• Established
Friday: Arms/Shoulders

Standing military press 3 sets

Ez Bar reverse curls 3 sets

Scull crushers 3 sets

Seated DB Military press 3 sets

Ez Bar Curls 3 sets

Triceps Pushdowns 3 sets

Pumps were intense! I took this week as a recovery week basically. My BP was too high to lift anyways, and I am over due for some down time! Next week I will get back on track!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday: Arms/Shoulders

Standing military press 3 sets

Ez Bar reverse curls 3 sets

Scull crushers 3 sets

Seated DB Military press 3 sets

Ez Bar Curls 3 sets

Triceps Pushdowns 3 sets

Pumps were intense! I took this week as a recovery week basically. My BP was too high to lift anyways, and I am over due for some down time! Next week I will get back on track!
So the BP came back down? Good. And yeah, you were due for some downtime with this crazy routine you've been hammering.

What were your reps like on this workout? Higher?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
So the BP came back down? Good. And yeah, you were due for some downtime with this crazy routine you've been hammering.

What were your reps like on this workout? Higher?
Yup, BP is down. I did high repetitions(didn't count, I just burned out on it)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to hear you found out what the issue was with the high bp:)

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
So the program I have been following has come full circle and now it is time to repeat from the beginning! This is the training I will be following for the next 6 weeks.

Monday: Chest/Back/Traps
Super Set #1
Incline BB/DB Press 10x10 no rest
Pull up to Front(wide grip) 10x10 1 minute rest
Super Set #2
Chest Dips/Declins Press 15-20 reps 2 sets no rest
Close Grip Chins 15-20 reps 2 sets 1 minute rest
Super Set #3
Lateral Raises 15-20 reps 2 sets no rest
Upright Rows 15-20 reps 1 minute rest

Tuesday: Hamstrings/Calves/Lower Abs
Super Set #1
Lying Leg Curls 10x10 no rest
Lying Leg Raises 10x10 1 minute rest
Super Set #2
DB Lunges(press w/ heel) 15-20 reps 2 sets no rest
Calf raises 15-20 reps 8 sets 1 minute rest

Thursday: Biceps/Triceps/Delts
Super Set #1
Incline DB Curls 8x8 no rest
Lying Tricep Ext 8x8 1 minute rest
DB Shoulder Press 8x8 1minute rest
Super Set #2
Neutral Grip Chins 15-20 reps 2 sets
Close Grip Bench 15-20 reps 2 sets
Bent Lateral Raises 15-20 reps no rest 2 sets

Friday: Quads/Calves/Upper Abs
Squats(medium stance) 10x10 no rest
Crunches 10x10 1 minute rest
Squats(wide stance) 15-20 1 minute rest 2 sets
Calf Raises/Press 8x8 30 seconds rest

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Super Set #1
Super Set #2

At this point I began puking and had to stop lol, gonna have to get used to this $hit again. Came back out about 45 minutes later and finished the last 4 sets below

Super Set #3

Felt very aggressive today, pumps were great, I just have to get used to all this volume again I guess

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
keep hitting the weights hard... you'll notice that recovery time is highly reduce on SD.. keep pushing and you'll grow ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At this point I began puking and had to stop lol, gonna have to get used to this $hit again. Came back out about 45 minutes later and finished the last 4 sets.
Atta boy big Timster!! No quit to your game. :thumbsup:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Super Set #1
Super Set #2

Got this done in about 45-50 minutes

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Super Set #1
Super Set #2

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea theres something about puking that gives you that extra push to really get it done.I'm glad I'm past those stages the first few weeks gettin back into workin out were like this.keep pushing the limits:)

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Friday: Quads/Calves/ Abs
Squats(medium stance) 10x10 no rest
Crunches 10x10 1 minute rest
Squats(wide stance) 15-20 1 minute rest 2 sets
Calf Raises/Press 8x8 30 seconds rest

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good sh*t Tim... how's the SD treatin you?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Good sh*t Tim... how's the SD treatin you?
Very well actually. From my own experience's I will make some comparisons here.

