The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I should say XT still is great and would definitely use again in the future, but Flexatril is my mistress for the time being
Feedback much appreciated. For all we have had log Flexatril we have not had a single person that was not pleased. Thank you for the support.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you care to elaborate why you think its better than XT? What difference did you notice?
Sure thing bro, my apologies for not going into more detail.

Ive never actually had a serious or semi serious injury in the gym *knock on wood*, but have had the usual bicep tendonitis, Acromioclavicular Joint pain, rotator cuff stuff once in a while even some Achilles tendonitis. Just the usual flare ups, and over use type stuff.

Prior to using Joint XT, the best thing I had found was a combo meal of CORE Flex / Celadrin + MSM / USP Super CIssus. (In addition to the stuff that's in Triad as that's my daily).

Typically Id use these products until things felt better and then would wean off until I needed them again

Went a different direction and tried Joint XT and feel that I felt about as good as I did using all of the three aforementioned supps, so I was really happy and feeling pretty good, but the joint connective tissue sorness are always kind of there just further reduced when on a joint supp.

However, I can say that while being on Flexatril, it is the first time I have ever actually not had any pain or irritation whatsoever. Took it all away bros.

I do a style of training that includes heavy loading, rest pause, and a decent amount of training to failure, combined with maintaining an unnecessarily lean physique year round. Kind of the perfect storm for joint and connective tissue issues. So the fact that this has taken away that pain, given those conditions, Id say its a damn good product.

I still love XT and since things do affect people differently I would certainly recommend it to someone, or suggest they give both a separate run to see which they like better.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Sure thing bro, my apologies for not going into more detail.

Ive never actually had a serious or semi serious injury in the gym *knock on wood*, but have had the usual bicep tendonitis, Acromioclavicular Joint pain, rotator cuff stuff once in a while even some Achilles tendonitis. Just the usual flare ups, and over use type stuff.

Prior to using Joint XT, the best thing I had found was a combo meal of CORE Flex / Celadrin + MSM / USP Super CIssus. (In addition to the stuff that's in Triad as that's my daily).

Typically Id use these products until things felt better and then would wean off until I needed them again

Went a different direction and tried Joint XT and feel that I felt about as good as I did using all of the three aforementioned supps, so I was really happy and feeling pretty good, but the joint connective tissue sorness are always kind of there just further reduced when on a joint supp.

However, I can say that while being on Flexatril, it is the first time I have ever actually not had any pain or irritation whatsoever. Took it all away bros.

I do a style of training that includes heavy loading, rest pause, and a decent amount of training to failure, combined with maintaining an unnecessarily lean physique year round. Kind of the perfect storm for joint and connective tissue issues. So the fact that this has taken away that pain, given those conditions, Id say its a damn good product.

I still love XT and since things do affect people differently I would certainly recommend it to someone, or suggest they give both a separate run to see which they like better.
Ditto. I'm on the road but I posted my experience with both awhile back. Joint XT is great, but Flexatril is the only product that has left my forearm totally pain free (bad elbow tendonitis). That says a lot, as my training consists of snatches, cleans, presses, etc

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
We will have reduced pricing, powder options and smaller tabs coming. :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will have reduced pricing, powder options and smaller tabs coming. :)
Oh nice. I was going to order 3 bottles. When you say reduced pricing, are you referring to the same quantity right now, but cheaper? That'd be nice (and convenient timing).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oh nice. I was going to order 3 bottles. When you say reduced pricing, are you referring to the same quantity right now, but cheaper? That'd be nice (and convenient timing).
Correct he's gonna make the tabs from 3 to 4 to make them smaller and easier to digest

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Tabs will go from a 90 to a 120. We'll have powder versions out as well, 2. The price should drop 20% at retail. The response has been stronger than expected allowing us to get better pricing. Microlactin is only manufactured 1 time per year, which allowed us to put in a big quote and try to hit it over the next year. Passing that savings on.

I "may" make a bulk size in powder, will have to see. The initial price drop and powder are likely 12-14 weeks away

LEATHERFACE

Awards
Tabs will go from a 90 to a 120. We'll have powder versions out as well, 2. The price should drop 20% at retail. The response has been stronger than expected allowing us to get better pricing. Microlactin is only manufactured 1 time per year, which allowed us to put in a big quote and try to hit it over the next year. Passing that savings on.

