Topical ATD

singa

singa

Awards
for people who have used topical ATD, what brand-name do u suggest..what have u guys had success with?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
for people who have used topical ATD, what brand-name do u suggest..what have u guys had success with?
i've never seen a topical ATD sold by any company i know of but oral ATD is potent enough. what is the theory and marketable logic used for these topical ATD products.

you could always search for some bulk ATD and make your own but i would suggest a trans dermal formestane over ATD.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
i've never seen a topical ATD sold by any company i know of but oral ATD is potent enough. what is the theory and marketable logic used for these topical ATD products.

you could always search for some bulk ATD and make your own but i would suggest a trans dermal formestane over ATD.
Topical ATD by Dermabolics

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Dermabolics is still around? i havent heard of anything from them in 2-3 years.

singa

singa

Awards
is there anything i have to be careful about when taking topical atd by dermabolics? im relatively new to the atd scene.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
is there anything i have to be careful about when taking topical atd by dermabolics? im relatively new to the atd scene.
As stated by RenegadeRows, try E-Form instead. Or make your own with bulk formestane and penetrate.

Nunchaku

Awards
x2. Had good luck with this. But if you can find the E-Form, I'd go with that instead. (Same comp.)
what he said, i liked their ATD, **** works!!!!
But if you can find the E-Form...ChaCHiiiiing! :)