"Todays" best newbie PH

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
With all of these bans going on in the supplement industry, out of what is still available, what pro hormone is the best choice for someone's first cycle? Everyone used to always say h-drol but CEL stopped selling it...So what now?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
its still avaliable.

pmag/halo/epi all good first cycles

simple pct as well

cel pct assist
sns inhibit e
sns reduce xt

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
its still avaliable.

pmag/halo/epi all good first cycles

simple pct as well

cel pct assist
sns inhibit e
sns reduce xt
100% agreed
and its easy to find h drol online

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so when is the ban official since so many sites still sell

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I would highly recommend a SERM with your PCT, even "light" PH's like H-drol can shut you down hard.

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
probably not
they'll sell out before then
and then it'll be black market to get this stuff

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe some underground labs will make sd, and phera, but i think that'll be it.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
All the big players are discontinuing or have already discontinued their PH/DS products. The supply will surely dry up soon regardless of any legal action taken by the government.

Time for some of you wussies to finally start pinning :cool:

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
All the big players are discontinuing or have already discontinued their PH/DS products. The supply will surely dry up soon regardless of any legal action taken by the government.

Time for some of you wussies to finally start pinning :cool:
Lack of a source, not balls, is what has kept me from doing so.

Hopefully that will change soon :dance:

Oh, and thanks for the info earlier. :biggthumpup:

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
well it's not like I cant find one I just done want to pay ~$350 for a cycle of test c :(

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Also know that some of the produce u are speaking of are actually steroids by definition. Just an FYI. PH are not active and must undergo a conversion before they are active. Steroids do not need this conversion.

But yeah hdrol and epi are all good choices.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ohh yeah and at 150lbs try food it's pretty anabolic.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
i cant seem to gain anymore weight. Iam 21 and have been 150 since 18. I dropped to about 135 my freshman year of college but have been 150 for a while now. I eat tons and tons of food, its pretty much all i do is eat. work out consistantly 5 days a week, and stay on top of diet and supps. I am already heavier and taller than both of my parents so idk maybe its just the way my body was meant to be built.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i cant seem to gain anymore weight. Iam 21 and have been 150 since 18. I dropped to about 135 my freshman year of college but have been 150 for a while now. I eat tons and tons of food, its pretty much all i do is eat. work out consistantly 5 days a week, and stay on top of diet and supps. I am already heavier and taller than both of my parents so idk maybe its just the way my body was meant to be built.
Gezzz this comes up sooo often. What's your diet a day. There are genetic limitations but not 150lbs!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-Andro Rx
Epithio
M1D
Methyl Masterdrol v3
Halodrol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
maybe some underground labs will make sd, and phera, but i think that'll be it.
Maybe phera but even then, Dbol will blow mdrol away
well it's not like I cant find one I just done want to pay ~$350 for a cycle of test c :(
add up total cost of cycle+support+pct youll be amazed how much it is.

and thats a lot for a cycle of test, try 1/2 that or even under it.

dsc08c

Awards
most people say h-drol is a great newbie ph.... but its still a methyl, and it does give its fair share of sides ie lethargy, back pumps, and blood pressure issues. i would say something like epi is a better starter.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
most people say h-drol is a great newbie ph.... but its still a methyl, and it does give its fair share of sides ie lethargy, back pumps, and blood pressure issues. i would say something like epi is a better starter.
You do know epi is also methylated?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the sides i read about seem to be much less worse. also the standard is a 4wk cycle, vs 6wks of h-drol.
Probably not really fair to compare a 4 and 6 week cycle. Also depends on the dosing. Epi and Hdrol have similar sides but it is also dose dependent. I really like Halovar/Hdrol.

First cycle still probably recommend Bold over anything.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
List out a normal days food. I know it seems like you are eating a lot but most people, even guys who have worked out a lot mess up on calorie calculations.

Most smaller guys overestimate the calories they take in.
Also are doing a lot of cardio?
How long have you been lifting btw?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all of these bans going on in the supplement industry, out of what is still available, what pro hormone is the best choice for someone's first cycle? Everyone used to always say h-drol but CEL stopped selling it...So what now?
Purus still has Halovar right now for awhile. Not sure if CEL has 100% stopped selling it either. It is still out there.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
1ad/4ad wouldnt be bad if ur looking for non methyl and u can run it longer which is cool.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
For those interested in a typical daily diet...

