Tren enanthate and Tren hexahydrobencylcarbon half lifes

JohnnyGotJacked

Awards
i was wondering if anyone knows the tren enanthate and tren hexahydrobencylcarbon half lifes?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Parabolin half-life would be hard to figure out, there's no human trials on that compound.. Given enanthate has a half-life of about 10.5 days, not too sure on trenbolone's actual half-life.. :think:

sallu

Awards
tren acetate has hamf life of 3 days basically 72 hrs .

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
don't hold me to this but given trenbolones inate solubilty I would say that it is going to have a longer half life then test e. Maybe in the range of 12 to 14 days. The cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is a waste of gear really, its genrally acepted now that its the length of the ester that afects the partition coefficient and that adding ring structures doesn't affect things much, consider the phenylpropionate ester. it is probably the same as the tren enanthate, what ever that may be exactly

yanbu

Awards
I read seven days for tren hex, but I'll be damned if I can remember where or if it was a reliable source of information.

boby-at

Awards
its genrally acepted now that its the length of the ester that afects the partition coefficient and that adding ring structures doesn't affect things much, consider the phenylpropionate ester. it is probably the same as the tren enanthate, what ever that may be exactly
I think it depends on the saturation of the ring, a phenyl ring does not add to the half-life: for instance test esthers: propionate and phenylpropionate have approximately the same half-lives of about 60 hours ( I may be wrong with the exact numbers) BUT cypionate (cyclopentylpropionate) has a half-life of 5-6 days or so