Tren lean bulk

Nuggettt

Awards
Currently sitting at 5’6 floating 183-186lbs about 18% bf. Goal is to lean out a bit but try and hit 200 maybe. Just started a new cycle. Currently on a “lean mass” mix. Consist of 100mg test p, 50mg test c, 100mg tren a, and 100mg npp. Pinning MWF. & .5mg Adex 1-2 times a week just incase of gyno. I have nolva on hand as well.

Question is, in your opinion should i be in a surplus or deficit to help lean but bulk? Currently I’m trying to intake about 3000 Generic 40/40/20 ratio. Finding it hard to consume so much with out going over my fat macros and keeping sodium down as well.

Open to any honest advice and opinions on anything regarding the cycle. Shooting to probably do 8-12 weeks haven’t decided yet lol. Also what would the best PCT in your opinion after running this type of cycle?

Thanks in advance!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
#1. You cannot bulk at all unless your in a surplus
#.2 you can't lean bulk if your not lean to being with. If your 18% your body fat is way too high to be bulking. At 18% your insulin sensitivity is going to be crappy and you're going to gain body fat faster than you gain muscle, even on tren if your in a surplus.
#3. Tren on a bulk is foolish, it doesn't put on muscle faster than other gear and it has all kinds of negative health impacts that other gear doesn't have.

Anyways. If you want to lean bulk then you need to go on a diet first and get down to about 10% body fat or you're just wasting your time with a pipe dream of lean bulking @18%

Typically you wanna be somewhere in the ballpark of 8-10%bf when you start a bulk and by the time you hit 15-18% body fat it means you went too far and it's time to cut again

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It says above that your end goal is to gain 15 pounds while leaning out, that's going to take like three or four cycles over the course of probably 2 years because what you're basically saying is you want to gain 20lbs of muscle while loosing 5lbs of fat. That's a solid 2-year plan

Nuggettt

Awards
#1. You cannot bulk at all unless your in a surplus
#.2 you can't lean bulk if your not lean to being with. If your 18% your body fat is way too high to be bulking. At 18% your insulin sensitivity is going to be crappy and you're going to gain body fat faster than you gain muscle, even on tren if your in a surplus.
#3. Tren on a bulk is foolish, it doesn't put on muscle faster than other gear and it has all kinds of negative health impacts that other gear doesn't have.

Anyways. If you want to lean bulk then you need to go on a diet first and get down to about 10% body fat or you're just wasting your time with a pipe dream of lean bulking @18%

Typically you wanna be somewhere in the ballpark of 8-10%bf when you start a bulk and by the time you hit 15-18% body fat it means you went too far and it's time to cut again
Sounds like since I’ve already started my cycle, then I should switch my focus to a cut then huh? What would you suggest to start with around 2500 cals? And reduce 200-300 every week? Thank you for the input honestly, opened my eyes a bit. This isn’t my first cycle. But it’s my first cycle with multiple oils involved.

Nuggettt

Awards
I’ll be switching to a 50/30/20 macro split as well if that’s the case. Or would a 40/40/20 still suffice?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Macro split dosent matter as much as overall calories, I can't tell you how many calories to start the cut with because I don't know what your maintenance calories are. I would just start be reducing your current calories by 200 or so and within a week you will know if the weight is trending down.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Smont How many times a day do we get this same question? Lean bulk/ cut / maingain/ up in weight...isn't that what we all want to do...get big and leaner at the same time...I want to cut up from 249 to 260 but drop 5% bodyfat at the same time.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ll be switching to a 50/30/20 macro split as well if that’s the case. Or would a 40/40/20 still suffice?
If calories are the same, you would see no difference in fat loss between those 2 macro splits.
@Smont How many times a day do we get this same question? Lean bulk/ cut / maingain/ up in weight...isn't that what we all want to do...get big and leaner at the same time...I want to cut up from 249 to 260 but drop 5% bodyfat at the same time.
It's because everyone has a misconception that steroids work a lot better and a lot faster then they really do. Most ppl steroids are going to double or triple what you could do naturally. That's a huge improvement. But your natural abilities are limited. 2-3lbs of muscle per year is a amazing for a Natty, now triple that. 6-9lbs muscle in a year while loosing a little bit of fat is realistic for a steroid user.

