Tren + Epistane Log (Spawn)

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

Dosage: 3 caps

Workout: N/A (I didn't go to the gym, because i was only getting 3 hours of sleep as it was already)

Weight: 238 +11

Notes: It's been frustrating, I've been wanting to go to the gym so bad! Between the tattoo and being at work at 3AM, I haven't had time for the gym. I'm excited about going today though!!

It's been 2-3 days since I got my tattoo, would it be fine to workout?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

Workout: N/A (I didn't go to the gym, because i was only getting 3 hours of sleep as it was already)

Weight: 238 +11

Notes: It's been frustrating, I've been wanting to go to the gym so bad! Between the tattoo and being at work at 3AM, I haven't had time for the gym. I'm excited about going today though!!

It's been 2-3 days since I got my tattoo, would it be fine to workout?
I would have worked out the day of the tattoo to be honest. I have two and worked out both spots where I had those done the same day. That's your call on what you do, evaluate how the scab is coming along and just be careful.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
congrats on Pr for bench i was able to take my bench from 295 to 340 with spawn and i am now at 405 i love getting stronger!!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
It was my first one, and I just wanted to be safe. Next time I think I will work out anyways though

I would have worked out the day of the tattoo to be honest. I have two and worked out both spots where I had those done the same day. That's your call on what you do, evaluate how the scab is coming along and just be careful.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, my goal for this cycle was 350 on bench and 18" arms which I have already reached both goals. I now am setting a goal for 405lbs on bench and 19" arms. May not be feasable, but hey, atleast it's something to work for!

Cloc, do you have before and after pics from your cycle? I will be posting some at the end of my log :)

congrats on Pr for bench i was able to take my bench from 295 to 340 with spawn and i am now at 405 i love getting stronger!!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Day 17:

Workout: Bi's Tri's (another new PR, workout weight of 125 on barbell curls!)

Weight: 239 +12

Notes: GREAT WORKOUT!!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

Dosage: 2 caps (puked up the second one)

Workout: N/A

Weight: 231 (-8 from previous day)

Notes: I took some egg salad with me on the rifle range, guess my lunchbox didn't keep it cold enough, I got food poisoning and I've been shitting and puking all night! By the end of the night i was able to pound some fluids and keep them down but have the WORST indigestion!! Probably won't workout again until saturday!

It's like Murphy's law, everything is in some way or another keeping me from workout out!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
your weight sure fluctuates like crazy, but you're make crazy progress... keep it up bro!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
do you weigh yourself at the same time each day?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Day 19:

Dosage: 0 caps (was still sick today and couldnt keep anything down til the evening)

Weight: 233 (+6 overall)

Notes: Couldn't keep anything down throughout the day except a lil water. In the evening went to a wedding reception and could actually eat. I had 4 carne asada tacos and some rice. It was great getting in protein after 2 days!

This was my second day of not working out (cuz of the sickness), I won't be working out (saturday) but i will have 1 capsule, and then workout on sunday. My body still isn't up to par, still feel a little sick.

Do you think sitting in the sauna will make me feel better with the whole food poisoning thing?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Do you think sitting in the sauna will make me feel better with the whole food poisoning thing?
Be careful. It may or may not help. It could feel really good to get in there, but sweating out all that water might not be a good thing.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
That's VERY true. I pretty much puked out all the water in my body, as dehydrated as I am that would be a HORRIBLE idea!

Be careful. It may or may not help. It could feel really good to get in there, but sweating out all that water might not be a good thing.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
your chest looks like it grew alot! and you look much more vascular!

