Tren/Ergo/superdrol 8 week pulse cycle

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thank you...I may just do that in the near future! By the way, has your bodyweight gone up any?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Have you gained any bodyweight yet?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Great! Please keep us informed. I start my cycle the week after next.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 and 12. 30mg Ergo/ 30mg Superdrol

Back & Shoulders

Back:
Deadlifts: 5 sets up to 405lbs for 6 reps. Tweaked my back!
Barbell Rows: 4 sets up to 275lbs for 8 reps.
Behind the Back Pulldowns: 4 sets of 200lbs for 9 reps
Machine Rows: 4 sets of 190lbs for 7 reps

Shoudlers:
Smith Milt Press: 4 sets of 225lbs for 10 reps
Lat Raise: 3 sets of 30lbs for 8 reps
Rear Raise: 3 sets of 25lbs for 10 reps

Traps:
Barbell Shurgs: 5 sets of 405lbs for 12 reps

Day 12: Arms
Biceps:
Barbell Curls: 4 sets of 125lbs for 8 reps
Cable Preacher: 4 sets of 150lbs for 10 reps
DB curls: 3 sets of 55lbs for 8 reps
Con Curls: 3 sets of 30lbs for 10 reps

Triceps:
Smith Rev Grip Bench: 4 sets of 285lbs for 9 reps
Skulls: 4 sets of 115lbs for 8 reps
Rope Pushdowns: 5 sets of 150lbs for 10 reps then a drop set
Bench Dips: BW 3 sets to failure

Wrist Curls: 4 sets of 85lbs for 20 reps each

Notes:
Strength going up deadlifts are stuck.
Great Hardness
Great Vasculrity(sp)
Libido still strong

Sides:
Acne about the same.
Tweaked my back but not back pumps.
Joints are feeling better.

Weight as of tonight 244lbs + 9lbs I think the scales are off at the gym. I will go to my aunts office at weigh.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
What is your dosage of the Retain 2 on your 'off' days?

chleric

Awards
Keep up the good work UNC. I've started my cycle and decided to just do the Trenadrol (pre) and Revolt (post) about a week ago; pulsing eod so far. I might add in a 4th day if I have the extra time to train. So far so good, I dont know if it's placebo, but I feel motivated and pump through the entire workout and for a few hours later. My libido is normal and I've have not experienced any sides yet (knock on wood).

I'm thinking of throwing in Retain 2 on the off-days. Since you have past exprience, do you think it has help you OR is it working out good for you in this cycle?

Thanks

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work UNC. I've started my cycle and decided to just do the Trenadrol (pre) and Revolt (post) about a week ago; pulsing eod so far. I might add in a 4th day if I have the extra time to train. So far so good, I dont know if it's placebo, but I feel motivated and pump through the entire workout and for a few hours later. My libido is normal and I've have not experienced any sides yet (knock on wood).

I'm thinking of throwing in Retain 2 on the off-days. Since you have past exprience, do you think it has help you OR is it working out good for you in this cycle?

Thanks
This is the first time I have used Retain 2. I am not going to lie to u I don't know if its helping or not. I am just as lean as I was before taking it. I have been taking Phenbut-XT by SNS that has helped out with the stress to so my corstiol levels should be ok.

Ex-Tightend I may be changing things up again lol. I will let u guys know after I chat with D. I am thinking of going back to 3x week and using the harDCore method. DC(dogcrap) method. Hopefully extending the pulse 2-3 more weeks.

Sorry for the delay on updates I have been at the hospital the last 2 days with my wife working on 3 hrs of sleep. She has recovered just fine from her surgery.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
This is the first time I have used Retain 2. I am not going to lie to u I don't know if its helping or not. I am just as lean as I was before taking it. I have been taking Phenbut-XT by SNS that has helped out with the stress to so my corstiol levels should be ok.

Ex-Tightend I may be changing things up again lol. I will let u guys know after I chat with D. I am thinking of going back to 3x week and using the harDCore method. DC(dogcrap) method. Hopefully extending the pulse 2-3 more weeks.

Sorry for the delay on updates I have been at the hospital the last 2 days with my wife working on 3 hrs of sleep. She has recovered just fine from her surgery.

Glad to hear the wife's OK. So you're going to be a WANDERING GYPSY again, huh? I'm gonna KILL YOU!! Bwahahahaha...anyway, I'm curious to see what this "harDCore" method is...care to elaborate?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the wife's OK. So you're going to be a WANDERING GYPSY again, huh? I'm gonna KILL YOU!! Bwahahahaha...anyway, I'm curious to see what this "harDCore" method is...care to elaborate?
DC( DoggCrap)

Work out 3 days a week. I give a sample workout:

Monday:
Chest- Incline Bench
Shoulders- Milt Press
Triceps- Close Grip Bench
Back Width- Pullups
Back Thickness- Deads

Wed.:
Biceps- BB curl
Forearms- Hammer Curls
Calves- Standing Calf raise
Hamstrings- SLDL
Quads- Squats

Friday:
Same as monday

Monday:
Same as wed.