There are some super responders that look like a body builder after a year or 2 but there 1 in a million

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If calories are the same, you would see no difference in fat loss between those 2 macro splits.
It's because everyone has a misconception that steroids work a lot better and a lot faster then they really do. Most ppl steroids are going to double or triple what you could do naturally. That's a huge improvement. But your natural abilities are limited. 2-3lbs of muscle per year is a amazing for a Natty, now triple that. 6-9lbs muscle in a year while loosing a little bit of fat is realistic for a steroid user.

There are some super responders that look like a body builder after a year or 2 but there 1 in a million
Yea as much as I can't stand Gregg Doucette he made a video a while back pretty much stating the same thing. I just wish people would put training and nutrition first. It's like if they put as much time and effort into their diet and training as they do gear they're results would be amazing

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The good news here is that the OP is actually listening to what he's being told, taking the advice being given, and changing course with a new (realistic) set of goals. Talk about one in a million!

OP: if you want to get the best advice from the guys here, start a log. Put all of the info you can in it. Stats, cycle, progress photos, diet (details!), training routine, lifting experience, specific goals, etc, etc. The more info that you can give: the better the advice you'll get.

Scaryclown1

Awards
I'm not sure why you're running Test Prop and Cyp concurrently (seems a little redundant). I think it's good advise to focus on getting leaner (as a bf level between 10 and 18%, (from what I've researched) is most conducive to gaining muscle mass. I also don't have an issue with low dose of Tren (200mg is a great starting point IMO) for gaining muscle or leaning out, however, I might suggest throwing in some Anavar while you cut (since it can aid in fat burning and holding lean tissue in a caloric deficit) for the goal you've identified. I second the suggestions that you focus on caloric decrease and would encourage you to consider increasing cardio (especially HITT cardio) to enhance the rate of progress. My best cutting has been with Test, Anavar, consistent and disciplined diet program (calorie tracking with logs and/or app tracking) and cardio twice a day (walking first thing in the morning or HITT followed by HITT after lifting after work in the evening). This approach keeps metabolism revved up all day with increasing heart rate and is good for overall health and endurance. Best of luck to you!

Nuggettt

Awards
The good news here is that the OP is actually listening to what he's being told, taking the advice being given, and changing course with a new (realistic) set of goals. Talk about one in a million!

OP: if you want to get the best advice from the guys here, start a log. Put all of the info you can in it. Stats, cycle, progress photos, diet (details!), training routine, lifting experience, specific goals, etc, etc. The more info that you can give: the better the advice you'll get.
Yeah I’m definitely changing the course just with the advice So far. I know gear isn’t some magic formula to turn into cbum overnight. I’ve never done a real cut before and have always focused on just trying to get big because honestly I just love lifting big lol. But I’ve always been disappointed in this stubborn belly fat, so instead of bulking with the this cycle I’ll be cutting. Like I stated before too, this isn’t my first cycle so I know how to diet and stuff accordingly, but again, I never did a real cut before. I’ll definitely take your advice and start a log! Thanks

Nuggettt

Awards
I'm not sure why you're running Test Prop and Cyp concurrently (seems a little redundant). I think it's good advise to focus on getting leaner (as a bf level between 10 and 18%, (from what I've researched) is most conducive to gaining muscle mass. I also don't have an issue with low dose of Tren (200mg is a great starting point IMO) for gaining muscle or leaning out, however, I might suggest throwing in some Anavar while you cut (since it can aid in fat burning and holding lean tissue in a caloric deficit) for the goal you've identified. I second the suggestions that you focus on caloric decrease and would encourage you to consider increasing cardio (especially HITT cardio) to enhance the rate of progress. My best cutting has been with Test, Anavar, consistent and disciplined diet program (calorie tracking with logs and/or app tracking) and cardio twice a day (walking first thing in the morning or HITT followed by HITT after lifting after work in the evening). This approach keeps metabolism revved up all day with increasing heart rate and is good for overall health and endurance. Best of luck to you!
Honestly my supplier has the blend set up like that. I thought the same thing you thought, but said whatever and got it anyways.

