Timing of orals???

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Does timing of orals matter? Taking them in the morning instead of at night? Which is better? Or does it not really matter?? I have heard that taking all of them in the morning will lead to less suppression? Any truth to this?
Regards, Lacrosse

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the oral and how long it stays in your system.

When I do EPI - I do 20mg's at 0330 before workout - and another 20mg's at 1130 - about 8 hours later. Some will say this causes a "roller coaster" and would rather level load throughout the day. But me - if I can release any LH at night to help ease shutdown - I'm all in. I also take DAA right before I go to bed also.

YMMV.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
So taking your dose before bed will halt LH production? What if you take them all in the morning? Will they become less effective??

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
Depends on when you work out if you work out in your sleep before bed would be good if you workout during the morning then upon waking would be good.

If I were to take 50mg of Turinabol in the AM. Would this be less beneficial if I were to take it right before bed?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were to take 50mg of Turinabol in the AM. Would this be less beneficial if I were to take it right before bed?
Tbol is a 16 hour half life take it upon waking up and when you sleep your GH levels rise no need to split it up

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I think it is over thought out. Placebo effect pre workout might help you out a little extra but that's it IMO. Just take your dose, work out hard, eat properly, and sleep.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Honestly I think it is over thought out. Placebo effect pre workout might help you out a little extra but that's it IMO. Just take your dose, work out hard, eat properly, and sleep.
Indeed.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
short half-life (4-8 hours or so) = 3-4 doses per day for me..... 24 hour plus half-life = once per day dosing.....12 hour half-life = twice per day dosing (morning and evening)....any half-life (1-24 hours) + wanting minimum suppression = one time dosing in morning first thing (or half dose pre-WO and half dose post-WO if you workout first thing and don't want to take it all pre-WO, or are using something like SD for instance)......pretty simple, just go by the half-life (even though some don't subscribe to this methodology, and just take it all at once no matter the half-life, which I feel is foolish).

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
short half-life (4-8 hours or so) = 3-4 doses per day for me..... 24 hour plus half-life = once per day dosing also.....12 hour half-life = twice per day dosing (morning and evening)....any half-life (1-24 hours) + wanting minimum suppression = one time dosing in morning first thing (or half dose pre-WO and half dose post-WO if you workout first thing and don't want to take it all pre-WO, or are using something like SD for instance)......pretty simple, just go by the half-life (even though some don't subscribe to this methodology, and just take it all at once no matter the half-life, which I feel is foolish).
Well said

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
This is all true especially the part about the bholes.

short half-life (4-8 hours or so) = 3-4 doses per day for me..... 24 hour plus half-life = once per day dosing also.....12 hour half-life = twice per day dosing (morning and evening)....any half-life (1-24 hours) + wanting minimum suppression = one time dosing in morning first thing (or half dose pre-WO and half dose post-WO if you workout first thing and don't want to take it all pre-WO, or are using something like SD for instance)......pretty simple, just go by the half-life (even though some don't subscribe to this methodology, and just take it all at once no matter the half-life, which I feel is foolish).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 1
drejb Supplements 13
RiverRat75 IGF-1/GH 20
Supplements 10
MadStax Anabolics 14