Tren cough from test

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I'm on test primo and masteron. I do 4 shots a week. 2 shots on Monday in each glute and 2 shots on Thursday in each gluten. Been on trt for almost a decade now and definitely have scar tissue built up. Once in a blue moon I'd do a shot and it would make me cough but now it's starting to happen every time I pin. It's not tren cough style where you clutch the sink and hack to near death for a couple minutes, but I'll do a shot and right after I'll feel a cough coming on and have to give a few good hard deep coughs and then it will linger for a few minutes like if I take a deep breath it makes me cough. I don't know if it's because I'm hitting scar tissue and some is getting in my blood or what. Anyone else have this issue?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
definitely should be rotating sites. idk about the coughing tho

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes tren cough is caused by Prostaglandin release.

Prostaglandin release can occur from "any" hormonal imbalance, yet they are more common with the introduction of a surplus hormonal imbalance. Likewise, 19-nors, specifically Tren are far more problematic in terms of prostaglandin release. I have seen many experiences with "tren cought" using Test, though it seems more so based on my experiences with clients, to be faster acting esters (although that is not always the case) Prop/suspension, etc.

Evidence exists implicating prostaglandins as mediators of asthma and of chronic inflammation in the lung. In addition to their spasmogenic effects, PGs are also potent in vitro regulators of mediator secretion by basophils, mast cells, or lymphocytes. These regulatory effects of E-series PGs may have considerable significance in drug design and evaluation in both asthma and chronic inflammation.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My guess is you’re pinning always at the same place and slowly but surely created some blood bubbles / scar tissue in there and you’re injecting right in it. It can happen with any oils not just tren and usually it’s with faster acting esters.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start booting the shoulders? Can I put 3cc in the shoulder?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start booting the shoulders? Can I put 3cc in the shoulder?
it should depend on the size of the muscle. i dont think most people would do more than 1cc per delt unless they are really big. also I would do more than 1 additional location or youll just end up in the same situation again.

this site has pics for lots of injection locations:

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can handle up to 2cc in my delt. Have you ever pinned quads?? Do you pin strictly DG or have you tried VG?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can handle up to 2cc in my delt. Have you ever pinned quads?? Do you pin strictly DG or have you tried VG?
I always did glutes. Occasionally delts but mainly glutes

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I pin l carnitine everyday and on 400 test plus 300 mast I have to rotate amongst my glutes, delta and quads. Delts are fun cause you can do lat or rear without to much of a problem.

I pin my gear Monday, Wednesday and Friday?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pinned slightly lower than usual today on one of my glute shots and the gear went in way quicker and smoother. I think I was right under the scar tissue. I might have to get creative

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I pinned slightly lower than usual today on one of my glute shots and the gear went in way quicker and smoother. I think I was right under the scar tissue. I might have to get creative
Scar tissue is a motha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what gauge needle you’ve been using, but 27g still flows pretty good on a 1cc syringe/slinpin. Just looking at preventing future scar tissue buildup if you start using smaller sites like delts & pecs that can’t handle more oil than that at a spot really anyway.

If you can reach your lats, they are great for 2-3cc.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what gauge needle you’ve been using, but 27g still flows pretty good on a 1cc syringe/slinpin. Just looking at preventing future scar tissue buildup if you start using smaller sites like delts & pecs that can’t handle more oil than that at a spot really anyway.

If you can reach your lats, they are great for 2-3cc.
I may have to throw lats in the mix

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Look into VG and upper outter quad " I'm talking about side of the leg basically. Those 2 spots are virtually painless for the large majority and there's not a lot of places to screw up there. Actual quad injections scare the crap out of me so I won't do them.

But you can look up injection sites, there's a fluck ton of places you can pin.

I got like 10 spots I can rotate between

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look into VG and upper outter quad " I'm talking about side of the leg basically. Those 2 spots are virtually painless for the large majority and there's not a lot of places to screw up there. Actual quad injections scare the crap out of me so I won't do them.