I "may" make a bulk size in powder, will have to see. The initial price drop and powder are likely 12-14 weeks away
a bulk size powder would be awesome

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established

Awesome. Always nice with better pricing. I need to buy some more Flexatril from NP!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I should say XT still is great and would definitely use again in the future, but Flexatril is my mistress for the time being
Appreciate the love for XT. I haven't tried Flexatril but Mike puts out quality products as well. Can't complain. Two of the best in the category.

Will that be under the Scivation line or Primaforce(bulk powder)?

Also, those drop before or after bulk peakO2?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Same time as prima, Flexatril will be Scivation line

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
In an hour, flexatril20 will get you 20% off Flexatril at Nutraplanet

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For what it is worth, I have heard some great feedback on both Solgar No. 7 and Great Lakes Gelatin for joint issues. I don't see them mentioned a great deal on this forum, but probably worth looking into if you are still suffering after going with one of the products mentioned here. I have always viewed these two products as "next level" treatment that I will not resort to using until I were to absolutely need it. Feel lucky that I have not yet had to double or triple up on joint stuff anymore, however, these could be some great additions to a sup regimen if it is warranted.

Anyone else have experience with either of these?

LEATHERFACE

Awards
For what it is worth, I have heard some great feedback on both Solgar No. 7 and Great Lakes Gelatin for joint issues. I don't see them mentioned a great deal on this forum, but probably worth looking into if you are still suffering after going with one of the products mentioned here. I have always viewed these two products as "next level" treatment that I will not resort to using until I were to absolutely need it. Feel lucky that I have not yet had to double or triple up on joint stuff anymore, however, these could be some great additions to a sup regimen if it is warranted.

Anyone else have experience with either of these?
If you look ag my posts history I'm talking about collagen a few times, collagen hydrolyzed type 1 is very effective

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well thought to add one more to the list. Recently as in the last month or so, tried a powder silica. I like it quite a bit and it has 120servings which amortizes quite well. I was having some foot soreness issues after repeated, as in two dozen, weighted uphill sprints but I think this helped eliminate that issue.

Again thanks to the SBR folk I train with for the referral in using it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0197HIFYY

My fingernails are stronger as is my scalp hair which I understand is one of the visible manifestations of a good dietary silica. I guess the collagen in ligaments, tendons and cartilage are feeling the benefit as well.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you look ag my posts history I'm talking about collagen a few times, collagen hydrolyzed type 1 is very effective
I was actually going to post something similar. Collagen was excellent for me as well. After 2-3 weeks of consistent use everything felt alot better.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't pass on the positive feedback so grabbed some flexatril from NP

Started it a few days ago

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Couldn't pass on the positive feedback so grabbed some flexatril from NP

Started it a few days ago
1Fast400 and myself appreciate the support.
Any chance you can share your feedback with the AM Community?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
How long did people get results or possible relief from flexatril?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
At loading dose, most see it within days, then you back off to maintain.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I had tremendous good results at loading dose, loaded for an entire bottle. Started to kick in after 4-6 days only.
The pain relief was better on loading dose for me. So I went back to that after a few days on maintain dose on my second bottle. Hopefully the powder version will be more affordable to use it at loading dose. I am out of Flexatril now, sucks. Will maybe try the rival Joint Support XT for comparison.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A lot saw it in the first week on the loading phase and then prolonged on the maintaince phase . 6 caps for the first week and then 3 caps after .

People love the fact that after their run ends the pain is still gone and there are no sides

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
FWIW I never loaded (had never heard of a loading phase when I first got it!) and I saw results within about 10 days and haven't stopped since. On my third bottle now and feel great. I've never taken more than 3 caps/day, but it's nice to know I can bump it up if I suffer any acute injuries down the road.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
At loading dose, most see it within days, then you back off to maintain.
No worries, on the loading phase now. Nothing to report as of yet

Going to the Physio tonight so see if my movement has freed up! (Feels like the movement is much better)

Hate/love relationship with foam rolling and deep tissue massage. **** it hurts but in a good way

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I went to the gym and did some rotator cuff stretches
(Exterior/interior) and I was really really achey that night (thought I did some damage)

But holy moly ever since finally doing some strengthening exercises it's like 70% better

I can safely say flexatril has got to be working now. Going to keep the double dose for a few more days but wow

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
(Exterior/interior) and I was really really achey that night (thought I did some damage)