Mdrol made me feel like shit, although I did gain a good 6-7lbs from it(this is the weight kept). I don't care for mdrol

PP's Superdrone was fucking exquisite! I felt fine on it for the most part, just a little lethargy nothing unmanageable. Gained a good 8-10lbs and kept it, I believe I would have gained the same amount on mdrol if it didn't screw with my ability to get a good work out in at times. I also had eating issues with mdrol after the 2nd week.

Beastdrol has been treating me just as good as Superdrone in every way. My only complaint(well not really a complaint but more of a request haha) is that this is in capsule form. What separates Beastdrol from Superdrone is that with Superdrone you can dose in 2.5mg increments, I like to take 15mg pre and have two 2.5mg servings later on throughout the rest of the day. If you guys put this out in liquid form like PP did, it would be absolutely perfect in my book. Not a bash at all, I like this product alot

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah yes... the benefit of LiquiVade--playing around with dosing. Good log and review bro... glad you have experience with the other clones for comparison.

You notice any fat burning effect from the l-carnitine in it or you think bf% is static?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes... the benefit of LiquiVade--playing around with dosing. Good log and review bro... glad you have experience with the other clones for comparison.

You notice any fat burning effect from the l-carnitine in it or you think bf% is static?
Ive been really slacking on my diet, but I have not gained as much fat as I should have. Im eating about 500-800cals more than I was before and those extra cals are from crap foods. I haven't done cardio in over 2 months now. So unfortunately I am unable to judge this aspect. :twak:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^^^ Slacker :(

Shoot some of that MYII up and get out on ur bike, I want a full report on the MTII damn it

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Shoot some of that MTII up and get out on ur bike, I want a full report on the MTII damn it
Okay, I'm admittedly in the dark here. What is MTII? :think:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Melatonan II. Increases tanning at low doeses and supposed to help with libido

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established

Shoot some of that MYII up and get out on ur bike, I want a full report on the MTII damn it
Im getting in a much better form of cardio lol. Its been overcast out here for over 1 week now so I can't tan. But, I am still darker than usual. Im German/Irish/English so Im a whitey too

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Super Set #1
Super Set #2
Super Set #3

Puked again, but just kept going this time. Im getting tired of this puking crap

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
good workout man... what do you think is making me puke??

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SC. Too much fluid maybe. Im not used to this intensity anymore and its beating me up lol.
Im on t3 and i had to dial the intensity down a notch. There is a 30 second window of rest that makes a difference between me getting a great pump and being psyched for the rest of my workout, and then finishing a set, puking and spoiling it. LOL... I'd finish either way I just mean that on this stuff I gotta adjust and listen to my body. Are you working out on a close to empty stomach? A lot of stims maybe? It almost seems if im too dehydrated I will want to puke. Maybe its different for everybody

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Im on t3 and i had to dial the intensity down a notch. There is a 30 second window of rest that makes a difference between me getting a great pump and being psyched for the rest of my workout, and then finishing a set, puking and spoiling it. LOL... I'd finish either way I just mean that on this stuff I gotta adjust and listen to my body. Are you working out on a close to empty stomach? A lot of stims maybe? It almost seems if im too dehydrated I will want to puke. Maybe its different for everybody
I eat a good meal and train about 1.5 hours later(today was 2 hours post).I took 2 RPM today for energy. I drank intra aid and that didn't go down well. I had about 40oz of water too. Theres a balance that we have to find, I guess I lost mine lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you working out on a close to empty stomach? A lot of stims maybe?
I took 2 RPM today for energy. I drank intra aid and that didn't go down well. I had about 40oz of water too. Theres a balance that we have to find, I guess I lost mine lol
2 things I want to note.

(1.)Timster, you know that I'm an old stim junkie. But I have sworn off stims for many months now. And I feel better than ever. My natural energy levels are higher than ever. My receptors are clean now. And I eat some fruit before workouts.
(2.)Those intra aids and pre-workout drinks almost always make me wanna hurl. I also tossed those to the way-side. They bloat my stomach like crazy.

It's been quite a while since I hurled during a workout. I think these 2 things are the reason.