Now u have 1 lift per bodypart. U do all the warmups sets u need to so u will be warmed up. Working set is 3 rest pause sets for 1 set.

Example: Incline Bench after warming up u take a weight that U can get at least 8 times and do it, rest 15 sec do any many as u can rest again 15 sec and do it again for as many reps as u can.

U do that with every lift but Back thickness, Quads and Hams. On these lifts after warming u do 2 sets of 4 reps and 6 reps. After those u pick a weight and do 20 reps or more.

Also u need a rotation of lifts. Pick 3 and rotate them every workout.

The strecthes are the best part and I will try and find a link to explain those.

Its a wonderful HIT that u take to failure on every workout. I will be doing a 6 week blast with the pulsing method. So needless to say I will be doing a longer pulse. I haven't talked to D yet but I am sure it will say its ok.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
DC( DoggCrap)

Work out 3 days a week. I give a sample workout:

Monday:
Chest- Incline Bench
Shoulders- Milt Press
Triceps- Close Grip Bench
Back Width- Pullups
Back Thickness- Deads

Wed.:
Biceps- BB curl
Forearms- Hammer Curls
Calves- Standing Calf raise
Hamstrings- SLDL
Quads- Squats

Friday:
Same as monday

Monday:
Same as wed.

Now u have 1 lift per bodypart. U do all the warmups sets u need to so u will be warmed up. Working set is 3 rest pause sets for 1 set.

Example: Incline Bench after warming up u take a weight that U can get at least 8 times and do it, rest 15 sec do any many as u can rest again 15 sec and do it again for as many reps as u can.

U do that with every lift but Back thickness, Quads and Hams. On these lifts after warming u do 2 sets of 4 reps and 6 reps. After those u pick a weight and do 20 reps or more.

Also u need a rotation of lifts. Pick 3 and rotate them every workout.

The strecthes are the best part and I will try and find a link to explain those.

Its a wonderful HIT that u take to failure on every workout. I will be doing a 6 week blast with the pulsing method. So needless to say I will be doing a longer pulse. I haven't talked to D yet but I am sure it will say its ok.
Looks interesting, but I'll stick to the workouts I planned for now. This may be something I'll try next spring or so. Next week I plan to incorporate a workout I took from the June 2003 issue of Flex magazine. It's a powerlifting-bodybuilding 12-week program. Combined with the 4-day-a-week pulsing method that you provided with the Mega-TRN, Ergo Max, and SD, I should see some SERIOUS results. I'm gonna order the Retain 2 and Advanced Post Cycle Therapy on Thursday.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting, but I'll stick to the workouts I planned for now. This may be something I'll try next spring or so. Next week I plan to incorporate a workout I took from the June 2003 issue of Flex magazine. It's a powerlifting-bodybuilding 12-week program. Combined with the 4-day-a-week pulsing method that you provided with the Mega-TRN, Ergo Max, and superdrol, I should see some SERIOUS results. I'm gonna order the Retain 2 and Advanced Post Cycle Therapy on Thursday.
Yeah I was thinking about doing a powerlifting program. U def have great products to help with that. I can't wait for u to get started.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was thinking about doing a powerlifting program. U def have great products to help with that. I can't wait for u to get started.
Thanks for all your help. I'll definitely let you know when I start my log on Monday, 'cause I don't wanna "hijack" your thread. Some rep points would be nice (hint, hint!).:whip: :toofunny:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all your help. I'll definitely let you know when I start my log on Monday, 'cause I don't wanna "hijack" your thread. Some rep points would be nice (hint, hint!).:whip: :toofunny:
lol, it works both ways. I will be sure to follow along and assist if I can.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
lol, it works both ways. I will be sure to follow along and assist if I can.
Thanks for the rep points!! Now tell me how to do it so I can rep you (long overdue!). Also, I hate to keep bothering you, but how did you dose the Retain 2 and Advanced PCT? At what times of day, how many pills, etc? Thanks...83

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the rep points!! Now tell me how to do it so I can rep you (long overdue!). Also, I hate to keep bothering you, but how did you dose the Retain 2 and Advanced post cycle therapy? At what times of day, how many pills, etc? Thanks...83
Why do u think u are bothering me? Ur not. I dose them both at night time an hr or so before bed both at 2 pills. I will bump the PCT if needed.

