titanium vs. testopro

massolic

Awards
  • Established
peeps, who have used these two testboosters and which yields better results (more potent and effective?)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im a huge fan of testopro. Never Used Titanium but Testopro is definetely one of my fave supplements that I cycle year round.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both are effective...One has more testofen and has LCLT and one has Divanil (increases free testosterone)

coontentment

Awards
I picked up titanium in the promo sale at nutraplanet and added now products stinging nettle. Worked out really cheap, and I can dose them however I want.

Loving titanium on it's own though.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
never used titanium. but I3C kills my libido... just saying. I hated it. Testopro was no good for me.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Used Testopro. Didn't see any difference, that I could tell.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I'm almost finished with my bottle of Titanium. Nothing to report. Used almost everything under the sun over the years too. I had expectations for this product.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
On week 3 of titanium.... And it blows... Nothing at all changed... Prime works alot better but takes to long to kick in... Believe it or not but alri's BAM and pro-anabol.... Works wonders... And I don't think they are spiked... That was just a problem with JW

Bivenator

Bivenator

Awards
I have no experience with testopro, but titanium did wonders for me. I gained 6 pounds just taking 2 a day and had some amazing work outs. I finished it today, which sucks. I ran titanium solo with the essentials. So I would highly recommend.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Supps act differently on different people. Each product is safe. Try them out and figure out what reacts with your body well:)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no experience with testopro, but titanium did wonders for me. I gained 6 pounds just taking 2 a day and had some amazing work outs. I finished it today, which sucks. I ran titanium solo with the essentials. So I would highly recommend.
Try it for another 4 weeks with Erase. You can take it for up to 8 weeks.

Imagine Titanium at 3 caps per day with 3 Erase per day if you reacted that well to 2 caps

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i loved testopro, it's a great product for strength and libido, never tried titanium

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try it for another 4 weeks with Erase. You can take it for up to 8 weeks.

Imagine Titanium at 3 caps per day with 3 Erase per day if you reacted that well to 2 caps
Even better that Titanium is XL now :D Everyone can dose at 4 caps a day and get a huge 1700mg dose of Feneugreek.

If people wanna save money they could get the TitaniumXL/Division 1 stack for $45.95, dose TitaniumXL at 3 caps a day and Division 1 at 3 caps a day and there ya go you have a 6 week run for $46, with a high dose of everything:)