Time off

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I have decided to take some time off from the gym. Not sure how much as yet; felt I needed to give my body a rest. My only fear or concern.... losing what I gained. This might be a open ended or stupid question, but I rather ask than guess.
I know rest is relative, but how much is too much time before losing it all? Just looking for a little guideance for effective resting. I am currently taking Sunami, and Prime. I have DTH arriving on Thursday.
I am not too worried about taking sunami while resting, my concern is Prime and DTH (taking while not working out). I would like some feed back from some of you guys on how you handled your time off.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
The most i would take off is one week...with minimal workouts during that week...just 5 sets of 50 reps per body part...u might wanna try that itll give ur CNS a break and ur muscles some time to recover while still being able to feel a pump everyday...this might not be what ur looking for but i would personally never take more than 2 days off from the gym...