Peace And Heavy Ass Lifting,
Thundergod:hammer:

Violator4200

Awards
Purple wrath Does good for me and I workout Hard! Doesn't mess up my stomach and gives me good energy.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
2 things I want to note.

(1.)Timster, you know that I'm an old stim junkie. But I have sworn off stims for many months now. And I feel better than ever. My natural energy levels are higher than ever. My receptors are clean now. And I eat some fruit before workouts.
(2.)Those intra aids and pre-workout drinks almost always make me wanna hurl. I also tossed those to the way-side. They bloat my stomach like crazy.

It's been quite a while since I hurled during a workout. I think these 2 things are the reason.

Peace And Heavy Ass Lifting,
Thundergod:hammer:
This makes alot of sense, I use too many stimulants for too long and it ain't healthy. I feel tired before I work out, but once I get going Im fine and it game on. The only reason I used the Intra Aid was because I waited longer than I like to work out from the time I last ate, so I supplemented that lol.Im gonna try and heed your advice TG, maybe not today cause I didn't sleep much last night

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
but yeah the t3 i know has an effect on me. 1 more week and im off and gonna do helios for a bit.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Super Set #1
Super Set #2

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I want to try helios so bad! Ed makes it sounds so great!!!
Ed makes a lot of things sound great! lol. Dude has a big anabolics list goin on, every time I stop by one of his logs I'm like GOTDAMN! lol All has paid off obviously.

Yeah with the helios im running that after i come off the t3 (im gonna have to drop cals to not get rebound that first week or so) and then ill run that for a bit then hop back on t3. i really think the keto/tren a/helios/t3 combo is gonna really help me out ;)

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ed makes a lot of things sound great! lol. Dude has a big anabolics list goin on, every time I stop by one of his logs I'm like GOTDAMN! lol All has paid off obviously.

Yeah with the helios im running that after i come off the t3 (im gonna have to drop cals to not get rebound that first week or so) and then ill run that for a bit then hop back on t3. i really think the keto/tren a/helios/t3 combo is gonna really help me out ;)
Yeah Ed is the man with the motha fuckin' plan!
I think your gonna get silly cut on that combo dude! lol Very jealous!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i dont know about silly cut lol...but a lot closer to where I wanna be by next year that's for sure lol. It should be fun either way. Im gonna enjoy tossing weight around on a cut hahaha

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Super Set #1
Super Set #2

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i dont know about silly cut lol...but a lot closer to where I wanna be by next year that's for sure lol. It should be fun either way. Im gonna enjoy tossing weight around on a cut hahaha
That one hell of a cutting.stack u got going there, sh!t will melt off :) watch ur bp closely, is strongly advise using a hr monitor during any physical activity

Also ambien, valium or xanax can be a life saver on tren you gotta get some sleep or ur.gonna get very agitated

Also.t3 helps to upregulate ur beta receptors when on clen or helios

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Saturday was my last day of Beastdrol. I will have some pics taken at some point today

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
That one hell of a cutting.stack u got going there, sh!t will melt off :) watch ur bp closely, is strongly advise using a hr monitor during any physical activity

Also ambien, valium or xanax can be a life saver on tren you gotta get some sleep or ur.gonna get very agitated

Also.t3 helps to upregulate ur beta receptors when on clen or helios
thanks for the advice ed! always appreciated. Im 5 days in and loving it. aggression is up, sweat is up... yeaahhh

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Saturday was my last day of Beastdrol. I will have some pics taken at some point today
pics or it didnt happen ;)

can't wait to see how BEASTly you got lmao

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
pics or it didnt happen ;)

can't wait to see how BEASTly you got lmao
My weight is only 220lbs, so I only gained 5lbs. But this run of Beastdrol is taking place at the back end of a VERY long cycle so I wasn't expecting much at all. I was sick and took a week off during this Beastdrol run as well. So 5lbs is very good!!!

Super Set #1
Super Set #2
Super Set #3

Puked again, not cool at all

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I lost some body fat, my abs are showing a little more now then they were when I started.
Then you probably gained more lean mass on superdrol than you think. Pretty good for being on the tail end of a cycle.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but I can't find my cord to upload them lol. Im on it though