Yeah I’m decreasing my calories starting today, hitting the bulk calorie goal was hard for me anyways just because of the current schedule I’m on. So this honestly works out better and I feel like I’m not going to be doing this cycle for nothing now. I also just a app currently to track macros and all my workouts as far as calories burned. What’s your go to app you used (if you used one)?

Currently I weightlifting anywhere from 60-80 minutes a day followed up with some type of an circuit and then 20-30 minutes of cardio. I’ll prob throw in 25mg var twice a day ED after week 4 for that extra kick.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well op unlike most you are open to suggestions and discussion which is great and it sounds like you do have a good foundation which already gives you a head start so I'm definitely rooting for you bro

Nuggettt

Awards
Well op unlike most you are open to suggestions and discussion which is great and it sounds like you do have a good foundation which already gives you a head start so I'm definitely rooting for you bro
Thanks, not my first and prob won’t be my last. I just know there’s a lot of guys out there older, and wiser with more experience then me. I’d be dumb not to heed to reasonable advice and tips. Gonna be taking a “day 1” pic today even though I’ve already pinned twice, only been a few days though lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks, not my first and prob won’t be my last. I just know there’s a lot of guys out there older, and wiser with more experience then me. I’d be dumb not to heed to reasonable advice and tips. Gonna be taking a “day 1” pic today even though I’ve already pinned twice, only been a few days though lol
Are you using a pre made blend? All the gear comes in one bottle? I miss some of the original post. And your on your first cycle, and your using tren and deca together.... Your really playing with fire

Nuggettt

Awards
Are you using a pre made blend? All the gear comes in one bottle? I miss some of the original post. And your on your first cycle, and your using tren and deca together.... Your really playing with fire
No not my first cycle. Yes it’s a pre made blend. Others have attested for it. And no deca involved. Just tren test and npp.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No not my first cycle. Yes it’s a pre made blend. Others have attested for it. And no deca involved. Just tren test and npp.
Npp is deca, or I should say it's not deca but it's the exact same hormone with a shorter ester. Same difference between test decanoate and test prop.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And blends are ****. They have to use a bunch of solvents to fit everything together and you can't adjust doses, your locked in. It kinda worries me that you don't know deca and npp are the same drug too. So both 19nors with npp and tren. Your gonna wanna keep a close eye on sides because if you start getting gyno it's probably gonna be prolactin gyno and a ai won't fix that. Keep that in mind

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Since you said you've never done a real cut, I recommend checking out Mike Israetels "Nutrition for fat loss" lecture series. It's an 8 lecture series, but goes from the basics and most important stuff to more in depth and subtle details, so I advise to watch at least the first few and why not the whole series. The lecture 1 is about basic principals and lecture 8 is about myths, misconceptions and special circumstances. Just to give an idea how it proceeds from the basics and the foundation to smaller details.

Mike is a great source of 'basic' information and the most important stuff (imo) and he's easy to listen to. I sometimes get back to his lectures, even when I've seen them before, when I feel like something is not going my way or just to remind myself of the foundations of how to eat and compile my cuts and stuff. Here's the first lecture to get started.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And blends are ****. They have to use a bunch of solvents to fit everything together and you can't adjust doses, your locked in. It kinda worries me that you don't know deca and npp are the same drug too. So both 19nors with npp and tren. Your gonna wanna keep a close eye on sides because if you start getting gyno it's probably gonna be prolactin gyno and a ai won't fix that. Keep that in mind
Already getting good advice, but like Smont said with Tren and NPP stacked watch for sides. I would make sure you have Caber or Prami on hand, and I would start something like SNS Inhibit P or P5P(The active form of B6), about 2 weeks prior to starting cycle and take throughout PCT, for Prolactin. Tren and NPP are notorious for raising prolactin.