But holy moly ever since finally doing some strengthening exercises it's like 70% better

I can safely say flexatril has got to be working now. Going to keep the double dose for a few more days but wow
Love to hear this man! Keep the feedback coming on the loading phase.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I'd be lying if I said this surprised me. At this point nothing surprises me with this product. Awesome you got to try it!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm going through some rotator cuff issues myself since March and I'm almost done with my 2nd jar of Joint XT and
that hasn't helped much and neither has 4 g of Microlactin that I'm stacking with it. When my 2nd jar of Joint XT is done
with in a couple of days I'm going back on my tried and true favorite Cissus XT which I've taken a couple of weeks break
from since I haven't taken one from it in a VERY long time. I'm also using anti imflam that my Orthopedist put me on called
Vimovo and that hasn't done much form me as of yet so I'm relying on the physical therapy that I'm doing to heal up this
injury which has thrown a wrench into my training :( but hopefully the PT does the trick.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I'm going through some rotator cuff issues myself since March and I'm almost done with my 2nd jar of Joint XT and
that hasn't helped much and neither has 4 g of Microlactin that I'm stacking with it. When my 2nd jar of Joint XT is done
with in a couple of days I'm going back on my tried and true favorite Cissus XT which I've taken a couple of weeks break
from since I haven't taken one from it in a VERY long time. I'm also using anti imflam that my Orthopedist put me on called
Vimovo and that hasn't done much form me as of yet so I'm relying on the physical therapy that I'm doing to heal up this
injury which has thrown a wrench into my training :( but hopefully the PT does the trick.
Give Flexatril or Genoflex a try. :)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Give Flexatril or Genoflex a try. :)
Genoflex I don't need cause I have 6 jars of Cissus XT on hand along with boswellia and curcumin so
I'll go with that next when I finish Joint XT in a couple of days and I still have Microlactin that I'm taking
so I'll see if that helps.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
FLEXATRIL20 for 20% off Flexatril at Nutraplanet :)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Genoflex I don't need cause I have 6 jars of Cissus XT on hand along with boswellia and curcumin so
I'll go with that next when I finish Joint XT in a couple of days and I still have Microlactin that I'm taking
so I'll see if that helps.
I would give Flexatril a try. At 6 caps a day it as been amazing. I guess it is the AyuFlex in Flexatril that has the acute effect.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have tried Genoflex, Joint Support XT and now using Flexatril. Based on my experiences if I had to rank them on effectiveness I would say:
1. Flexatril 2. Genoflex 3. Joint Support XT.
Flexatril has been awesome, I actually couldn't believe how well it worked. This pretty much cleared up the issues I have been having with my shoulder that had been going on for about 4 months prior to this.
Genoflex was great as well, definitely made noticeable improvement with the shoulder, and would purchase again.
Joint Support XT did nothing for me, I know a good amount of people have had success with it but I am not one of them.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Still on the double dose (might do it for the entire first bottle) and my shoulder is 90% clear of pain and issues

Even with foam rolling i struggle to find any tight spots or sore impingements

I am not currently taking anything with it (was going to stack it with cissus xt, might do so when I drop it back to the normal dose)

Phenomenal product considering when I first did my strengthening exercises and the immense pain after it I thought I was doomed

Buy it if you're having issues!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have tried Genoflex, Joint Support XT and now using Flexatril. Based on my experiences if I had to rank them on effectiveness I would say:
1. Flexatril 2. Genoflex 3. Joint Support XT.
Flexatril has been awesome, I actually couldn't believe how well it worked. This pretty much cleared up the issues I have been having with my shoulder that had been going on for about 4 months prior to this.
Genoflex was great as well, definitely made noticeable improvement with the shoulder, and would purchase again.
Joint Support XT did nothing for me, I know a good amount of people have had success with it but I am not one of them.
Still on the double dose (might do it for the entire first bottle) and my shoulder is 90% clear of pain and issues

Even with foam rolling i struggle to find any tight spots or sore impingements

I am not currently taking anything with it (was going to stack it with cissus xt, might do so when I drop it back to the normal dose)

Phenomenal product considering when I first did my strengthening exercises and the immense pain after it I thought I was doomed

Buy it if you're having issues!!
Thanks fellas. Just goes to show how much support Fleaxtril is truly getting 1Fast400 will be happy to see the continued support and positive feedback.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know much about black cumin seed oil?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Love having the best joint product on the market!