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ya i did lots of heavy bench and heavy dips everything grew alot minus calves they dont seem to grow : (

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Dosage: 0 caps (will start taking them again on sunday)

Notes: off day, still recuperating, i feel like this is ruining my cycle!!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Day 21?:

Dosage: 1 caps

Notes: Wasn't able to workout today because I had to get up at 2AM, so needed the rest. today(monday) is FOR SURE a workout day!!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Day 22:

Workout: Bis and Tris

Weight: 234 (+7 overall)

Notes: Had a good workout, forearms were a lil sore from work so it felt like I had shin splints in my forearms.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
Day 22:

Weight: 234 (+7 overall)

Notes: Had a good workout, forearms were a lil sore from work so it felt like I had shin splints in my forearms.
i deff know how that feels i was a mover for about a year until just recently i pulled a hamstring but my forearms and legs would deff feel it i take it your feeling better

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
feeling ALOT better, thanks for asking bro.

i deff know how that feels i was a mover for about a year until just recently i pulled a hamstring but my forearms and legs would deff feel it i take it your feeling better

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Day 23:

Dosage: 2 caps

Weight: 231 (+4 overall)

Notes: I have my rifle qualification tomorrow and how i do directly affects if i get promoted or not, so i didn't want to be sore. Only dosed 2 caps so I can stretch this cycle out and dose only 3 caps for the days i workout. Im upset about the weight loss, I was doing so good at it before i got sick and now it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
dont worry too much about the weight, are your lifts going up and are you seeing changes on the mirror? those should compensate for you weight drop!
Good luck on your qualification tomorrow!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, yes, you're right, I'm seeing changes where it counts!

I did great on the rifle range yesterday :D

dont worry too much about the weight, are your lifts going up and are you seeing changes on the mirror? those should compensate for you weight drop!
Good luck on your qualification tomorrow!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Day 24ish:

Weight: 235 (+8 overall)

Notes: My weight is now back up to a more normal range that it was before I got sick. My strength is up and I hit a new PR of a workout weight for standing bicep curls of 125lbs.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
As long as you're seeing those changes in the mirror the weight changes will come, very nice pr on the curls, keep pushing hard you still got more gains coming!

caliphotog

Awards
I'm still following.... seems liek you are getting back on track since getting sick. Keep it going man, you are doing great. That is a RIDICULOUS poundage on the bicep curl!!!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, it makes it all funner when you know that people are also following along with your progress!!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Where you at now dude? How did it go?
sorry for flakin everybody, I have been on vacation for the past week, made it to the gym a few times. Since I got food poisoning during my cycle, my cycle went into my vacation time. i get back to san diego tomorrow and will give all my final stats.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
K, here are my final results:

Weight: 240 (+13) some of this was due to me excessively eating while on vacation. I'd say a solid 8-10lbs of muscle was gained

Biceps: 18" (+1 1/2")

Bench Press: 405 lbs. (+80lbs.)

Strength gains were the best I've ever had on a ph (this was my 3rd cycle)

Overall sense of feeling: Great, was a little more irritable the first 4-7 days but that was all.

Pumps: Were noticeable but never kept me from working out

Acne:nothing noticeable

For my next PH cycle, I am thinking about taking the same PHs possibly, but if I do, I will get them from CEL so I can control the dosing of each PH seperately.

caliphotog

Awards
Nice dude... Those are some impressive gains on strength. 18" arms??? Dude! Awesome... It was cool to follow your log, thanks for sticking it out. Hope the next one goes good for you and I will be tracking along with you if you log it again.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
what dose would you run if you could have ran them separately? How did it do for getting cut? Im on tren now and want to go a tren/epi or tren/h-drol to get cut. any thoughts?

K, here are my final results:

Weight: 240 (+13) some of this was due to me excessively eating while on vacation. I'd say a solid 8-10lbs of muscle was gained

Biceps: 18" (+1 1/2")

Bench Press: 405 lbs. (+80lbs.)

Strength gains were the best I've ever had on a ph (this was my 3rd cycle)

Overall sense of feeling: Great, was a little more irritable the first 4-7 days but that was all.