No need to rep me bro. I don't worry about the rep thing I am here to learn just as much as I am here to help.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words. But I still need to know how to "rep" somebody....just for future reference. Let me know if you do need to bump your PCT. I wish Monday would hurry up and get here!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words. But I still need to know how to "rep" somebody....just for future reference. Let me know if you do need to bump your post cycle therapy. I wish Monday would hurry up and get here!
I will let u know any changes. To rep someone look to ur left and its the middle icon, click and go from there.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again. I will definitely be seeking your help once I start this on Monday. How's the Ergo Max making you feel?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again. I will definitely be seeking your help once I start this on Monday. How's the Ergo Max making you feel?
I like it alot. I feel really strong on it and the pumps aren't overwhelming.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I like it alot. I feel really strong on it and the pumps aren't overwhelming.
You said that the pumps weren't "overwhelming." But are they noticeable/strong pumps? I hope you mean that they aren't pumps to the point that they interfere with your training. And have you been getting the dreaded back pumps from the Superdrol? Or shin splints? Have you been taking taurine?:study:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
You said that the pumps weren't "overwhelming." But are they noticeable/strong pumps? I hope you mean that they aren't pumps to the point that they interfere with your training. And have you been getting the dreaded back pumps from the Superdrol? Or shin splints? Have you been taking taurine?:study:
No back pumps or anything like that. When I would curl I knew I could do more but my arms were so pumped that it became hard to fully work the muslce like I wanted too. I haven't been using any taurine either.

Don't get me wrong the pumps were freaky dude. U will love the pumps from it. I felt pumped next day too. I will run it again but longer next time.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I bet u guys thought I forgot about this? Changing things up again. Going back to 3x a week. DC method + Pulse Method= Massive strength and mass gains. Well thats the plan. I will be extending it 3 weeks.

Week 5

30mg of Ergo 30mg of Superdrol

Chest: Incline DB Press: 100lbs (12)
Shoulders: Clean and Press: 185lbs (9)
Triceps: Dips BW+25lbs (14)
Back Width: Behind the Neck Pulldowns: 170lbs (20)
Back Thickness: Sumo Deads: 315lbs (7) 335lbs (5) 225 (15)

Getting a gauge of what I can do. Decent numbers they will be better.

Notes:
Nothing has changed.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
He's at it again!!! Good luck, bro....Monday is almost here!

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
So, to clarify, are you back on three times per week or four? Did you experience any 'shut down' with four?

As you know I just started my 'pulse' and am considering playing with the dosages (two days in a row, four times per week, or any combination thereof)

So, if you would, talk about some (if any) of the sides that you've experienced.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
So, to clarify, are you back on three times per week or four? Did you experience any 'shut down' with four?

As you know I just started my 'pulse' and am considering playing with the dosages (two days in a row, four times per week, or any combination thereof)

So, if you would, talk about some (if any) of the sides that you've experienced.
Yeah back down to 3x a week so I could extend the cycle a few more weeks. No shutdown at 4x a week.

Week 5. 30mg of Ergo 30mg of Superdrol

Biceps: Barbell Curls: 125lbs (14)
Forearms: Hammers: 70lbs (21)
Calves: Standing Raise: 315lbs (15)
Hamstrings: SLDL: 225lbs (12)
Quads: Squats: 315lbs (4) 335lbs (3) 225lbs (15)

I was very happy with this workout. Numbers were great for me.

Notes:
Strength going up!
Endurance is great!
Libido is still up!

Neg Sides:
2x today I felt very weak, shaky and some cold sweats going on. I am not going to blame it on either Steroids just yet.

Songs that kept me going today.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Excellent log! Keep up the good work. The starting off and then adjusting the dosages/workouts to extend the pulsing is not a bad idea! Based on what I'm planning, and your 3x a week schedule, do ya think I could possibly extend my cycle for most (if not all) of this coming winter? Hmmm....:think:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Excellent log! Keep up the good work. The starting off and then adjusting the dosages/workouts to extend the pulsing is not a bad idea! Based on what I'm planning, and your 3x a week schedule, do ya think I could possibly extend my cycle for most (if not all) of this coming winter? Hmmm....:think:
If u run it 3x a day and take the supplements on off days I don't see why not. I read a post where D said something about running it forever now I don't take it literally as forever but a few extra weeks should be ok.

Not only does the PH's cause a false high on off days ur test booster and or AI would create a high.

So I am taking 90mg of each per week compared to 210mg of each and still gaining without sides. I think this will be a staple of cycles to come.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
If u run it 3x a day and take the supplements on off days I don't see why not. I read a post where D said something about running it forever now I don't take it literally as forever but a few extra weeks should be ok.

