Ticco's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log (sponsored)

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I received the product Saturday afternoon and my first workout with it will be tonight. Im pretty stim tolerant so I will be dosing two scoops half hour pre workout. Upper body split today will most likely get there around 6pm and will report back after.

Also guys this is my first log so please let me know if there is something you would like to know as I need all the tips I can.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Hey all took my first dose last night and here are my thoughts.

Dosing - 2 scoops

Mixability- Mixed well, however there were little black flecks in it that required me to swish some additional water in to be able to drink them down.

Taste- The taste was very good, kind of reminded me of the ragnarok I had a long time ago. I think I may add more water off the bat next time to dilute it a bit and pick up those extra black things.

Feelings - I felt that tingle after about 15-20 minutes which was a good sign. Pumps were good not the greatest ive ever felt but maybe that is a good thing as it didn't impede my workout. I think I will up the does to 3 scoops today and try that out.

Thanks for following and if there are any additional questions please let me know.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
One additional thing I was feeling a bit nauseous after dosing but it could be coincidence will keep an eye out today

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
testing sig....hmmmm didnt work anyone know why?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
What did you try? copy paste link into sig?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Yea I think it is working now, but its not a direct link...

In any case it was my second day using Ignite and the taste better(not that it was bad yesterday) using some more water, its nice to have something I dont mind drinking rather then chugging it as fast as possible. The tingles again hit in about 15-20 mins and continued through out the work out. The nausea was there again and I'm wondering if it's due to the Ignite or seasonal changes and some mucus settling there.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Stubed. Got my log up to.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Off day yesterday so no Ignite. I have a softball game tonight then I will be hitting the gym.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
Off day yesterday so no Ignite. I have a softball game tonight then I will be hitting the gym.
the tingle is crazy huh?i love it the olny prob ive had is yesterday i took it late and was amped all night!!works too good imajine that??

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Another good workout last night upper body split B, dosed towards the end of my softball game then headed to the gym. I am still having trouble getting those black particles to go down in the first try, but it doesn't hinder it all that much. I am very stim tolerant so it is nice to feel the effects and at the same time be able to sleep at night. I dosed around 8:30pm and was sleepy by midnight. Not sick of the taste yet either which is a major plus.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
No gym this weekend, I was out of town. I did however go for a 10mi hike with my girlfriend on Saturday and on Sunday had a football game and softball practice. I took the Ignite before my football game for a little extra energy and it worked out nicely. We won and I think I will be dosing in now before every game. Taste is still palatable and the mixing goes well too.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Dosed pre workout yesterday and I experienced the nausea again. Anyone else getting this? I wonder why this is I am going to take it a bit sooner today and see if it still hits me. Taste is good still and I may up to 4 scoops on my next dose.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Dosed pre workout yesterday and I experienced the nausea again. Anyone else getting this? I wonder why this is I am going to take it a bit sooner today and see if it still hits me. Taste is good still and I may up to 4 scoops on my next dose.
I'm on 1 scoop and feel great. no bad sides.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I will forgo the intense tingles and drop the dose down to a scoop then today. Will report back later on tonight.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Used the Ignite before my rugby game saturday and football game on sunday nice energy and it really helped get me going. Liking this product so far.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
took one scoop pre-workout yesterday and the taste was actually better if you can believe it. No nausea issues either.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Good pumps again last night taste still holding strong and the tingles make me want to rip my face off lol.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Used it again this weekend before football to get me going in the morning and the results keep coming loving this product.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
will be dosing before my softball game tonight. off day from the weights but i still get to enjoy this one.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Dosing continues to go well...I feel like I am writing the same thing over and over again because the effects remain the same, great pumps and the tingles rock.