Nuggettt

Awards
I’ve done extensive research. I know they are both essentially the same just different esters. And people have attested for the blend I’m on right now with progress pics and all. I’m aware of the potential of gyno, I have nolva, adex, and caber on hand. I’m taking .5 adex twice a week to keep estro down currently, would you suggest I introduce caber around week 2 or 3 to help as well? I really appreciate your concern and input though honestly.

Nuggettt

Awards
Since you said you've never done a real cut, I recommend checking out Mike Israetels "Nutrition for fat loss" lecture series. It's an 8 lecture series, but goes from the basics and most important stuff to more in depth and subtle details, so I advise to watch at least the first few and why not the whole series. The lecture 1 is about basic principals and lecture 8 is about myths, misconceptions and special circumstances. Just to give an idea how it proceeds from the basics and the foundation to smaller details.

Mike is a great source of 'basic' information and the most important stuff (imo) and he's easy to listen to. I sometimes get back to his lectures, even when I've seen them before, when I feel like something is not going my way or just to remind myself of the foundations of how to eat and compile my cuts and stuff. Here's the first lecture to get started.

Definitely going to watch this thank you!

Nuggettt

Awards
Already getting good advice, but like Smont said with Tren and NPP stacked watch for sides. I would make sure you have Caber or Prami on hand, and I would start something like SNS Inhibit P or P5P(The active form of B6), about 2 weeks prior to starting cycle and take throughout PCT, for Prolactin. Tren and NPP are notorious for raising prolactin.
Thanks for the input, I’ll stop at a sup store today to pick up some p5p. I have caber on hand. Would you suggest I refrain from it until needed or introduce it into the cycle after a couple weeks?

Nuggettt

Awards
I also have a light form of Poland syndrome. No development of my right pec or right long head of my bicep. So gyno would be fairly easily to spot since it would only occur on my left pec

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input, I’ll stop at a sup store today to pick up some p5p. I have caber on hand. Would you suggest I refrain from it until needed or introduce it into the cycle after a couple weeks?
I would hold off on Caber and just start with the P5P, because Caber can come with its own sides. Definitely keep a close eye on sides though, and don’t wait too long if things start to get sideways….after all you don’t want to start lactating.

Nuggettt

Awards
I would hold off on Caber and just start with the P5P, because Caber can come with its own sides. Definitely keep a close eye on sides though, and don’t wait too long if things start to get sideways….after all you don’t want to start lactating.
Yeah agreed. I’ve ran a high dose of test e at 650 a week as my very first cycle (crazy I know). Wasn’t as extensive with the research as I am now. But I didn’t develop any gyno sides luckily. I know tren and NPP are different and I’ve heard both sides of the stories. I’ve read and seen some dramatic gyno sides and also the opposite. Not everyone reacts the same I know that so I don’t base anything off anyones experiences as my own. I just keep stuff on hand just incase and monitor my self. Thanks again!

Nuggettt

Awards
Yeah agreed. I’ve ran a high dose of test e at 650 a week as my very first cycle (crazy I know). Wasn’t as extensive with the research as I am now. But I didn’t develop any gyno sides luckily. I know tren and NPP are different and I’ve heard both sides of the stories. I’ve read and seen some dramatic gyno sides and also the opposite. Not everyone reacts the same I know that so I don’t base anything off anyones experiences as my own. I just keep stuff on hand just incase and monitor my self. Thanks again!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve done extensive research. I know they are both essentially the same just different esters. And people have attested for the blend I’m on right now with progress pics and all. I’m aware of the potential of gyno, I have nolva, adex, and caber on hand. I’m taking .5 adex twice a week to keep estro down currently, would you suggest I introduce caber around week 2 or 3 to help as well? I really appreciate your concern and input though honestly.
I would suggest only using caber if absolutely necessary. We don't wanna use extra drugs if we don't need them, especially nasty shyt like caber or prami. But definitely should always have them on standby

