Time for some much needed R&R: Finaflex style! (Sponsored)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay with part two of the update.. no phone or internet when I got home last night. That will be fixed up this evening..

Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy

Got up dosed my BCAASAA with some Ignite2 and MaxPUMP

Warmup: 5km run

Bent Over Row Speed - 45 seconds rest
185x3
185x3
185x3
185x3
185x3
185x3

- add 5lbs to all sets

Pulldowns (wide grip) - 45 seconds rest
200x12
210x12
220x12

Seated Rows - 45 seconds rest
140x12
140x12
140x10

One Arm Dumbbell Rows - no rest
70x15/15
70x15/15

- next week will increase here as both sets were performed without any pauses.

Close Grip Pull downs (Palms facing) superset with Strechers - no rest
160x20 / 140x20
160x19 / 140x20 - pause on 16

Seated Dumbbell Press - 45 seconds rest
45x15
45x15

- will also increase this weight next week.

Upright Rows superset with Facepulls - no rest
100x10 / 100x15
100x10 / 100x15

Lateral Raises superset with High Pull Low Rows - no rest
20x20 / 50x12
20x20 / 50x12

Great workout, felt in the zone.

Used a sample of Mr Hyde preworkout, was pretty decent.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/25/2013

Dosed a 1/2 scoop of G8 at 11:00pm

Sleep last night - 7 hours - woke twice as I drank far too much water prebed, no issues going back to sleep though.

Dream status - No recollection

Morning feeling - Wide awake.

Upon rising did a fasted 5.5km run through the park this morning and then off to work.

Legs Hypertrophy still to come - after work.

One scoop of G8 remains...f**k. It's great. And that said, tomorrow will write up my review of both products.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent detail my friend. As far as the dreams go, I very rarely remember my dreams (probably a good thing) so the g8 doesn't bother me in that aspect.
Good volume, by the way. I like it.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent detail my friend. As far as the dreams go, I very rarely remember my dreams (probably a good thing) so the g8 doesn't bother me in that aspect.
Good volume, by the way. I like it.
Thanks bro. I have really enjoyed logging this stack. Appreciate the opportunity!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really nice surprise when I arrived home. My Stimul8 package arrived!

Will post up a link. Kinda neat though this is the last day of this log.. and well first day of my new one. As I dosed 3/4 scoop of Stimul8 at 510pm... was in the garage at 5:35pm..

Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy

Squats - Speed
225x3
245x3
245x3
255x3
255x3
255x3

Hack Squats
210x12
220x12
220x12

Leg Extensions
115x20
115x20
115x20
115x20
115x17

- from set 3 on had a lot of pauses but powered through the pain.

Romanian Deadlift
180x12
180x12
180x10 - sweat was burning the heck out of my eyes, had to stop

Leg Curls
65x20
65x20
65x17
65x15

- found this a little tougher than last week.

Barbell Calf Raises superset with 3 sets Crunches and then 3 sets of Ab Wheel rollouts
210x20 / 25
210x20 / 25
210x20 / 25
210x18 / 10
210x17 / 10
210x15 / 10

Last dose of G8 will be tonight, going in for the full scoop.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/26/2013

Dosed a 1 scoop of G8 at 11:45pm

Sleep last night - 7 hours - unbroken

Dream status - No recollection

Morning feeling - A bit groggy, but for mere minutes

Upon rising did a fasted 5 km run through the park this morning and then off to work - the lack of BCAASAA showed this morning, legs are very sore.

Chest/Arms Hypertrophy is after work - and will be detailed in my Stimul8 log.

FINAL THOUGHTS/REVIEW

G8

1) This product helped me fall asleep: 5 - I have found with all but one instance, I was asleep within 40 minutes of taking G8.
Typically it was in the 25-30 minutes range. Just felt relaxed when getting in bed, eyes got heavy and out...

2) This product provided deep restful sleep: 5 - Most nights I slept through the night and for on average 7-8 hours. If I woke,
it was a brief trip the bathroom and falling asleep was just part of the trip. Most mornings I could not recollect any dreams,
which was a great for me - no night terrors at all while on G8. I did dose it close to carbs twice, and those in turn were my
worst sleeps. I would not say that is a fault of G8, as most sleep aids instruct you to not take within an hour of carbs. I
usually woke alert, refreshed and ready to go for my daily run. On a few occasions I was a bit groggy. However, was able to
shake it off quickly. I did dose the product at 1/2, 3/4, 1 and a heaping scoop. Funny enough 1/2 was probably the best bang
for the buck. Very effective and always woke refreshed.

