Tren is not for me

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about adding Trest ace in now that I know I'm ok with tren. I've never heard of anyone running both together. Seems like it'd be pretty amazing but overly suppressive for most

clk

clk

Awards
Damn... I wanna try a low dose next cycle. But hell, some of yalls experiences sound bruuuutal.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Thanks guys...really great info.

So do you ALWAYS do keto? Like all year round? I'm so used to gaining with relatively high carbs...seems so foreign to stay very low carb.

Also, when you say it takes a lot of cardio on keto - does it take MORE cardio than when not in keto?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn... I wanna try a low dose next cycle. But hell, some of yalls experiences sound bruuuutal.
That's what I thought till I just went for it with ace, and had all ancillaries in place.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...really great info.

So do you ALWAYS do keto? Like all year round? I'm so used to gaining with relatively high carbs...seems so foreign to stay very low carb.

Also, when you say it takes a lot of cardio on keto - does it take MORE cardio than when not in keto?
I rarely go/stay in keto, but I think what fueledpassion is saying is that if you're cardio/lifting/diet is on point on a CKD, you can easily cut up while gaining. I don't think it requires more or less than another diet. But what's great about keto is that it kinda forces you to eat clean, no room for cheats, except for controlled carb ups.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I rarely go/stay in keto, but I think what fueledpassion is saying is that if you're cardio/lifting/diet is on point on a CKD, you can easily cut up while gaining. I don't think it requires more or less than another diet. But what's great about keto is that it kinda forces you to eat clean, no room for cheats, except for controlled carb ups.
Thanks for the explanation.

Do you have an issue with getting a solid pump due to the lack of carbs?

clk

clk

Awards
That's what I thought till I just went for it with ace, and had all ancillaries in place.
What all did you run as ancillaries? Caber and an ai?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hrm tough to say. I usually train fullbody eod on CKD's and use PED's, has me always feeling full for the most part. Definitely not painful pumps like I've gotten while bulking with loads of carbs, but still good.

A CKD's carbup will super-compensate/saturate your glycogen stores. But I like running more of a TKD.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What all did you run as ancillaries? Caber and an ai?
Prami, tapered up slowly to 0.4mg daily. Hardly using an AI, since I'm on epistane which lowers E2, but still taking exemestane at 12.5mg twice weekly, on day of each test shot.

For Dienolone, I eventually needed prami/nolva.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to be that way - needing 400-500g carbs to grow. I also never got below 11-12% BF.

Since doing low carb dieting, I can now grow on just 200g/day and even then, I'm taking biotin, chromium and vanadyl sulfate to try and keep insulin quiet because I grow too fast after a hard diet. That said, I don't do Keto all the time. I do it to cut, then usually have 1-2 month diet holiday. Then when I want to tighten back up, I start moving in that direction again. I'm now 170lbs and well below 10% BF now. Never been this heavy and also this lean. Kinda nice.

I am 100% for controlling the weight gain in the same fashion that I lose it. If Incan burn fat and build some muscle while cutting. If I can do that while cutting, I believe I can also build muscle and lose a little fat while gaining, just may need to have a little bit more carbs pre-WO.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You mean feeling super hot and also, what about the urge to clench somebodys neck for looking at you more than 5 seconds at a time? :D
I'm definitely dripping after just warming up in the gym... I turn up my AC at night and also use a fan, but the insomnia is getting old. I'm a smoker too, and even that hasn't been helping me sleep so well.

Well, I guess it is affecting me a bit more now too, because I completely lost it on someone a couple days ago lol... but he was a bit disrespectful to my gf and I don't put up with people who talk like that to women. He was a cousin of her good friend though, but still.

On the plus side, I've been training daily, and DOMS are a thing of the past.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Only if you don't drink enough water and take in lots of sodium, magnesium and potassium. You need lots of those things to keep the pump. My most full look I've had was when I was doing fasted training while chugging lots of water and the selective amino acids that help pull water into muscles. No food required.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good thread ...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My nose just started dripping all over the place. I guess I need to increase my BP meds. Been feeling fine though... I didn't realize Tren can bump it up so much. I've never had this happen before

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
My nose just started dripping all over the place. I guess I need to increase my BP meds. Been feeling fine though... I didn't realize Tren can bump it up so much. I've never had this happen before
**** happened to multiple times a week last winter on TD trest man lol. My BP was fine too

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
**** happened to multiple times a week last winter on TD trest man lol. My BP was fine too
Crap, what do you think causes it then? I don't want them to think I'm some coke addict at work I was just trying to get a booger out and then out it started dripping all over

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bloody nose is not a symptom of hi BP. I get these too on various drugs. Who knows...