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are on 3,000 calories now, try 2,7-800 daily in combination with the drugs and see what your body does. Then drop a couple hundred every couple weeks or whenever things stall. I know you said it’s a struggle to eat 3,000 daily right now, but you always want to maintain the highest calories possible in a cut that allow you to still lose fat. That way you have room to drop more later. If you crash to 2,300 calories out of convenience right now, for example, that doesn’t leave you a lot of room later on.

You also never said how many ML per week you’re dosing, just how frequently you are pinning.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are on 3,000 calories now, try 2,7-800 daily in combination with the drugs and see what your body does. Then drop a couple hundred every couple weeks or whenever things stall. I know you said it’s a struggle to eat 3,000 daily right now, but you always want to maintain the highest calories possible in a cut that allow you to still lose fat. That way you have room to drop more later. If you crash to 2,300 calories out of convenience right now, for example, that doesn’t leave you a lot of room later on.

You also never said how many ML per week you’re dosing, just how frequently you are pinning.
This is so important, and probably doesn’t get said enough. So many people want to start a cut with an extreme drop in calories thinking they‘ll drop fat quicker, but they don’t realize their metabolism adjust as they are dropping calories and losing fat, so that dramatic drop guarantees a much quicker stall. Where, as Hyde pointed out, that slow steady decrease 200-300 keeps things going, and only adjust when your body tells you. Slow and steady wins the race in cutting and bulking.

Nuggettt

Awards

Yep readjusted macros and calories to start at 2750 a day versus 3100ish!
As it stands I’m pinning 1.5ml total a week. .5 MWF. So weekly it would equate to
150 test p
75 test c
150 tren a
150 npp
Im starting low to see how my body reacts. Start of week 2 or 3 if needed I’ll up it to 3ml a week. So
300 test p
150 test c
300 tren a
300 npp
But again only if needed. When I did my second cycle of only test I only ran 300 a week of test e versus my first cycle at 650 and my body reacted much better as far as how I felt, looked and everything. Less is better sometimes is what I’ve noticed so I’m starting at a lower dose of all. I was going to start with just 1ml a week .3 MWF but figured 1.5 a week would do fine to see how my body reacts.

Nuggettt

Awards
This is so important, and probably doesn’t get said enough. So many people want to start a cut with an extreme drop in calories thinking they‘ll drop fat quicker, but they don’t realize their metabolism adjust as they are dropping calories and losing fat, so that dramatic drop guarantees a much quicker stall. Where, as Hyde pointed out, that slow steady decrease 200-300 keeps things going, and only adjust when your body tells you. Slow and steady wins the race in cutting and bulking.
Yeah no, im not tryna become miserable over night by dropping 800 cals a day that’s absurd lol. I have more sense than some when it comes to diet and fitness. I’ve been at it for about 10 years strong now and have done ample amount of research when it comes to dieting even for stuff I probably won’t ever take lol. Just never done a real cut before so it’s new land to me. Definitely excited to see what the outcome is though and I’m soaking up everything you guys are putting out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I wish I struggled to eat 3000 calories, sometimes on the weekend il eat 3000 calories in cookies and Pop-Tarts in one sitting.

Even when I'm eating super clean I'm still hungry on 3000, that's like the minimum I'm comfortable eating where I don't wanna murder everything and eat a dozen Boston cream donuts.