Breakfast:
Either...
3-5 eggs, toast, bacon or ham or sausage.
or...oatmeal

Gym Time:
Before workout - either scoop creatine, scoop aakg powder, or scoop pre-workout depending on what week it is.
After workout - shake (scoop ON whey protein, 2 scoops bcaa's, scoop creatine, 2 tbsp EVOO)
Then some sort of meat (burger, sausage, fish, chicken, usually as a sandwhich with cheese and sauce)

Lunch:
Pretty much the same as after workout meal

Dinner:
Either pasta of some sort and a meat, or go out to dinner which can then be anything.

Snacks:
I do eat alot of snacks throughout the day. I know it looks like i eat 3 meals and thats it but i do grab alot of food in between too while iam on campus. Usually i will stop and get pizza at least once a day. I am a big eater of meat (no homo) and will often just cook up some pork or beef in between a meal when iam hungry. So all in all id say i eat about 6 different times a day.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
also, basically everything i eat will have cheese, bbq sauce, hot sauce etc etc so that can add a few extra cals. on too, not much tho

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
iv been lifting on a solid schedule since i graduated 8th grade, now i am a senior in college.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
It's still kind of hard to tell how many calories you're getting without knowing how big your servings are. Trust me, I used to think I had trouble gaining weight too and thought I was eating alot. You have to f*cking STUFF yourself, all day long. Add in a ton of whole milk on top of it. You can try to keep it clean but that makes it alot harder. Don't be afraid of mcdonalds dollar menu. Drench everything you eat in olive oil.

Along with that you have to have your training in order. You need to be lifting heavy, and doing compound lifts(deadlifts, squats, bench press, pull ups etc) Make sure you get plenty of rest

Edit: if you have been using the same routine since you graduated 8th grade that could also be another part of the problem. What does your training session look like? Do you try to make progress at least every week in the gym(more weight, reps, sets, or less rest time between sets?)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that diet is pretty bad but at least you don't get fat from that food. Just get a lot more protein in there. If you have oats for breakfast that's no protein, and then going out to eat usually won't amount to much protein unless you're getting a steak. You're better off with something like 6 meals where every meal has about 50g of protein. It's a bit of work but at least it gets you aiming in the right direction.

I'll answer the question though... I was going to say Hdrol. Then i thought about my first cycle (hdrol) and my second cycle (phera plex). Hdrol at 50 too weak to gain off of. Phera at 30 was pretty decent, nothing huge but solid gains, good pumps & harder muscles.

I think phera at 20 mg and working up to 30 would be a pretty good beginner cycle. If you keep the dose low there's like zero sides but it's still strong enough to impart some decent gains. Most importantly it's one of the better ones for gaining size and strength and that's exactly what most people need out of their first cycle.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
thanks unreal. and for the previous post, my routine is not the same as it was in 8th grade, it always changes.

Im still debating weather or not i even want to play around with ph's or wait till about 23 and just start with the real deal.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people underestimate The One for a first cycle. It is very mild but will deliver moderate strength and some size.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
can the one still be purchased? I ran it for my first cycle and got really good results, just will have to use a better pct if I run it again. But I liked it a lot more than the second cycle of m14-e I ran.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
can the one still be purchased? I ran it for my first cycle and got really good results, just will have to use a better pct if I run it again. But I liked it a lot more than the second cycle of m14-e I ran.
There is a CEL clone of The One and you can probably still find The One somewhere.

What about M14-e did you not like?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a CEL clone of The One and you can probably still find The One somewhere.

What about M14-e did you not like?
CEL's new clone is the main one you will find, not sure there are too many actual The Ones out there not in personal stashes.

Interested in M14E experience as well, what dosage you run it at and all that good stuff?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Looking at your diet you could add lots lots more carbs, and try to eat 7 meals

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 67
BeastFitness1 General Chat 15
phatmike0704 Anabolics 3
FitModel Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 16