I currently live in a climate that gets fairly dry. This is almost always something that contributes to bloody noses. This often happens when s climate goes from wetter to drier and/or warmer to cooler.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Crap, what do you think causes it then? I don't want them to think I'm some coke addict at work I was just trying to get a booger out and then out it started dripping all over
As Fueled said, I get them a lot due to dry climate in the winter. It was just certainly more frequent on trest. I mean like...every time I took a shower lol.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in humid NYC though, but I just realized, it's likely due to the accutane I'm taking while on this one. 20mg/day is probably enough to dry me up a bit.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I'm in humid NYC though, but I just realized, it's likely due to the accutane I'm taking while on this one. 20mg/day is probably enough to dry me up a bit.
Very likely cause man...my fiance was on that for 6 months and dried her out something awful.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, currently in week 4 at 350mg tren ace and all is fine. Should I try bumping it up to 500mg/week for my last 4 weeks? Or add in some Trest ace instead (leaning towards more tren).

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Hi guys, currently in week 4 at 350mg tren ace and all is fine. Should I try bumping it up to 500mg/week for my last 4 weeks? Or add in some Trest ace instead (leaning towards more tren).
I hate you lol.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate you lol.
lol I'm pretty confused by it, thought it would def make me crazy since I'm already halfway insane lol

I attribute it to doing everything possible to keep sides away. Keeping physiological baseline test levels, keeping estrogen low. And lots and lots of Tianeptine lol

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
lol I'm pretty confused by it, thought it would def make me crazy since I'm already halfway insane lol

I attribute it to doing everything possible to keep sides away. Keeping physiological baseline test levels, keeping estrogen low. And lots and lots of Tianeptine lol
Well whatever you're doing I'm envious lol. Good job man.

Texasbuilt

Texasbuilt

Awards
Can someone hit me up please very important question about tren . If you can pm me !

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Went back down to 50mg. The bump to 75mg caused a couple deep zits to form on my back, and I'm even taking a low dose of accutane. I'm not about that life, no acne for me. Things are better again now.

clk

clk

Awards
Dude, acne sucks. I don't blame you one bit! Test gives me pretty good acne and I ate it. Get it on my shoulders and my face.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, acne sucks. I don't blame you one bit! Test gives me pretty good acne and I ate it. Get it on my shoulders and my face.
A lot of stronger compounds give me light acne, some spots on face/shoulders, and low dosed accutane always takes care of it without any major sides. But I'm not prepared to go up on my accutane dose just to deal with cystic bacne - the absolute worst kind. I've got a couple tattoo sessions coming up, and accutane can really mess with healing/scarring. At a low dose it's fine though.

clk

clk

Awards
You just get it from your doc?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got my first tren cough tonight. Must've nicked a vein, thought I was going to die lol couldn't stop coughing and was gasping for air for a while with a pain in my chest. First time in all my years this has happened.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on 700mg of tren ew right now and feel great. Sweat my ass off but that's the only negative side effect.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm on 700mg of tren ew right now and feel great. Sweat my ass off but that's the only negative side effect.
I'm loving it. Favorite compound besides Trest ace. Libido is also insane on it, wasn't expecting that.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving it. Favorite compound besides Trest ace. Libido is also insane on it, wasn't expecting that.
Same here, have literally knocked the skin off my pecker fml

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder how tren is to cruise on long term (on top of TRT). 100mg/week or so ongoing. I've heard of a few people doing this. Might be nice with a bit of mast. Primo could do the same job long term but it's so much more expensive and often faked.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my first tren cough tonight. Must've nicked a vein, thought I was going to die lol couldn't stop coughing and was gasping for air for a while with a pain in my chest. First time in all my years this has happened.
Yeah it sucks. I don't have to hit a vein to get tren cough. I just get it as soon as it hits the blood. I can feel it swelling up in my chest/throat and a strong metallic taste comes on just seconds before the cough. The only way I can not have tren cough is to not take tren, lol. That said, you can reduce the occurrences by blending it with Test, preferably more test than tren, warming it up, and injecting slowly. I've even had to inject small amounts several times per day to avoid the cough. Its worth the trouble.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it sucks. I don't have to hit a vein to get tren cough. I just get it as soon as it hits the blood. I can feel it swelling up in my chest/throat and a strong metallic taste comes on just seconds before the cough. The only way I can not have tren cough is to not take tren, lol. That said, you can reduce the occurrences by blending it with Test, preferably more test than tren, warming it up, and injecting slowly. I've even had to inject small amounts several times per day to avoid the cough. Its worth the trouble.
Interesting. Yeah I'm doing daily shots but had this only happen once. The oil I'm using uses a blend of 2.2% benzyl alcohol, 25% benzyl benzoate, apricot kernal oil and 33% ethyl oleate. Tbh, it's been great overall.