Torem pct

Yetiman

Awards
Has anyone used torem for pct? I know clomid/nolva are the go to but the possible vision sides freak me the fck out.

Yetiman

Awards
Want to apologize in advance for the triple post. App popped up an error saying it didn’t go through.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Want to apologize in advance for the triple post. App popped up an error saying it didn’t go through.
It happens.
You can delete the duplicates....

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s no vision sides with nolva.

And you can use torem, but you’d need to use at least 2x as much of it as you would nolva.

And as for clomid, nothing works better. It’s in every dr prescribed restart protocol for a reason. You could run it with one of the other two at 25mg eod.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Totem will do just fine I like to do
90, 60, 60, 30, 30

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Low dose clomid with torem is imo litterally the best fast-rebounce PCT.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interested. You just saying this or ...?
From a personal experience and bloods honestly. back in the day when I used to PCT I would never do one without torem. It’s so underrated. There was a hype 5-10 years ago with torem I don’t know what happend it seems people forgot about it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From a personal experience and bloods honestly. back in the day when I used to PCT I would never do one without torem. It’s so underrated. There was a hype 5-10 years ago with torem I don’t know what happend it seems people forgot about it.
Torem has the best side effect profile yup. I suppose it get's unnoticed bc not a lot of ugls carry it.

But why add clomid, that's what I'm asking. If one is going in to the trouble of procuring torem, bc of it's lack of sides, why add clomid, which is the king of all mf sides : D

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Torem has the best side effect profile yup. I suppose it get's unnoticed bc not a lot of ugls carry it.

But why add clomid, that's what I'm asking. If one is going in to the trouble of procuring torem, bc of it's lack of sides, why add clomid, which is the king of all mf sides : D
Torem would always be the best compound for me at restarting my system extremely fast but clomid will always be the stronger compound to bring back your levels to where they were at least that’s what I thought back then haha. So I used to do low dose clomid with torem. Worked awesome and FAST before I became an alcoholic and ruin everything. Couldn’t fix my balls but at least I don’t drink anymore oh well.