Tr3st PCT how hard was it for you?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
So for all the tr3st users how hard was your pct/recovery from it? And what do you use on cycle/during pct, anyone do bloods before and after?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Had bloods done, but I was running LGD as well at the time. Recovery was 'standard' ie 4 week clomid, test skyrocketed, like 2-300 above pre cycle level by end of 4th week. I can pull up all the blood details if you want.

On cycle, hawthorne and fishoil lol. Id do things different now.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Had bloods done, but I was running LGD as well at the time. Recovery was 'standard' ie 4 week clomid, test skyrocketed, like 2-300 above pre cycle level by end of 4th week. I can pull up all the blood details if you want.

On cycle, hawthorne and fishoil lol. Id do things different now.

You don't have to but it'd be appreciated

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You don't have to but it'd be appreciated
Long story about why I dont have estro/SHBG/etc level readings, wont bore you with the details...so what is below is everything I was able to get tested as a walk-in patient:

Total test pre: 810ng/dl
Total test post: 17ng/dl
Total test post PCT: 1207ng/dl

Total chol pre: 158.5
Total chol post: 216.6
Total chol post PCT: 159

HDL pre: 77
HDL post: 42
HDL post PCT: 60

LDL pre: 73
LDL post: 162
LDL post PCT: 89

....as you can see, total test and LDL saw the greatest relative movement.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trest shut me down in 7 weeks harder than a 20+ week extremely suppressive contest prep. Requires an ass ton of hcg to pull out of it and a lot of time. Wasn't for me.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran about 10 weeks of td trest at doses around 200mg and recovered very easily with clomid. Barely lost any weight or strength.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would taking Trest at lower doses, between 30-50, be worth it? Looking to run it strictly preworkout on a full MSten run.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Run it as your base for the Msten. 1 cap in the AM 1 cap PWO (maybe 2 caps). It would be a good base for it and running it lower would be less harsh on the sides. Even running at 75mg is great, if I ran trest again I would stay at 75mg and stack it with something else.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
BUMP.

SO one person says PCT was terrible and 2 say it was a breeze.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grab your clomid and an OTC and wish and pray that's about it. Everyone is different

Last edited:

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I have enough CLOMID and NOLVA and exem for a 3 month pct if need be

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP.

SO one person says PCT was terrible and 2 say it was a breeze.
This is what the general consensus is with trest, it's either real easy or an hpta killer. Seems to be no in between