for TEST E / C, why did you choose that over P? is it because of the hassle of pinning more frequently?

Your input would be appreciated

Hatem3basi

Awards
Hey man, thanks for your input.

Im not really keen on DECA unless its NPP, mostly because of the water retention and loss of libido / penile dysfunction (deca dick) ... NPP would be a better choice as well since its out of my system MUCH quicker than deca...

i was running test p at 100mg ED for the last 2 weeks of the cycle, not sure if i felt anything then, but ill probably do a minimum of 500mg of test a week from week 1 to the end on my 2nd cycle.

Tren, funny how you did not go against the idea of it considering its my 2nd cycle, while others are advising me not to... still not sure if i wana take that jump, we'll see when my PCT is over

Thanks though!

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Thanks Mperkins

Mind if i ask why not jump on tren on my 2nd cycle? and why no mention of primo / winny / anavar ect? just wondering why, thats all...

as for TEST E / C, why did you choose that over P? is it because of the hassle of pinning more frequently?

Your input would be appreciated
because this is a marathon not some steroid sprint. tren is the most powerful drug. There is a freaking rule add one new thing at a time to see how your body reacts. tren is a no go wait till 4th or maybe 5th cycle.

you want size? you got some crappy vials for it. get some testE or C and some EQ

week 1-16 test e or c (not P 16 weeks of pinning would be hell) at 500mgs a week
weeks 1-14 EQ at 400mgs
weeks 1-4 a kicker Dbol, Tbol, Superdrol, m1t. something OR use that prop and use that as a kicker. go 120mgs EOD that will get your test levels up to par then the long ester test will kick in.
Ai ( dont need to put it in right away. use only if needed) aromasin 25mgs E4ds.

another thing i PROMISE you that you dont know what to run with tren.... so no tren. go my route. EQ is a slow mass builder but quality gains and cheap

permabulk

Awards
Hey man, thanks for your input.

Im not really keen on DECA unless its NPP, mostly because of the water retention and loss of libido / penile dysfunction (deca dick) ... NPP would be a better choice as well since its out of my system MUCH quicker than deca...

i was running test p at 100mg ED for the last 2 weeks of the cycle, not sure if i felt anything then, but ill probably do a minimum of 500mg of test a week from week 1 to the end on my 2nd cycle.

Tren, funny how you did not go against the idea of it considering its my 2nd cycle, while others are advising me not to... still not sure if i wana take that jump, we'll see when my PCT is over

Thanks though!
no prob man. Everyone's different I know a guy who his first cycle was tren. He did ok in the end of it. Some people respond differently. Deca prob has to be the safest steroid available.