3) This product enhanced my recovery: 5 - I would have to say my recovery was improved due to having a deep restful sleep almost
every night. I was stacking this with BCAASAA which would also play a role in regards to recovery. That said, it only makes
sense that a full nights sleep will help with recovery.

4) This product helped me relax: 5 - Even after a stressful day or evening I would take my dose before getting into bed and just
feel comfortable and relaxed. Most thoughts, would just slip away.

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family: 5 - Plain and simple, this product does exactly
as it claims. And it does it well.

Final thoughts: Being someone who rarely gets a full nights sleep I believe I would be foolish to not order another container of
G8. I had no negative side effects from it, it mixes well and is easy to drink.

BCAA+SAA

1) This product enhanced my recovery: 5 - I felt a greater sense of recovery. DOMS were less significant and my numbers were
constant, if not improved throughout my log. I have not used it in almost a week and my last couple of workouts have
left me with more soreness than throughout my run.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions: 5 - I played with my dosing a little here. Dosed before bed with
G8, before my workouts, and before my runs while fasted in the early morning. The latter proved to be the most effective for
me. My runs were faster and this carried through to my workouts (after my runs) where I achieved greater endurance.

3) This product kept me hydrated: 5 - I would have to say yes. Although I drink a lot of water throughout the day. I
experienced no cramping at all while on BCAASAA.

4) This product tasted great: 5+ - Easily one of the best tasting supplements I have tried. It also mixed exceptionally well
with G8 when I used it at night and with Ignite2/MaxPUMP before a workout.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family: 5 - Excellent product, that again does exactly
what it claims, and better than any of the regular BCAA products I have tried.

Final thoughts: Superb taste (addictive), reduced DOMS - effective.

This has been a great ride, and once more Finaflex have proven they are on top of their game. Thanks again to iparatroop and the rest of the team for this opporutnity. I will post these reviews at supplementreviews as well as in the supplement review section here.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is one of the most detailed reviews that I have seen in a long time. 5s across the board is pretty good, in my opinion. Thank you for your time and efforts, Simon. I think it's safe to say that both BCAA/SAA and G8 are home runs. Good luck with stimul8 too. Took my first hack at it this morning and all I can say is "damn".
Oh, and you're welcome, but more importantly, thanks again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice lifts recently Simon and damn good review.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is one of the most detailed reviews that I have seen in a long time. 5s across the board is pretty good, in my opinion. Thank you for your time and efforts, Simon. I think it's safe to say that both BCAA/SAA and G8 are home runs. Good luck with stimul8 too. Took my first hack at it this morning and all I can say is "damn".
Nice lifts recently Simon and damn good review.
Thank you gentlemen.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review on sr simon!

Awards
  • Established
Great review brother! You had great detail about the product throughout the log as well :thumbsup::thumbsup:

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review brother! You had great detail about the product throughout the log as well :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks man, appreciate that. Link is on the previous page for the new log if you wanna check out Stimul8

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, appreciate that. Link is on the previous page for the new log if you wanna check out Stimul8
Sure it will be as great as this one was....thanks bro, and like iparatroop said, real home runs these products!!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
dammit man, do i feel .... :slomo:

Thanks for the review on sr simon!
Sure it will be as great as this one was....thanks bro, and like iparatroop said, real home runs these products!!!
Killer log brother, on to your new one!
^^^^^^ all of this above

enjoyed following this as always simon, is refreshing and entertaining reading thru your logs, never tire of it
thanks again for the time you've given, and the feedback as well -- much appreciation sir :box:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job as always with the log and review wasme.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dammit man, do i feel .... :slomo:

^^^^^^ all of this above

enjoyed following this as always simon, is refreshing and entertaining reading thru your logs, never tire of it
thanks again for the time you've given, and the feedback as well -- much appreciation sir :box:

Thanks Steve, was a fun ride!

Great job as always with the log and review wasme.

Thanks Breezy... really enjoying the PHAT training.