But you can look up injection sites, there's a fluck ton of places you can pin.

I got like 10 spots I can rotate between
When you get VGs properly, they hold just as oil as glutes, great easily reachable spot.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lats is by fast the easiest site to inject and the only people that don’t agree are usually the ones that never tried it. It just can’t go wrong. After that I’d learn shoulders too for 1cc or less… rear delt is awesome too but you’ll need girlfriend or someone to do it. quads is okay too but can be tricky.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quads were my favorite for some reason. I didn’t realize so many people didn’t like it.

I couldn’t reach glutes myself so if my girlfriend was around I’d have her do it. If not, I shot my quads or delts.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lats is by fast the easiest site to inject and the only people that don’t agree are usually the ones that never tried it. It just can’t go wrong. After that I’d learn shoulders too for 1cc or less… rear delt is awesome too but you’ll need girlfriend or someone to do it. quads is okay too but can be tricky.
I wondered how tf people were reaching rear delts

I heard a true story about a guy who was so big, he would tape his loaded syringe to the doorknob and slowly back up into it to pin his glutes…I’m assuming he had some old prefilled syringe with those gangster 18g needles or something that made him not want to inject smaller anterior muscles. Or he was an idiot 🤣

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I heard a true story about a guy who was so big, he would tape his loaded syringe to the doorknob and slowly back up into it to pin his glutes…I’m assuming he had some old prefilled syringe with those gangster 18g needles or something that made him not want to inject smaller anterior muscles. Or he was an idiot 🤣
Just tried lats this morning and had a hard time reaching. Lol

It is a new spot for me...injected 1.5 ml and pip is creeping in but is tolerable.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just tried lats this morning and had a hard time reaching. Lol

It is a new spot for me...injected 1.5 ml and pip is creeping in but is tolerable.
All virgin muscle will have some PIP, but stay with them and within a month you’ll be set.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All virgin muscle will have some PIP, but stay with them and within a month you’ll be set.
I hear you bruh...you guys just expanded my sites.

How much in your opinion can the traps handle??

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hear you bruh...you guys just expanded my sites.

How much in your opinion can the traps handle??
Yeah @Mathb33 got me on lats and they’ve been so useful.

I have never tried traps. I can’t really reach my right trap due to my left elbow, and @ZOO said they were super painful. Although that might have been the Bold Ace he was pinning then and not the actual injection site.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah @Mathb33 got me on lats and they’ve been so useful.

I have never tried traps. I can’t really reach my right trap due to my left elbow, and @ZOO said they were super painful. Although that might have been the Bold Ace he was pinning then and not the actual injection site.
Hey guys! Yeah so for me I can do traps up to 1ml with easy oils like Test or Deca or EQ where it’s still comfortable enough. Things like Bold Ace and the sort that can cause me some decent pip and will usually leave me with a sore neck and headache.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What about calves?

seems like you all have hit every muscle group at least once.

also, I saw @Smont mention he try’s a new vial sub Q to make sure it’s clean? How long after sub Q shot would you be in the clear on waiting to see infection?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What about calves?

seems like you all have hit every muscle group at least once.

also, I saw @Smont mention he try’s a new vial sub Q to make sure it’s clean? How long after sub Q shot would you be in the clear on waiting to see infection?
I'm surprised you remembered that LOL, yeah every time I open up a brand new file I take the first shot in a small amount of sub q to see if it gets swollen or infected. I just figure that if something's wrong in the gear was dirty I'd rather have it sitting in the fat right near the surface than being deep in a muscle. If I pin something sub q and within 5 to 7 days nothing bad happened I'll start pending in the muscle.

I don't know how much there really is to this method it's just something I've always done to give myself a piece of mind that the gear is clean

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've heard traps and calves are the devil lol.

I pin glutes, upper outter quads, side delts, and a few different spots on the pecs.

I've tried the front delt and it's usually pretty painful so I don't do it. I'm tempted to try arms but my arms are super vainy and I'm worried Im gonna hit something, at least on the bicep.

