Theophylline: 180.164 g/mol
Caffeine: 194.19
Phenethylamine: 121.18 g/mol
Tyramine: 137.179 g/mol
Phenylalanine: 165.19
Tryptophan: 204.23
Tyrosine: 181.19
Magnesium: 24.3

Now what I need to know from you guys is... will there be a point in applying chocamine topically for fat loss/energy as compared to oral consumption? I have a bottle of Primordial's Topical Solution and I have a bunch of chocamine that I've been using.

I know Molecular Weight isn't beat-all, end-all of topical absorption, so if anyone can shed some light on if chocamine topicall applied will eve n absorb well... please let me know. Thanks!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are all going to be more bioavailable oral...except maybe PEA you might avoid MAO

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
But, I still want you to try it and report back :D

Never know...
Agreed.

Question, is chocamine suppose to retain the flavor of choocolate? I heard one site was selling their chocamine like that. Assuming you have the real thing, and you wernt ripped off with coco powder, Im excited to see how this wrks out!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.

Question, is chocamine suppose to retain the flavor of choocolate? I heard one site was selling their chocamine like that. Assuming you have the real thing, and you wernt ripped off with coco powder, Im excited to see how this wrks out!
It's extremely bitter but yes has a chocolate taste.