tr3st questions

venicebeach

Awards
Alright guys so the more I read about trestolone the more I want to run it. I'm not running anything right now and my last run was a m1t (real stuff) and Sust 250 cycle. I'm 6'3 205 10%bf. My main concern with trest is fertility and it seems as though people are fine after a cycle but fertility is my biggest worry when it comes to aas. So I'll begin to lay out a few questions and hopefully you guys can help answer them!
1. With Clomid pct will my fsh return to normal?
2. Would 100 mg per day be sufficient for results similar to 500 mg test?
3. If so could I run it for 12 - 14 weeks or would your transdermal be better in this case.
Would most likely kick start with dimethazine at 60 mg.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

peyton22

Awards
From my personal experience with oral Trest at 75-100 mg the results are lean size and weight,no bloat. Clomid along with AI and some natty stuff were my PCT and so far no negative sides or libido issues. Even on the contrary. I ran 8 week cycle along with Tren. But i don't think that there is something from the designers that can beat 500mg test per week. If you are ok with needles ,Test is still best. I am affraid of needles that's why i use still legal anabolics like trest,tren,msten and others.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Transdermal seems to work better to keep an even hormone level.

Oral version is perfect for pre workout.

A lot of guys run both.

I agree that nothing can beat test injections.(but hey, this comes close)

The combo with dmz would be awesome.

Are you going to log it?

venicebeach

Awards
Yea I most likely plan to log it. Won't be any time soon though just had to pay tuition so that killed the bank for a bit. I guess I'll run it at the recommended 75mg per day dose and dmz for 4-5 weeks and once I'm finished the oral dose continue with the td for a month. Hopefully will allow for some extra growth. Also sounds like I better get girlfriend real fast haha

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol....when you do, please let us know. I will surely follow along. Ps definetely get a woman while on trest

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Yea I most likely plan to log it. Won't be any time soon though just had to pay tuition so that killed the bank for a bit. I guess I'll run it at the recommended 75mg per day dose and dmz for 4-5 weeks and once I'm finished the oral dose continue with the td for a month. Hopefully will allow for some extra growth. Also sounds like I better get girlfriend real fast haha
If you have oral and td trest use both simultaneously. Reap the benefits of both

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
LAH813 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
kingyoto Anabolics 23