Nuggettt

Awards
See if I wasn’t so strict I could def hit it lol. Like my lunch prep is about 690 calories and it’s only 13os of 97/3 ground Turkey and 56 grams of mashed potatoes On top. Sugar free ketchup mixed in for flavor. That meal heeds about 60carbs,9 fat, and 95 protein. I guess my real struggle is meeting my carb intake lol and trying to consume what I need to without loading up on sugar and sodium.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
See if I wasn’t so strict I could def hit it lol. Like my lunch prep is about 690 calories and it’s only 13os of 97/3 ground Turkey and 56 grams of mashed potatoes On top. Sugar free ketchup mixed in for flavor. That meal heeds about 60carbs,9 fat, and 95 protein. I guess my real struggle is meeting my carb intake lol and trying to consume what I need to without loading up on sugar and sodium.
Even on a strict routine I'm still always hungry. I'm usually hungry as soon as I finish my meals. I'm a garbage disposal. If you have a hard time with carbs then Liquid carbs can be a big help. Especially around your workouts

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I JUST discovered Mike and his channel.

Binge watching would be an understatement. Really enjoying his content and his style.

Def gonna watch this fat loss playlist when the youtube algorithm sends it my way.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My dinner was just 1864cal😜
I'm so glad I'm not currently counting calories... food is just so lovely, I would feel really terrible if I had to tell any of it "No, I'm sorry, I can't have you." :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note though, some day I will probably make a cut a part of my plan, but I'm still making that slow but steady mythical recomp without having to track macros and enjoying all the meals I want, whenever I want.

Recently discovered frozen pre-cooked chicken breasts (before I was eating the same stuff but it was diced). Now I can just nuke a small chicken breast anytime I want and slap it in half a whole wheat hot dog bun and chow down. Had two in the last hour... want another...

Nuggettt

Awards
Even on a strict routine I'm still always hungry. I'm usually hungry as soon as I finish my meals. I'm a garbage disposal. If you have a hard time with carbs then Liquid carbs can be a big help. Especially around your workouts
Interesting I’ll look into them. Any reason why you’re always hungry? The gear or just your metabolism?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I JUST discovered Mike and his channel.

Binge watching would be an understatement. Really enjoying his content and his style.

Def gonna watch this fat loss playlist when the youtube algorithm sends it my way.
He has really good content and is funny as fuk if you like his style of humour.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting I’ll look into them. Any reason why you’re always hungry? The gear or just your metabolism?
It's his lifestyle too..my guy works construction 10 hours a day then goes to the gym for another 2 which includes mma style training so he's burning a grip of calories. Same thing happens to me..as soon as I add cardio I'm hungry all the time that's why when I start I cut I don't even change my diet I the beginning..I just add cardio and do that for a few weeks before I drop my first 200 calories

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I work 10hours a day construction, I box 4-5 days a week and lift 4-5 days a week so my metabolism is reved up. My maintenance calories are 3800-4000 to weight 200lbs.

And I like food lol, I probably have a binge eating disorder too 😂. Part of the reason I try to stay so active.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I work 10hours a day construction, I box 4-5 days a week and lift 4-5 days a week so my metabolism is reved up. My maintenance calories are 3800-4000 to weight 200lbs.

And I like food lol, I probably have a binge eating disorder too 😂. Part of the reason I try to stay so active.
Bro if I ever make it back out to the northeast yiu and I are gonna have to throw down on some food for sure when I I in Vegas this past weekend my family was like OMG you're eating again!?! And it wasn't just the frequency it was the amount as well

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My dinner was just 1864cal
My breakfast yesterday was ~2,300. 2 double meat croissant sandwiches from Burger King, a large order of hash browns, 3 tbsp whole mayo to dunk the browns in, a can of Code Red Mountain Dew, 5oz pomegranate juice.

5,500 calories for the day. I have needed to eat ~5,000 to maintain 265 this last week. Only 2 more days of this nonsense.

Nuggettt

Awards
I guess in my case now, I’m gonna try and stay away from all the fats good and get my cals from good carbs and lean meat lol. I truly appreciate everyone’s input and advice though honestly! Looking at myself a bit different in the mirror. Gonna shoot for 170-175 cut a minimum 10-12%bf and go from there.