Pumps: Were noticeable but never kept me from working out

Acne:nothing noticeable

For my next PH cycle, I am thinking about taking the same PHs possibly, but if I do, I will get them from CEL so I can control the dosing of each PH seperately.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude... Those are some impressive gains on strength. 18" arms??? Dude! Awesome... It was cool to follow your log, thanks for sticking it out. Hope the next one goes good for you and I will be tracking along with you if you log it again.
Thanks bro, I might post some before and after pics on here sometime! I will be doing another bulk log in OCT, so be on the lookout!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
what dose would you run if you could have ran them separately? How did it do for getting cut? Im on tren now and want to go a tren/epi or tren/h-drol to get cut. any thoughts?
My next cycle I am thinking of taking actual Tren instead of a Tren precursor (like in Spawn) I'm not sure if it would be stronger (i assume so) but I will probably dose it just a lil bit higher, maybe 100mg/day (split it up into 2-3 servings, so the ph is constantly in my body. And then dose the epistane 50mg/day and dose it at the same time as the tren. I am looking into taking Competitive Edge Labs (CEL) prohormones, great prices and a reputable company. I'm not sure of your PH history, but I would start at a lower dosage to asess your body's tolerane to it. If you have any other questions let me know.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
actual tren is some crazy stuff from what i understand. PM nosinmyveins or holyintellect about it. i hear that you can get winded walking from the bench station to the counter of your gym.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice job Torres on such a great cycle, you made very nice gains there bro, even though you did not report any sides whats PCT like? you might still have more gains coming!

I think running epi and a tren compound separately is the way to go, I actually have those in hand waiting to the right time :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i should have mentioned that i'm very impressed with the gains from your cycle. you definitely had your calories down pat for this run. i assume 1-1.5k over maintenance?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
CEL only makes h-drol. Not actual tren. What company would you go with for that or is it the tren that is not sold anymore? Also whats your feeling on tren/h-drol instead of tren/epi?

Thx bro

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking a product called revolution PCT, it has a natty test booster, liver support, prostate support, and cardiovascular support. Friends of mine have had great sucess with it, so I don't see a problem with it. TAking jacked pre-wo and BCAAs post WO, you know the basics. I am trying to get a hold of some clen and I will be taking that to help me cut up for the next few weeks :)

When is the "right" time to take your compounds? What company are the epi and tren that you will be running??

Nice job Torres on such a great cycle, you made very nice gains there bro, even though you did not report any sides whats PCT like? you might still have more gains coming!

I think running epi and a tren compound separately is the way to go, I actually have those in hand waiting to the right time :)

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
1-1.5k is right on spot with what I was getting in! Approx 4,000-4,500. I was constantly eating. Had alot of string cheese and protein bars within arms reach literally all day!

i should have mentioned that i'm very impressed with the gains from your cycle. you definitely had your calories down pat for this run. i assume 1-1.5k over maintenance?

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
CEL only makes h-drol. Not actual tren. What company would you go with for that or is it the tren that is not sold anymore? Also whats your feeling on tren/h-drol instead of tren/epi?

Thx bro
I actually haven't looked a whole lot into CEL, I won't be taking my next cycle for about 4 months. But I saw that they had X-Tren or Xtreme Tren. Maybe it was made by somebody else. Never really had enough experience with h-drol to give advice on it. I am definitely going to do alot of research on buying products seperately and dosing my PHs to maximize size and strength. What are your feelings on a tren/h-drol cycle?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
Well my experience with h-drol has been great. I looked the best thus far in my life while on and after an h-drol cycle. Really good for lean look with strength.

This is what i am most likely going to run. Tren for extra strength and h-drol for the cut look.

hdrol 50/50/75/75/75
tren 60/60/60/90/90
DHEA 50mg

also how did you like the orange triad? I just picked some up to try it out. I like how its tailored to bodybuilders w/ the joint aids.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't notice a difference with or w/out multis. Some people swear by them, but they just dont make much of a noticeable difference in me. I was taking in 20,000-30,000mg fish oil daily, so I didn't have any problems with joints, except when I maxed out bench press.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I......

When is the "right" time to take your compounds? What company are the epi and tren that you will be running??
I have on had epi by IBE and Havoc by RPN I'll be running Havoc next since I used epi back in March and I want to compare the difference but that might be a good comparison since I plant on running tren as well, epi you should dose it first thing in the morning 4~6 hours and dont take your last dose after 6pm and take your support supplements before bed. follow the epi link on my sig for more good information on that compound.
For the tren I have in hand CEL x-tren to try out, this will be my first running this compound, it should be dose with meals plus some 5k mg of fish oil, suncloud always recommends that

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed bud!! Its been a while since I been on the site, been ridiculously busy with school and work. I gotta do some catching up reading on this log, hope its been going good for ya!!