TransForm Supplements CC's new line

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone Please Welcome CC's very first Product Line (You can view PDF's below)

TransForm Supplements (Forged)
Forged Line of Products:

Burner – A combination of thermogenics, antioxidants, mood elevators, and cell cycle and endocrine regulators. All of this is enhanced with a transform supplements exclusive ephedrine analog.

Joint Repair – A formula based on the mainstays of joint supplements—chondroitin and glucosamine, enhanced with herbs and extracts that improve blood flow, heal bone, and provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support.

Liver Support – This formula selects the best nutraceuticals and herbs available for liver function, a combination of detoxifiers, antioxidants, and cellular nutrients. The mix is rounded out with Red Yeast Rice and Saw Palmetto for cholesterol and prostrate support.

Extreme Mass – An insane trio of the most powerful muscle building compounds available on the market. Includes the popular Tren, a cousin of Trenbolone that is not affected by aromatase.

Lean Mass – A great product to support someone who wants to gain nothing but pure muscle. Includes three products that are perfectly balanced to add muscle without adding estrogen or water.

Post Cycle – Everything you want to take post-cycle. This is a combination of testosterone boosters and estrogen modulators with a couple of support compounds thrown in for good measure. A great blend to make sure you keep what you’ve gained.

These truly are top notch products, plus they just look cool : )

You can get these products at

www.mrsupps.com or
Sports Supplements | Bodybuilding Supplements

CC

Attachments

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you guys gonna be releasing the amounts of each ingredient in the products? esp the ones with the designers steroids in them....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
stylish packaging for sure...good luck!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Interested in running lean mass or joint support.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Im down to run some of your products. I always run full /detailed/ honest logs. Would love anything to do with bulking or lean mass gains. The liver and pct products look strong also.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great great. The feedback locally has been great. We have given a few local stores here exclusivity for their area and they seriously can not keep it on the selves. The packaging doesn't hurt either

CC

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'd be down for joint support. I have tendonitis in my elbow from surgery a few years ago. I've tried alot of joint products before.

cjones29

Awards
The supplement line is a great start... I am very interested in the Extreme mass and the tren extreme and the forged post cycle.. props to the company.. cant wait to see more!!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I posted in your other thread ^.^ I would feel like a douch to double post.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Submitted my request in the other thread as well.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im down to run some of your products. I always run full /detailed/ honest logs. Would love anything to do with bulking or lean mass gains. The liver and pct products look strong also.
Indeed.
I would follow your log, no doubt.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I'd def load up on that joint support product, seeing as right now i am doing major rehabbing, it'd be perfect timing for me to try it out...

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
If bloodwork was not necessary, I'd love to try the PCT and liver support for something I'm about to start also.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
whats the feedback on this line?

one place listed no longer carries the line, the other has it but prices seem a bit steep.

Did the TF line flop?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I would love to see what ya'll have. . . as a new comer to the sport of bodybuilding i'm always looking for the next best thing!!! LEts see what ya'll got!! Great product line i will say that!!! would be very interested in the xtreme mass and lean mass with joint repair!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I've used the Joint Repair and it worked well, but at a higher dosing level than the company recommendation.