Too many options for my next cycle, what would you do?

abuleh

Awards
Hey guys,

Its been a while since my last post but spring is at the front door and I wanna prepare for the summer with a nice cycle ;-)

I think I got too many options and don't know what to take as my next cycle.

I tell you what I have:

1 bottle of T-Roid
1 1/2 bottles of H-Drol
1 bottle of Epi
2 bottles of Bold 200

Last cycle was a H-drol cycle with decent results in November last year. Other experience with serveral epicycles ,one 3-ad cycle, epi/ halo bridge.

I heard Bold 200 is very good for endurance so I might want to wait until Basketball season preperation late summer/ fall (helps an old man to catch up with the young folks in the team :) )

Might take the bold now though, would 2 bottles be enough in terms of dosing and lenght? (600mg for 6wks)

Should I stack it with something? If yes with what? halo/epi/t-roid???

Or should I just run a solo cycle of epi to get in shape for the summer?

What about T-Roid? I am a little concerned about progestin sides and libido loss????

Opinions????

Thanks in advance

~abuleh

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
As you havent taken a tren product yet T-Roid will have a big effect on you! With good support supplements you should be able to prevent the progestin sides. Get some Vitex and p5p.

As for the libido loss, on cycle your libido will be fine. It will just take a 2 week holiday when you come off it. Mine has only just come back (2 1/2 weeks). So if you can go without any sex or even thinking about it for 2 weeks you will be fine.

abuleh

Awards
As you havent taken a tren product yet T-Roid will have a big effect on you! With good support supplements you should be able to prevent the progestin sides. Get some Vitex and p5p.

As for the libido loss, on cycle your libido will be fine. It will just take a 2 week holiday when you come off it. Mine has only just come back (2 1/2 weeks). So if you can go without any sex or even thinking about it for 2 weeks you will be fine.
mmmh, Yes maybe you're right, I could also get some L-Dopa in addition to p5p and vitex.

What about Bold? 6 weeker @ 600mg ed make sense @ all?

Other opinions?

~abuleh

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
L-Dopa will work well as well yes. I dont know much about Bold! so cant help you with that one.

Wish I could do another T-Roid cycle soon!

abuleh

Awards
L-Dopa will work well as well yes. I dont know much about Bold! so cant help you with that one.

Wish I could do another T-Roid cycle soon!
Yes, especially with that stuff being all over the news now. Its gonna be banned soon.

~abuleh

abuleh

Awards
If running T-Roid,

Would I-GH-1 (from LG Sience) be alright to keep prolactin issues at bay? I still got two bottles sitting here and the label says it contains Murcuna Puriens (standardized for 99% L-Dopa).

Not sure about the dosage though!

Thanks
~abuleh

TankerTim

TankerTim

Awards
Stack em all! Just kidding. 1.5 bottles of H-drol is pretty good to run a solid H-drol cycle. I dont think the bold200 is worth it. not sure what T-Roid is but it sounds pretty dumb. Epistane is pretty commonly used with good results. Go with epi or H-drol