Not only does the PH's cause a false high on off days ur test booster and or AI would create a high.

So I am taking 90mg of each per week compared to 210mg of each and still gaining without sides. I think this will be a staple of cycles to come.

I think I worded that wrong. I meant if I started the pulsing cycle around December, THEN do you think I could extend it all winter long. Man, if I started it next week and continued it all throughout the winter, not only would I be concerned about my health,:sick: it would also be MAD expensive! I'm not that "gung-ho" (at least not yet!).:woohoo: :fool2: But I am looking into the possibility of a "super-pulsing stack" to include Epistane, 3-ad (whenever the hell it comes out), phera-plex and maybe Superdrol and/or Halodrol (I still have one of the original boxes)! Gotta run it by Dr. D, but how'z it sound to you? Crazy, huh?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I think I worded that wrong. I meant if I started the pulsing cycle around December, THEN do you think I could extend it all winter long. Man, if I started it next week and continued it all throughout the winter, not only would I be concerned about my health,:sick: it would also be MAD expensive! I'm not that "gung-ho" (at least not yet!).:woohoo: :fool2:
lol I forgot u had planned on starting monday my bad. Check with D but I am sure it would be fine.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
lol I forgot u had planned on starting monday my bad. Check with D but I am sure it would be fine.
That's funny! Re-read my post again, I added some sh#t!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah back down to 3x a week so I could extend the cycle a few more weeks. No shutdown at 4x a week.

Week 5. 30mg of Ergo 30mg of Superdrol

Biceps: Barbell Curls: 125lbs (14)
Forearms: Hammers: 70lbs (21)
Calves: Standing Raise: 315lbs (15)
Hamstrings: SLDL: 225lbs (12)
Quads: Squats: 315lbs (4) 335lbs (3) 225lbs (15)

I was very happy with this workout. Numbers were great for me.

Notes:
Strength going up!
Endurance is great!
Libido is still up!

Neg Sides:
2x today I felt very weak, shaky and some cold sweats going on. I am not going to blame it on either Steroids just yet.

Songs that kept me going today.

thats too much , those are my 2 fave bands to work out too, in fact Static X wisconsin death trip is in my player right now.... :thumbsup:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Week 6 30mg of Ergo, 30mg of Superdrol

Chest: Flat Bench: 300lbs (8)
Shoulders: DB Press: 70 (14)
Triceps: Dips: BW+ 30lbs (15)
Back Width: Pullups: (21)
Back Thickness: Barbell Rows: 275lbs (7) 285 (5) 185lbs (15)

Great workout, I got my partner back so numbers should def increase. Going to failure will not be a probelm.

Notes:
Strength is steady
Endurance is still up, recovery time is nothing.
Libido is good.

Neg sides: None

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Week 6 30mg of Ergo, 30mg of Superdrol

Chest: Flat Bench: 300lbs (8)
Shoulders: DB Press: 70 (14)
Triceps: Dips: BW+ 30lbs (15)
Back Width: Pullups: (21)
Back Thickness: Barbell Rows: 275lbs (7) 285 (5) 185lbs (15)

Great workout, I got my partner back so numbers should def increase. Going to failure will not be a probelm.

Notes:
Strength is steady
Endurance is still up, recovery time is nothing.
Libido is good.

Neg sides: None
Seems like it's going great! It looks like going back down to the three-day-pulse has put an end to the cold sweats and other negative sides, huh?

Couple of things...I've decided to add Hyperdrol x2 to my off days (after watching your success with it). Do you have any other experience with this stuff, other than your current cycle?

And I've been wrestling with going to a four-day-pulse, every OTHER week. Did you feel ANY supression or shut-down when you were doing this? Other than ball-shrinkage, what do you look for when determining if you're getting shut down or supressed?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates? Great log thanks for doing it, reps to you

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Any updates? Great log thanks for doing it, reps to you
Thanks. I am done and posted my results in the thread for pulse results.

I gained 11lbs I had really nice steady increases in strength. No phyiscal signs of sides. My libido seemed to increase thru out the cycle as well.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Well what's the verdict? Have you kept your gains? Did you end up running a SERM?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Well what's the verdict? Have you kept your gains? Did you end up running a SERM?
Sorry I updated at DA and not here. So far so good. I have kept my gains and strength is still up. No SERM. Bloodwork came back fine besides my cholestrol. Total is fine just my bad cholestrol is up again.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I updated at DA and not here. So far so good. I have kept my gains and strength is still up. No SERM. Bloodwork came back fine besides my cholestrol. Total is fine just my bad cholestrol is up again.

all i needed to hear. my cycle begins tomorrow :dance: !!!