Top Strongman Test/Stacks

JohnJJ

Awards
Now that the Arnold is coming up in a week, I was wondering what you guys think top strongmen like Shaw and Thor take as far as test per week and what you think they stack going into big competitions

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it’s less than what you might think.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn’t Larry Wheels say he took 500mg and 150mg Anadrol a week when competing?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I think they're natty ;)

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that the Arnold is coming up in a week, I was wondering what you guys think top strongmen like Shaw and Thor take as far as test per week and what you think they stack going into big competitions
Probably 2 or 3 grams of test a week, a bunch of orals..defiantly Anadrol and halodrol the day of. I used to compete

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably 2 or 3 grams of test a week, a bunch of orals..defiantly Anadrol and halodrol the day of. I used to compete
Which is less than I would have expected even. I’d figure the high testosterone. The anadrol, but also either DBol or anavar, halotestin probably, and then test base and tren base or Mtren or all three pre train/comp.

I mean, hell they make blends of anadrol, DBol, test and tren bases.

And then some actual epinephrine or something with DMAA I’m certain of it. Especially Dimitar. That dude is just shaking and sweating bullets before he even gets up on the platform. No way that’s just from gear alone. He’s stimmed out.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah prob 2 or 3 grams of injectible a, drol, halotestin. Maybe snort some test base too. Prob. No tren

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah prob 2 or 3 grams of injectible a, drol, halotestin. Maybe snort some test base too. Prob. No tren
Powerlifters love some methyl tren, no idea why strongmen would be different.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test
Tren
Anadrol
SD
Halotestin

All stacked
Missing out on possible strength gains without the DBol.

Really I think Halfthor Bjornsson probably takes more than Brian Shaw overall. I could see Brian Shaw coming out and saying “Oh haha no I only take maybe 50mg each of anadrol, anavar, and DBol for a week before the comp and then the day of the competition I take 150mg of each”

Bjornsson looks like he eats trenbologna sandwiches every day for lunch.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It could be anything and everything, or next to nothing. But I doubt the latter. You don’t get to that level on just a couple DBol and then somehow refuse to increase your drug use. You want to win. So even if you made it to that level on nothing or almost nothing, you’ll use more. Guaranteed. Hell, you’ll use everything you can probably.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Missing out on possible strength gains without the DBol.

Really I think Halfthor Bjornsson probably takes more than Brian Shaw overall. I could see Brian Shaw coming out and saying “Oh haha no I only take maybe 50mg each of anadrol, anavar, and DBol for a week before the comp and then the day of the competition I take 150mg of each”

Bjornsson looks like he eats trenbologna sandwiches every day for lunch.
Well at some point you can't gain more strength, you could add pretty much anything but **** these are all extremely effective but never would I touch that many methylated orals.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Powerlifters love some methyl tren, no idea why strongmen would be different.
A lot of strongman events take a lot of cardio. IDK if methyl tren is as bad on cardio as trenbolone.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A lot of strongman events take a lot of cardio. IDK if methyl tren is as bad on cardio as trenbolone.

And yeah dbol is probably in there too for most of them. 1.5g NPP 1.5G test, 100mg adrol 100mg dbol 50mg halotestin, maybe some var too IDK. Who knows

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t Larry Wheels say he took 500mg and 150mg Anadrol a week when competing?
Larry is a monster, and a crazy genetic freak, but Larry is not an Arnold Pro competitor. Larry is not a Pro strongman. Larry is not an Arnold Amateur World Championship competitor, fighting for pro status there. Larry has not even won a single amateur show, let alone a platinum plus or nationals to go to the Arnold Amateur, and is only like 26. What he takes now shouldn’t be viewed as what the top Pros take.

He is so freaky I could believe he takes very little indeed though!

Which is less than I would have expected even. I’d figure the high testosterone. The anadrol, but also either DBol or anavar, halotestin probably, and then test base and tren base or Mtren or all three pre train/comp.

I mean, hell they make blends of anadrol, DBol, test and tren bases.

And then some actual epinephrine or something with DMAA I’m certain of it. Especially Dimitar. That dude is just shaking and sweating bullets before he even gets up on the platform. No way that’s just from gear alone. He’s stimmed out.
I appreciate your attention to Dimitar. He’s always been a personal favorite, probably because he’s such a phenomenal presser but not built like a giant - he’s just devoted his life to strongman.

It could be anything and everything, or next to nothing. But I doubt the latter. You don’t get to that level on just a couple DBol and then somehow refuse to increase your drug use. You want to win. So even if you made it to that level on nothing or almost nothing, you’ll use more. Guaranteed. Hell, you’ll use everything you can probably.
Agreed on all accounts.

This is the heaviest, most static show in the world, and on US soil (so they can get stuff brought to the Arnold) - this is the show you would consider tren certainly, over any other. WSM is always somewhere exotic, often hot, always outside. Most guys have to frontload all their oil before flying out and just take orals with them, by comparison.

It’s all on the table here.

JohnJJ

Awards
This is the heaviest, most static show in the world, and on US soil (so they can get stuff brought to the Arnold) - this is the show you would consider tren certainly, over any other. WSM is always somewhere exotic, often hot, always outside. Most guys have to frontload all their oil before flying out and just take orals with them, by comparison.

It’s all on the table here.
that was going to be my next question how do they transport all that stuff. figured they mailed it and hoped for the best since ive heard a lot of guys get to locations like 3-5 days early to get accustomed.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I used...and I did pretty well
Except for the Halotestin...very intrigued though. For me its was always test and then anadrol, SD, and then methyl tren the last week before the comp

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Except for the Halotestin...very intrigued though. For me its was always test and then anadrol, SD, and then methyl tren the last week before the comp
Did a lot of test deca cycles as well.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah a kid that ****, we gonna get you jacked now not insane :D

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
that was going to be my next question how do they transport all that stuff. figured they mailed it and hoped for the best since ive heard a lot of guys get to locations like 3-5 days early to get accustomed.
That is per Rob Kearney right before last year’s worlds, which was his second time there.

One of my mentors used to compete in the pro circuit back when Mariusz Pudzianowski was competing. He had been to a show somewhere that Mariusz was throwing a tantrum because he had flown over with his gear and their customs had found and seized it at the airport!

Unrelated, but he also mentioned one show they had a break between events, and when everyone else was napping or eating, Mariusz took these 2 gals up to his hotel room and had a threesome to burn some extra energy up

JohnJJ

Awards
That is per Rob Kearney right before last year’s worlds, which was his second time there.

One of my mentors used to compete in the pro circuit back when Mariusz Pudzianowski was competing. He had been to a show somewhere that Mariusz was throwing a tantrum because he had flown over with his gear and their customs had found and seized it at the airport!

Unrelated, but he also mentioned one show they had a break between events, and when everyone else was napping or eating, Mariusz took these 2 gals up to his hotel room and had a threesome to burn some extra energy up

that's hilarious, guy seemed like such a crazy meat head that would do all of that. shaw and savickas are great but Pudzianowski is my fav strongman brings back memories watching giant humans do crazy things on a random sunday every year with my dad

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a meet one time, in a hole in the wall bar, I convinced some old fat hag to come back to my 35 a night piece of crap motel room. Damn you Trenbolone!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After a meet one time, in a hole in the wall bar, I convinced some old fat hag to come back to my 35 a night piece of crap motel room. Damn you Trenbolone!
Did she try to show you pics of her grandkids after??