Who pins triceps? If you do can you show me where on the tricep you like to pin it?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm surprised you remembered that LOL, yeah every time I open up a brand new file I take the first shot in a small amount of sub q to see if it gets swollen or infected. I just figure that if something's wrong in the gear was dirty I'd rather have it sitting in the fat right near the surface than being deep in a muscle. If I pin something sub q and within 5 to 7 days nothing bad happened I'll start pending in the muscle.

I don't know how much there really is to this method it's just something I've always done to give myself a piece of mind that the gear is clean
That’s actually a damn good idea!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

It seems logical lol and I never thought to test it before hand. There can always be manufacturing slip ups with UGL so better safe than sorry is a good mantra here.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I just did 2 shots. I added another 200mg per week of primo because my right nipple is starting to feel sensitive and also I been flipping out at stupid things lately which is indicating high estrogen. So today I did 6cc. 3 in one glute and 3 in the other. One shot was 3cc of primo and the other was 2cc test and 1cc masteron. The test/masteron shot made me cough. Once I pulled it out I felt a cough coming on and for a good 5-10 minutes I had to do a few deep coughs to clear out whatever I got in there. I have 2 theories.

1. There's little blood pockets in the scar tissue like one of you guys said before and maybe some of it gets in there even though I'm aspirating and not seeing blood

Or

2. Maybe 500mg of test in one bang is causing some kind of andro sensitivity like tren and giving me similar sides?

Wtf is going on 😡

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so I just did 2 shots. I added another 200mg per week of primo because my right nipple is starting to feel sensitive and also I been flipping out at stupid things lately which is indicating high estrogen. So today I did 6cc. 3 in one glute and 3 in the other. One shot was 3cc of primo and the other was 2cc test and 1cc masteron. The test/masteron shot made me cough. Once I pulled it out I felt a cough coming on and for a good 5-10 minutes I had to do a few deep coughs to clear out whatever I got in there. I have 2 theories.

1. There's little blood pockets in the scar tissue like one of you guys said before and maybe some of it gets in there even though I'm aspirating and not seeing blood

Or

2. Maybe 500mg of test in one bang is causing some kind of andro sensitivity like tren and giving me similar sides?

Wtf is going on 😡
First or all, there’s no reason ever to do 500mg all at once unless you’re taking 3000mg of test a week then yeah I guess you wouldn’t have a choice. I understand stand people "hate injecting" but you have to accept you were manly enough to do steroids.. you have to do what’s required of you. If you’re doing test,mast,primo at the dosages you told me, Monday Wednesday and Friday should be your pin days. You could split that up in two days and different injection sites too.

to answer your question my friend, there’s no way that the fact you’re injecting 2cc of test which is "highly androgenic" is the cause of your cough. The abuse you did to your injection site Is the cause of that. People injecting massive amount of testosterone would get the same problem as you otherwise which isn’t the case.

to explain you the difference, the trenbolone acetate ester actives certain compounds which are called prostaglandins. Many of these prostaglandins are inflammatory and vasoconstrictive which is causing that very specific TEMPORARY reaction (tren cough) when in contact with blood vessels. obviously on paper testosterone could do the same due to it being an androgen but it would be so light it’s barely noticeable and obviously not comparable.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think more days of pinning and rotate your sites...we have been trying to give you alternatives.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All right I guess I'll begin the rotation.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something you can do as well is take an empty vial and inject all of your next week’s worth of gear into it ahead of time so it’s all blended/diluted. You just add up the total ml, and know you need to divide that up over the coming week however makes sense.

For example, I am taking 1.5cc mast e, 1.5cc dhb, 1cc test e, 1cc deca per week at the moment. 5cc/ml total. Drew up double of those numbers and put all 10ml into a freshly empty 10cc vial. Now I have 2 weeks worth with everything blended - all I have to do is draw up a couple 2.5ml shots each week, one on Wednesday & the other Saturday. Or I could 3x2, or 5x1ml, whatever.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tren cough is simply oils entering the blood stream and making their way to the lungs. Tren is simply much more of an irritant somehow. I used to get it all the time from test cycles, super annoying.

