Tren (PH) liver toxicity

JimmyV2010

Awards
Does anyone have any data/info on how safe or indeed toxic the PH Tren (estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) is to the liver? Or any anecdotal info on bloodwork etc?

Many thanks,
James

mball52

Awards
  • Established
No, Tren is not toxic to the liver, because of it being a non-methylated steroid. It does have other fairly common side effects like gyno with lactation due to it being a progestin. Many also mention pretty rough suppression of the testes

JimmyV2010

Awards
I watched a CBS report about some guy that got severe liver damage wafter using Tren Xtreme. Many people have said that they thought Tren Xtreme was "spiked" with another steroid, as the results people were experiencing were above what the "Tren clones" could produce.

Anyone have any input on this?

:)

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i used trenadrol... supposed to be the same compound.. my blood work looked like absolute hell... worse then blood work after epi.. and worse then blood work after pplex.. im about to end my sd/test p/t3/eca cycle... and can almost guarntee you that it wont look as bad as my bloodwork did after 6 weeks on trenadrol... liver values were elevated alot bloodwork also showed alot of strain on kidneys.. and worst of all my cholestrol was off the charts... use with caution... this was also the most powerful of anything ive used to day.. in terms of strength, size, and recomp ability...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, Tren is not toxic to the liver, because of it being a non-methylated steroid. It does have other fairly common side effects like gyno with lactation due to it being a progestin. Many also mention pretty rough suppression of the testes
actually. it is.

Its also not a progestin. it doses has some activity, but it acts on the AR more then the PR according to vida i believe.

theres an AMS thread in here somewhere with dienadrone and he posted bloodwork showing his test levels way up in the thousands i think and also impaired liver function

Deca although injectable does strain the liver as well.

anything has the possibility of doing it. you should not make such bold statements. theres less severe then others. but saying NOT liver toxic is false.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if your going to use it keep the doses lower and only run it for 4-6wks. It is one of the worst things you can take. After 90mg a day things get shaky. I am going to use it at 70mg a day for 4wks.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it at 150 mg a day for 12 weeks now. I'm on TRT so shutdown isn't really an issue

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Do i realize that's crazy and stupid? yeah. i'm about to stop

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I watched a CBS report about some guy that got severe liver damage wafter using Tren Xtreme. Many people have said that they thought Tren Xtreme was "spiked" with another steroid, as the results people were experiencing were above what the "Tren clones" could produce.

Anyone have any input on this?

:)
Well, mostly because i'm sure it was a guy who bought it with no knowledge, took a ton of it and did no PCT and BAM! You set yourself for destruction on your body.

BTW, It is toxic to the liver because it has to convert the steroid in your system, correct me if i'm wrong.

UKStrength

BTW, It is toxic to the liver because it has to convert the steroid in your system, correct me if i'm wrong.
It would cause some mild liver stress but unlikely anywhere near the amounts that conventional methylated AAS would.

Those other reports of liver damage with Tren based compounds sound like extreme dosages or spiked compounds.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it at 150 mg a day for 12 weeks now. I'm on TRT so shutdown isn't really an issue
dude wtf?!

what were your gains like in the past 12 weeks:

start weight/end weight:

start 1rm max/end 1rm max:
squat:
dead:
bench:

bodyfat:

and did u expierence any sides? insomnia, sexual disfunction, lethargy, etc..?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I've been recomping, my starting weight was 235, i'm now 225, and thats ten pounds of pure fat.

Maxes: squat - 400/500
deadlift - 400/450
bench - 250/275 (bench is my weakest lift by far)

I'd say my bodyfat % is around 20 right now. high i know. i'm doing tons of cardio and my diet has gotten progressively better, it's about 95% clean right now.

Since i'm on TRT, i do 200 mg test cyp a week, and have experienced no sides whatsoever with libido or lethargy. i also have been taking resveratrol, and for whatever reason that **** makes me horny as sin. resveratrol and test is the best libido booster combo ever, imo, and ive tried them all.

i am going to post a pic but i want to get my BF% a little lower first.

By the way - i haven't stopped yet lol... i'm addicted to it i think. i'm addicted to the aggression/personality change it gives me

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Oh and i have experienced some insomnia...but i take a sleeping med so i'm usually fine. and i get night sweats like crazy....those are the only real sides other than personality change and high BP

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been recomping, my starting weight was 235, i'm now 225, and thats ten pounds of pure fat.

Maxes: squat - 400/500
deadlift - 400/450
bench - 250/275 (bench is my weakest lift by far)

I'd say my bodyfat % is around 20 right now. high i know. i'm doing tons of cardio and my diet has gotten progressively better, it's about 95% clean right now.

Since i'm on TRT, i do 200 mg test cyp a week, and have experienced no sides whatsoever with libido or lethargy. i also have been taking resveratrol, and for whatever reason that **** makes me horny as sin. resveratrol and test is the best libido booster combo ever, imo, and ive tried them all.

i am going to post a pic but i want to get my BF% a little lower first.

By the way - i haven't stopped yet lol... i'm addicted to it i think. i'm addicted to the aggression/personality change it gives me
You do realize that tren gyno is very common and very nasty???? Squeeze your nips and see if you have any lactation; if you dont, your body is a fortress.... Your cholesterol is probably way out of wack too... You should get off now and just get back on your trt..... 200mg cyp per week is a pretty good dosage.
What is your total and free test on it?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I check for gyno daily... Nothing at all. I keep prolactin under control and use AIs. Also I think the resveratrol helps some with excess estrogen. I do a myriad of things for my cholesterol, one of which includes taking a statin. I've remained on TRT throughout and will continue on it. And my total and free test range from between 1500/500 to 1100/300

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
your bench only went up 25 pounds in twelve weeks of tren at that dose? I know people that go up more than on creatine in twelve weeks...

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
i haven't been benching, i'm estimating.... but honestly i dont really care if someone gained 400 lbs on protein shakes in 2 weeks...... i know where i'm at currently and i am pleased with my results

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I would assume that the rest of your body isn't nearly as pleaseed considering you've been on a high dose of tren for three months

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on Halo and tren for 12 days and my bench is up 55lbs.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Well it's a good thing you don't have to worry about that now isn't it?

Unless you'd like to, of course. How about this - I'll worry about my body and you can worry about yours... Sound good? If you do feel strongly about my health, that's awesome, i encourage you to use up your mental space thinking about it, but I don't really want to hear about it

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Lol no, I think I'll save my "mental space", but with our new health care I'll probably be getting to pay to keep you alive when you're 40 and your organs are failing. So I may expend SOME mental space on the protection of my tax dollars...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You do what you need to do brother
Seriousy get off the tren man.. If your gonna run a cycle, plan a decent one out. Like a Test-e cycle.. Then you can stay on for 4 months and just get back on trt without worrying about your internal organs too much..

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I stopped yesterday... I don't want to run any test til fall when i want to bulk... my next cycle is going to be real tren (e) with a Tbol kickstart... going to start some time in June

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Just run Test Enth. Pin 3cc's a wk, thats enough by wk3 you will start to see good gains. It is the only thing I would stay on for 10wks +.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
up your test c dose? lol?

test > tren ph