Tren E and Anavar

Denvergsx

Awards
So this will be the first cycle that I have ever done and I am curious about what all I need to complete it the right way. I have the tren e(liquid) and Anavar tablets, I have heard that I should also be taking test with these? My desire is to get to at least 220 and I currently weigh about 185. Any help would be highly appreciated, especially with proper doses and how frequently I need to be doing them.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Stats?
Pct?
You should never run tren for a first cycle... Take a few months and read/learn from people's cycles on this forum.

Denvergsx

Awards
I was going to run between 200-300mg of the tren twice a week and take about 30mg of the anavar every day. I have heard many different things about pct's and am still curious about which ones that I should take. The only reason that I was going to start with the tren is because I know a few friends who did it for their first cycle and had amazing results. The tren used to bulk and cut and the anavar to promote strength and help keep what you gain

Denvergsx

Awards
Do you have any suggestions? The whole reason I did this was to get help. Not just short comments with no aid

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I was going to run between 200-300mg of the tren twice a week and take about 30mg of the anavar every day. I have heard many different things about pct's and am still curious about which ones that I should take. The only reason that I was going to start with the tren is because I know a few friends who did it for their first cycle and had amazing results. The tren used to bulk and cut and the anavar to promote strength and help keep what you gain
30 mg anavar is a waste

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have any suggestions? The whole reason I did this was to get help. Not just short comments with no aid
Offer some information.

His short comments are all the aid you should need. If you don't know what you are doing why do it?

You have to realize most of us aren't doctors and even though some of us have knowledge our advice isn't always best. If you get sides or God forbid gyno we don't have to deal with it, YOU do.

You are asking random people when it comes to messing with hormones, which are very important.

And by the looks of your desired cycle it looks like a waste man.

Try searching. I'm more than sure someone has done what you are interested in and the answers can be easily found.

Cheers man

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
As stated before man, you need to do more research....not ask a ton of questions that 1) you should already know if your going to use gear and 2) can easily be found with the search function here and via google. There are literally tons of articles and other logs out there involving test,tren and var that you can read to get more ideas of what to expect ie: this dose is too much or i saw these sides etc.
there are too many "hows my cycle look help please i need answers double check my sh!t" guys that come here (you get the idea). We would love to help you achieve your goals man but you have to put in more work that you obviously have.
Also I speak from experience, I was in your shoes a little over a year ago. I read, waited, learned and then read some more and then asked questions. You are young enough( no matter what age you are) to owe it to yourself to be patient.