To EQ or not?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Transdermal is a slept on and often thought of wasteful way to use anabolic steroids. But for the reason said of being able to stop at the first signs of Side effects makes it the way to go for people who want to guage tolerance, and those who do not want to stick themselves. I know personally some people who have used TestE and Tren transdermal and made decent gains from it. It can be done.

Last edited:
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal is a slept on and often thought of wasteful way to use anabolic steroids. bUt for the reason said of being able to stop at the first signs of Side effects makes itt the way to go for people who want to guage tolerance, and those who do not want to stick themselves. I know personally some people who have used TestE and Tren transdermal and made decent gains from it. It can be done.
Sometimes its even preferable. bold base is a good one in fact, if you want to run a shorter cycle or need to be able to stop in a hurry then its a great option. but while I would do it with bold base, nand base, TNE, and so on as needed I would not do it with tren or for any length of time. There is a pretty good price difference here, like taking tren orally, there are some times you might want to do it (going on a trip) but even with the cheap stuff it adds up. and it is by its nature an inferior delivery system. you will almost always get better results (less sides as well, the hormone release is more even) by injecting. Still transdermals are a lot of fun :D

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes its even preferable. bold base is a good one in fact, if you want to run a shorter cycle or need to be able to stop in a hurry then its a great option. but while I would do it with bold base, nand base, TNE, and so on as needed I would not do it with tren or for any length of time. There is a pretty good price difference here, like taking tren orally, there are some times you might want to do it (going on a trip) but even with the cheap stuff it adds up. and it is by its nature an inferior delivery system. you will almost always get better results (less sides as well, the hormone release is more even) by injecting. Still transdermals are a lot of fun :D
agreed all around.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
so did you decide on frontloading or no?

SecretOfSteel

Awards
I would drop the test to 250 and run the EQ @ 600, unless you feel comfortable running 1100mg/week of AAS - then keep the test @ 500

This is because, in my personal experience, my best results were with 600mg EQ for 14 weeks or more.

I have used 400mg for 10 weeks and didn't see much at all beyond endurance increases (you can get this at as little as 200mg/week), whereas at 600mg for 16 weeks I saw pronounced vascularity and hardness.

bigmig

Awards
Wow

This is an incredible thread my friends. As a newbie and virgin I would like to say this is very informative but where are the proven facts? I need hard core evidence.

I am quite honestly reluctant to start the 20ml of 50mg/ml Winny i got along with the 20ml 300mg/ml EQ i got b/c i am indeed clueless as to how to do it!

From the person i got it from i was told to front load the EQ for 3 weeks @ 1 shot /wk of 300mg and at the 3rd wk start the 50mg every other day of the winny.

after reading this thread and the comments of people like who seem to know what they are talking about, I think I will save the Eq for the next cycle(if there is one) to stack w/ test.

Am I still clueless or does this make sense to any one?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you use more than one compound, how do you determine how much of what to use for later cycles? .. plus where do you go from there .. if you can make incredible gains on 500mg of test why throw in other stuff? save it for when you need it more

...everyone's in a rush to use as much gear as possible .. its so unnecessary .. you don't need a lot of gear! if you do .. your diet and/or training suck! end of discussion
I strongly disagree with this. I'm not sure if it was you that I had this discussion with previously, but Skye even chimed in to back me up when I said I needed more Test than normal. My diet and training were solid and I didn't see great gains until I was on 150-200mg TP/ ED. I attribute it to having an above average natural test level.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
Anyone know how long into the cycle it was before the anxiety symptoms occured? None of the articles said anything about that.

I am on week 4 of 600 MG per week and also front loaded Week one at 1000 MG and week 2 at 800 MG. So far I am feeling great...bright and cheerful with no hint of anxiety! :)

My personal guinea pig experiment is going very well.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i had anxiety problems at both 400mgs a week and 800mg a week, and I didnt feel the anxiety was dose dependant, it wasnt twice as bad on 800mgs. So, I guess if you get this from eq, you will get it regardless of dose.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
i had anxiety problems at both 400mgs a week and 800mg a week, and I didnt feel the anxiety was dose dependant, it wasnt twice as bad on 800mgs. So, I guess if you get this from eq, you will get it regardless of dose.
How long into the cycle did you notice the anxiety?

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
hmm if I can recall, I was about 2 months in both times, this was @ 3 yrs ago but I think thats about right
Thanks Jarconis...like I said I am on week 4 and hadn't noticed anything remotely close to anxiety. Then again I don't think I am prone to it either. Crossing fingers :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
week 8 and on is beautiful vascularity for me when i ran at 600mg/wk.