Top 3 testboosters&musclebuilders

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
The Viron, Follidrone stack is very solid.
Maximize onboard test level and potential=Viron
Myostatin inhibition/muscle building, Fat loss, endurance=Follidrone.
I'm starting to research my next stack to start in a few weeks time.

I'm using some Dermacrine at the moment that I purchased a while ago but stopped training. Now I'm dropping back into the groove, I thought the Dermacrine would give me a good kick in the arse to get started and show me some quick results and I want to prepare something solid to roll straight into once the bottle is finished.

This stack above - is it something you can run for 8 weeks before you need a break? TBCH I've never heard of this Follidrone, is it new to the industry?

Anything else I should know about the products? (I'll do more of my own research of course, but I believe you're the man to ask about BLR products yes?) Training is currently going good, diet has been on point and really trying to turn my health and life around in 2015.

(Forgive me if you've been asked these questions a million times already, I've been living under a rock the past year).

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
My favorite test boosters are-
Squats
Deadlifts
Curls in the squat rack

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting to research my next stack to start in a few weeks time.

I'm using some Dermacrine at the moment that I purchased a while ago but stopped training. Now I'm dropping back into the groove, I thought the Dermacrine would give me a good kick in the arse to get started and show me some quick results and I want to prepare something solid to roll straight into once the bottle is finished.

This stack above - is it something you can run for 8 weeks before you need a break? TBCH I've never heard of this Follidrone, is it new to the industry?

Anything else I should know about the products? (I'll do more of my own research of course, but I believe you're the man to ask about BLR products yes?) Training is currently going good, diet has been on point and really trying to turn my health and life around in 2015.

(Forgive me if you've been asked these questions a million times already, I've been living under a rock the past year).
Follidrone and all of our products are all natural. None are steroids that require cycling or cause suppression.
You can run follidrone or viron year round if you like. Follidrone in fact has a ton of positive effects aside from anabolism, fat loss, endurance etc.
Check out the review section on this forum and read some of the follidrone reviews. 1 of the guys gained 15lbs. Several gained 6 to 10 and lost bodyfat. Im on phone or id link it.

Also I had posted that the (-)-epicatechin in follidrone was basically 100% pure. Recently a third party tested it and posted the results. 100% pure. So for sure you know that in follidrone as with any of our products you get the purest ingredients possible. Im sure you have read about all the products that were recently tested and had none of the ingredients in the label or the wrong ingredients or contaminants.
This will never happen with our products.
Solid products that work.
The best ingredients possible.
And the ceo/me is always present for you to ask questions.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Follidrone and all of our products are all natural. None are steroids that require cycling or cause suppression.
You can run follidrone or viron year round if you like. Follidrone in fact has a ton of positive effects aside from anabolism, fat loss, endurance etc.
Check out the review section on this forum and read some of the follidrone reviews. 1 of the guys gained 15lbs. Several gained 6 to 10 and lost bodyfat. Im on phone or id link it.

Also I had posted that the (-)-epicatechin in follidrone was basically 100% pure. Recently a third party tested it and posted the results. 100% pure. So for sure you know that in follidrone as with any of our products you get the purest ingredients possible. Im sure you have read about all the products that were recently tested and had none of the ingredients in the label or the wrong ingredients or contaminants.
This will never happen with our products.
Solid products that work.
The best ingredients possible.
And the ceo/me is always present for you to ask questions.
That's awesome man, thank you very much.

Reading over the reviews here on AM and a lot of them talk about it ' building up' in your system, so I'm guessing the ideal situation is to take this for at least 8 weeks for maximum benefits?

I'm in Australia so when I order, I like to order enough stuff to last me a couple months because of the shipping costs ;)

Anything else you find works great stacked with Follidrone and Viron?

Cheers Brundel!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most recent study showed a 250% increase in follistatin in 5 days so it works fast.
It does continue to work though and guys like movement and touey ran multi month cycles with great results so yes Id go with maybe a 12 week cycle if you can.
Stack it with Viron 2 caps per day 5 days on with 2 off per week.
I would maybe use it with something like Thunderbolt which is a great pump product and will augment the pump you get from the follidrone.
Thunderbolt is from Antaeus labs. Solid company.

Run 12 weeks.
Use progressive training meaning you increase weight and reps. Perhaps give a Doggcrapp program a try.
Increase cals every few weeks so you continue to grow.
Remember Follidrone will increase metabolism so youll need to eat more just to maintain. If you want to grow you really have to chow down.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
We at IronChamp offer a top of the line Test Booster in H.P.T.A. Currently you can use "PCT50OFF" for 50% off. The link is in my sig.

Muscle builder wise I would definitely recommend Follidrone.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Anything else you find works great stacked with Follidrone and Viron?
Adding something like Dermastrength by Olympus Labs would compliment the two and with its ability to increase muscle protein synthesis, really amplify the results.

joel22484

joel22484

Awards
Id go with maybe a 12 week cycle if you can.
Sorry if I missed it on the page somewhere, but when I look on tgb at the Black Lion Complete PCT Stack with rebirth, viron and follidrone, I can't find the information on how much I'd actually be purchasing. Can you comment on how long that stack would last? And do you happen to know when it might be back in stock?

Thanks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You absolutely can't beat x gels (ara) for proven natty muscle building. Throw in some alcar, gms, and something like anabeta elite and you're on the gain train.

For a little natty test boost you could also add some inhibit e and bulbine.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You absolutely can't beat x gels (ara) for proven natty muscle building. Throw in some alcar, gms, and something like anabeta elite and you're on the gain train.

For a little natty test boost you could also add some inhibit e and bulbine.
This is totaly right !!!
PA would be a good add too

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is totaly right !!! PA would be a good add too