Today I received some Beta supps.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Today I received some Beta supps. REVIEW

I got the energy and the Libido. I don`t know which to run first. I`ll start one Monday and review it. When it`s done I`ll do the same with the other. I was hoping for some protein, lol. I`m just about out.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
oK great

we want your feedback. This is YOUR opportunity to have an input for the formulation of a supplement.

If you like it let us know. If you don't let us know that too. We want to make products customers WANT. Not make supplements that we think are good and then try to convince the public they are good.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
OK. Today I got up at 4 am. Skipped my morning coffee and had decaf green tea instead so I could get the full effect from your new stim product. Itook one cap at 5:15 am. By 6:30 I felt nothing(I have a very high tolerance for any meds) so I took a second cap. In about half an hour I started waking up a bit. For the next 3-4 hours I cruised without being tired. Doing my normal job(requires some lifting and moving around a lot). with ease. Started yawning around lunchtime(12:30). So to sum up, one is not enough for me, 2 might be too much at once but the second 60-90 minutes in is about right but I wasn`t fond of the potential crash. If I had worked past 2:30 I would have needed something. Today was a day off gym wise. Tomorrow I will try one with my morning coffee to start.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK. Today I got up at 4 am. Skipped my morning coffee and had decaf green tea instead so I could get the full effect from your new stim product. Itook one cap at 5:15 am. By 6:30 I felt nothing(I have a very high tolerance for any meds) so I took a second cap. In about half an hour I started waking up a bit. For the next 3-4 hours I cruised without being tired. Doing my normal job(requires some lifting and moving around a lot). with ease. Started yawning around lunchtime(12:30). So to sum up, one is not enough for me, 2 might be too much at once but the second 60-90 minutes in is about right but I wasn`t fond of the potential crash. If I had worked past 2:30 I would have needed something. Today was a day off gym wise. Tomorrow I will try one with my morning coffee to start.
I found it to be the same for me when I tested it 2 was the sweet spot.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Today was better with one and coffee. A 2nd about 11 am with another coffee. Maybe coffee is the key? add a little sugar and a little more caffeine? LOL

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Today was better with one and coffee. A 2nd about 11 am with another coffee. Maybe coffee is the key? add a little sugar and a little more caffeine? LOL
I don't think the coffee is the secret. To me what the secret is you were taking a stim then you didn't take it when you tried the sample.

So basically it would be like always eating a sandwich at breakfast then you try a weight gainer instead but stop eating the sandwich and you don't gain weight. That is because you stopped eating the sandwich.

In this case you went below your set point of daily intake of stims on the first try.

Now that you are back your your regular intake of stims and tried the energy sample you are feeling the effects.

Make sense?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Tried my beta energy today as well. At one cap...pretty nice. Just enough stim to perk me up after a full body routine last night. I'll try two caps tomorrow.

Still feeling it after 6 hours but should be able to sleep just fine. And yes, I'll throw up a log..thanks Sir Crowler!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried my beta energy today as well. At one cap...pretty nice. Just enough stim to perk me up after a full body routine last night. I'll try two caps tomorrow.

Still feeling it after 6 hours but should be able to sleep just fine. And yes, I'll throw up a log..thanks Sir Crowler!
Thank you for taking the time to try the samples and to post your thoughts.:)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday i received my samples start the test the next week!!!

Thanks for the opportunity and the products looks solid!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think 2 caps of the Energy supplement is a nice boost of clean energy.