Time to get Stoked Biatch!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
*Update*

-Even though my life is very stressful right now, these random hard ones during the day are awesome, yeah my body should be doing this without Stoked, but I guess my bodies testosterone levels were not up to your typical teen should be at...at 16 everything was great via puberty/exercise, use to play basketball daily, then I stopped ballin' because of some serious knee issues, so ended up following a poor lifestyle, not much exercise, poor food choices.

Thanks a ton to Jigga and AI sports nutrition! I still have a couple days left of this stuff, final review soon!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Finished up Stoked, great sexual enhancer product! Next week ill have alot of free time, so stay tuned for the review! Thanks again AI Sports / Jiggamanbill!

zubda345

zubda345

Awards
  • Established
Tough times = Future success

Thats how I have to think to keep me mentally right.
Right on bro! It's the only way! For every dark night there's a bright day! I think it the same way! Good luck!

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Keep your head up man, keep pushing through the ****, you and your family will come out on top.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Loved this cycle of Stoked, review coming soon! Ill post it here, nutraplanet, and in the review section!

Big thanks to Jiggaman / AI Nutrition for this great opportunity! So many road blocks within the last 2 months, some I had control over but because of being very young / enthusiastic I got the worse out of that, and my foot problem happened randomly, gotta switch my soles in my shoes lol. Life isn't treating me and my family so well right now either, I just have to keep my head up high!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the final review. I'm starting my bottle soon!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Looking forward to the final review. I'm starting my bottle soon!
Hope you have a lady around! This supplement will awaken the beast inside of ya!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Loved this cycle of Stoked, review coming soon! Ill post it here, nutraplanet, and in the review section!

Big thanks to Jiggaman / AI Nutrition for this great opportunity! So many road blocks within the last 2 months, some I had control over but because of being very young / enthusiastic I got the worse out of that, and my foot problem happened randomly, gotta switch my soles in my shoes lol. Life isn't treating me and my family so well right now either, I just have to keep my head up high!
Keep your head up man. Thanks for logging and looking forward to the review!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards

You did a great log brother... looking forward to the final review... I always learn something new from you. Stay postive brother

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
You did a great log brother... looking forward to the final review... I always learn something new from you. Stay postive brother
Thanks a ton Pimp! Because of some issues in life ive been out of action for weeks now, I almost had to quit my hobby of bodybuilding a month ago, but things are getting a wee bit better now, stay tuned for the future! Gonna be epic!

Big thanks to AI nutrition! Ill get that stoked review up soon! (anyone reading this right that is planning to cycle Stoked, warning....make sure you have your woman near you at all times! Random battles = Win. :) )

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Quads 4/14/12

-Leg Extensions 2x10-12
-Barbell Squats 2x12-15
-Leg Press (one leg at a time) 2x10-12
-Leg Extensions 1x50 (via drops.....BRUTAL) + Brutal Stretching + Carb/cell volumizer/anabolic coktail = MASSIVE PUMP

*Notes*
-Went lighter in order to make sure my quads are doing 100 percent of the work, still placing pr's
-Best quad pump ive ever experienced.....one of those "extremely tight" pumps.....
-2 stoked caps empty stomach pre workout

why do you do one leg at a time on leg press? never heard of that before so im interested!!:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do you do one leg at a time on leg press? never heard of that before so im interested!!:)
I usually do them that way too. so long as you do your weaker leg first and only do as many reps with the stronger leg as the weaker one manages, you tend to even them out. Also, you end up with less and more controllable strain on your knees. That plus once you get to where you can max out plates on 2 leg, what choice do you have? :D

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I do that also, for me it helps me train each leg the same. I don't put more emphasis on my right leg which I tend to do if I do both legs at tw same time. I personally take this approach with other exercises as well

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
I do that also, for me it helps me train each leg the same. I don't put more emphasis on my right leg which I tend to do if I do both legs at tw same time. I personally take this approach with other exercises as well
I usually do them that way too. so long as you do your weaker leg first and only do as many reps with the stronger leg as the weaker one manages, you tend to even them out. Also, you end up with less and more controllable strain on your knees. That plus once you get to where you can max out plates on 2 leg, what choice do you have? :D
Thanks guys!!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Because our leg press only holds around 800 pounds, if I use 2 legs its way too light for me lol.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Because our leg press only holds around 800 pounds, if I use 2 legs its way too light for me lol.
Ill do this for my dumbbell presses too because our dumbbells only go up to 120 sadly.