Treating Progestin induced gyno with Caber

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Okay i took my first dose of .5mg Cabergoline, i am following that every 3 days, my questions are.

1. How long should i use Cabergoline?

2. Will i need something else such as Letro to treat it or would Caber alone be fine?

3. I have nolva on hand would that work without Letro or only make it worse?

Thanks i would appreciate the help!

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
what was your cycle
I already talked to some people and did some research so i know it's progestin induced, it was sus500 and nolva they both can stimulate prolactin levels and toegther it just makes it worse in my case some hard tissue.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just try the caber for a couple of weeks and see if it helps, if it doesnt then its probably underdosed or just garbage... OR ur nolva was bunk and that was really what u needed in the first place

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Well i am pretty sure its doing something i mean i do feel my nipples are less puffy and i also have expierenced side effects like dry mouth and being horny a lot more. MY nolva i purchased from a pharmacy where they wrote me a presciption not a lab site and it was shipped from India so i think it was good.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I think you are confusing progesterone and prolactin. Cabergoline is taken to reduce prolactin levels. Prolactin is really only a problem in an atmosphere of high estrogen so if you control estrogen then you should not have to bother with prolactin. The fact that you think nolva and sustanon caused progestin induced gyno and that cabergoline would fix it suggests that you might want to do a little more research.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you are confusing progesterone and prolactin. Cabergoline is taken to reduce prolactin levels. Prolactin is really only a problem in an atmosphere of high estrogen so if you control estrogen then you should not have to bother with prolactin. The fact that you think nolva and sustanon caused progestin induced gyno and that cabergoline would fix it suggests that you might want to do a little more research.
I don't think he is talking about sustanon, but rather another one of those cleverly named ph/ps..lol

Active Ingredients:
Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), In A Base Of Safflower Oil, Gelatin

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You should make a thread on this, because current Bro-lore seems to be regurgitating this notion over and over.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Every post I make about bro-lore gets buried. The problem is that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. And when someone with two-eyes comes along, there is no way for the blind man to distinguish a one-eyed man from a two-eyed man.

In any case, the progesterone/prolactin thing drives me wild. Of course they are different hormones but I see them used interchangeably all the time. What is even worse is that neither one is likely the cause of any gyno symptom outside of the effects of estrogen.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Every post I make about bro-lore gets buried. The problem is that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. And when someone with two-eyes comes along, there is no way for the blind man to distinguish a one-eyed man from a two-eyed man.

In any case, the progesterone/prolactin thing drives me wild. Of course they are different hormones but I see them used interchangeably all the time. What is even worse is that neither one is likely the cause of any gyno symptom outside of the effects of estrogen.
Some of us are sick of wearing these Stevie Wonder glasses, and want to see:)

The problem is there is such a limited pool of information, and most comes from regurgitation, by people that have no first hand experience with these compounds..

And your last "Bro" post was a classic..lol We are due for a sequel.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Some of us are sick of wearing these Stevie Wonder glasses, and want to see:)

The problem is there is such a limited pool of information, and most comes from regurgitation, by people that have no first hand experience with these compounds..

And your last "Bro" post was a classic..lol We are due for a sequel.
First hand use doesn't necessarily mean anything. There are plenty of bozos out there jabbing themselves with whatever comes along and still know nothing -- on the other end of the spectrum are the scientists researching AAS and SARMS who have zero first hand knowledge but have forgotten more about androgens than most people on these boards could ever hope to know (do you think Vida or Kochakian were juicing?) Obviously, first hand knowledge coupled with the education and experience would be ideal :)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First hand use doesn't necessarily mean anything. There are plenty of bozos out there jabbing themselves with whatever comes along and still know nothing -- on the other end of the spectrum are the scientists researching AAS and SARMS who have zero first hand knowledge but have forgotten more about androgens than most people on these boards could ever hope to know (do you think Vida or Kochakian were juicing?) Obviously, first hand knowledge coupled with the education and experience would be ideal :)
I agree to an extent, especially in the context you put it.. But we are not dealing with scientists(for the most part)..lol

We are dealing with people telling other people to use xx substance, because they read about a guy who had success with xx substance..:)

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I agree to an extent, especially in the context you put it.. But we are not dealing with scientists(for the most part)..lol

We are dealing with people telling other people to use xx substance, because they read about a guy who had success with xx substance..:)
Oh, you're talking about the self-appointed gurus who have no first hand knowledge OR education OR anything other than the ability to repeat nonsense. Yeah -- there are a lot of them.

What is funny is you hear people saying "are their any chemists here..." as if a chemist would have any knowlegde of pharmacology or physiology.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
lol so after reading that i really never figured out is there anything else i should take lol?

and ya it was a PH Genetic Edge SUS500

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Hmm would taking cabergoline plus tamoxifen be a bad idea? To make sure estrogen is not a problem as well?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
as seth stated, prolactin doesnt really become a problem unless estrogen is high enough. you cant have high prolactin unless there is raised estrogen. with that said, maybe you should stick to the tamox, add in an effective AI, and see what happens after a week.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
as seth stated, prolactin doesnt really become a problem unless estrogen is high enough. you cant have high prolactin unless there is raised estrogen. with that said, maybe you should stick to the tamox, add in an effective AI, and see what happens after a week.

would u suggest i drop the caber?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

That is wicked quote my friend.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Well i decide i am going to dose my Nolvadex with Cabergoline and i will let you guys know how it goes i am starting off with 20mg nolva for a few days i might go up to 40mg depending on if i see any effects i will continue dosing .5mg Caber every 3 days.