Tren/Mast ace vs tren/mast enth

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I’ve ran plenty of cycles in the past and wanted to hear people’s thoughts on tren/mast enth combo?

I’ve ran tren/mast ace previously with great results.

My thought would be to run these 3 together pinned twice a week for 12-15 weeks

200mg test in form of t400
200mg tren enth
200mg mast enth

Do you think I would get similar results from
Running the tren/mast ace pinned 3x a week with the same test level of 400mg?

My thought process is with that much tren/mast I’m using the test more to counter sides they could produce.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s way too much tren E. Way way too much.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Per ml, youre getting less tren/mast/etc compound when its complexed with an enanthate ester vs acetate/prop. From memory, something like 20% (?) difference; 500mg tren ace has the same amount of compound as 625mg tren e. The gap could be even greater, I cant remember exactly what it is. But, acetate is ml for ml more potent.

However....personal reaction can totally be at odds with that. Many guys can tolerate more trenE than an equipotent weekly dose of trenA, in terms of sides. And vice versa.

Personally, I much prefer 600mg trenE vs 400mg trenA. I find the sides much more tolerable.

I know this isnt particularly helpful, but theres no black and white here. Youll just have to try E to see for yourself. But, Id predict that whatever dose of acetate/prop youve used and liked youll want at least that with enanthate. And, if you loved acetate/prop, its quite possible youll find enanthate underwhelming.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve ran plenty of cycles in the past and wanted to hear people’s thoughts on tren/mast enth combo?

I’ve ran tren/mast ace previously with great results.

My thought would be to run these 3 together pinned twice a week for 12-15 weeks

200mg test in form of t400
200mg tren enth
200mg mast enth

Do you think I would get similar results from
Running the tren/mast ace pinned 3x a week with the same test level of 400mg?

My thought process is with that much tren/mast I’m using the test more to counter sides they could produce.
Same. Tren E is just harder to get out of your system.. Run A, strongly advice that. Tren is a mother ****er for some people

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I’ve ran 300mg of tren ace multiple times with no issues. So I don’t see how that is too much or 400mg of tren enth is way too much

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the pip like on mast a vs e? I'm assuming negligable since it hast been brought up?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive never got any pip from mast. BoldCyp, yes, trestE, yes, but never mast.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ran 300mg of tren ace multiple times with no issues. So I don’t see how that is too much or 400mg of tren enth is way too much
Well to each their own. 400mg and say 400mg of test can mess up people severely mentally. Doesn't mean you get that.