Simply try to avoid those areas and look for new spots. For TRT try doing subq shots, I love them.

For cycles try the lays and ventro glute or whatever it's called

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've heard traps and calves are the devil lol.

I pin glutes, upper outter quads, side delts, and a few different spots on the pecs.

I've tried the front delt and it's usually pretty painful so I don't do it. I'm tempted to try arms but my arms are super vainy and I'm worried Im gonna hit something, at least on the bicep.

Who pins triceps? If you do can you show me where on the tricep you like to pin it?
Traps and calves are the devil, pined calves on a dare... Rear delts though, I was an idiot for pinning there, by basically everything was suffering when I did that, especially bench haha

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

LOL

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you put 3ccs in a delt? Or is that too much?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you put 3ccs in a delt? Or is that too much?
Not in one delt head.

If you want to do a cc in each (front, lateral, rear) you could do that.

So if doing it yourself you could put a cc in each front and one side delt, for example.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not in one delt head.

If you want to do a cc in each (front, lateral, rear) you could do that.

So if doing it yourself you could put a cc in each front and one side delt, for example.
I figured to do 1.5cc in each delt. You think that would be ok?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I figured to do 1.5cc in each delt. You think that would be ok?
No, I tend to leak at 1cc even. I would at least relocate on the same delt head and split into 0.75 per shot if you want to try 1.5 in a single head during one session. But I wouldn’t personally.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I tend to leak at 1cc even. I would at least relocate on the same delt head and split into 0.75 per shot if you want to try 1.5 in a single head during one session. But I wouldn’t personally.
What do you mean leak??

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean leak??
Where the oil dribbles out of the injection site.

Tbf, that’s with shallow IM on a half inch slinpin. A longer needle, like a proper 1”, will largely prevent that, and z-tracking the site definitely so. But you would need a second set of hands available to z-track your delts.

Look man, the point is there are accepted medical standards for how big of a maximum depot should be used at different IM injection sites. We’re not making this stuff up arbitrarily. If you want to try it, go for it. It’s your body & you’re the one who stands to benefit or suffer anything.

Reactions: Nac
khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done up to 1.5ml in my delts without a problem.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No matter what the spot I tend to leave the needle in for a 10 to 20 count afterwards.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No matter what the spot I tend to leave the needle in for a 10 to 20 count afterwards.
Lol man I am ready to get that dude out ASAP. I can only strain to reach my lats or glutes for so long! I guess anterior muscles or VG aren’t really an issue.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol man I am ready to get that dude out ASAP. I can only strain to reach my lats or glutes for so long! I guess anterior muscles or VG aren’t really an issue.
Lol...I have mastered the breathing technique. On my lats and glutes I used to cramp up.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so i got some 30gauge 1/2 inch insulin 1cc syringes. I just did three cc's of primo in my right delt. Which means I used three needles and did three separate one cc shots in my right delt and all was fine. Now I'm doing my left delt and I just did 1cc of test250. It's way thicker than the primo and hurt more and took longer to draw/inject. I just have to do one more CC of test and one more CC of masteron and then I'm done. This is taking way longer but so far no coughing

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay here's the report. 3 cc's of primobolin in one shoulder is like literally nothing it feels totally fine. The test and masteron however is like freaking hot glue and my left Delt is killing me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have to order them, but Easy Touch makes great 27g insulin syringes with a 1/2”.

I can’t believe you pushed all that through 30g; you must have the patience of Job. Drawing oil through a 29g even is unbearably slow to me. Are you backloading these at least? With the 27g you can draw and pin with the same needle fine, IME.

I would consider a bigger gauge needle for the thicker oil.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Haza25 Pro Bodybuilding 4
JoeBrooklyn Anabolics 11
Anabolics 7
anarchy Anabolics 8
Supplements 21