• Established
I'm here for the peace that will hopefully exist from now on. :D

TG - I look forward to following along buddy. Kick some azz! :hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this thread has went to **** since I last stopped in. Not sure I get this one as Mullet is usually pretty cool and Trip is as well.

Must have missed something! Anyway, back on track life is to short for name calling and petty disputes, especially in the internet world. TG hammer out the weights in here.
:clap2: Bravo crader!! A voice of reason, finally!! I have no taste for petty name-calling and childish bickering! Mullet may be cool to some people, but he seems to have aquired a real vendetta against me for NO reason. I think he's about as cool as a fool in a swimming pool!! LOL THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Read and subbed. Twas the night before Christmas...It's fvcking Saturday man!!! I bet you'll be going to bed early tonight. lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apologies all for the conduct. I shouldn't let the insecurities of others bother me.

I won't be intruding on your thread TG. Be safe, but I would still suggest getting your AST/ALT, GGT levels and so on checked at some point. Some acute hepatic damage can be asymptomatic, and not necessarily manifest itself; really, panels are the only way to ensure safety. A few pounds here and there isn't really worth potential cholestasis down the road.

Mullet isn't scrawny though.. He's pretty ripped up. Nah mean? Never saw him lash out... maybe it's the Prime?
Sh, it's good motivation for me to make better gains naturally than they do with assistance. :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Apologies all for the conduct. I shouldn't let the insecurities of others bother me.

Sh, it's good motivation for me to make better gains naturally than they do with assistance. :)
Never seen such a loaded apology ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never seen such a loaded apology ;)
I noticed!! I'm just willing to let it go man. I don't want all this negativity in my threads. I'm a very positive person. Let's focus on eating right, training hard, and getting stronger!!! Thanks dude!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Day 1--it Begins!!!

BACK AND BICEPS: I'll give this morning's exercises and weights and then describe the workout. LAT PULLDOWNS: 280 X 8. Drop to 250 X 7. Drop to 220 X 6. Spent!! REVERSE-GRIP PULLDOWNS: 255 X 9. Drop to 230 X 6. Drop to 210 X 6. CLOSE-GRIP PULLDOWNS: 240 X 9. 220 X 6. No third drop on this one. Didn't need it!! So pumped up! SEATED CABLE ROWS: 290 x 8!! PR!! Oh yeah, here they come!! More PR's to follow on this cycle. I'm sure of it. Drop to 240 X 8. Drop to 210 X 6. Spent!! ISOLATED STANDING MACHINE ROWS: 170 X 10. Drop to 140 X 8. Slow and controlled. I feel these so good in my lats. DB SHRUGS: 150's X 10!! PR. I've seen Ronnie Coleman use 250's, so I guess I've got a long way to go!! LOL Drop to 130's X 10. Drop to 110's X 9. STANDING CABLE CURLS: 180 X 8. Drop to 135 X 7. Drop to 105 X 9. ONE-ARM PREACHER CABLE CURLS: 80 X 8!! I impressed myself here. haha Drop to 60 X 8. Drop to 40 X 9. So pumped, I thought they were going to explode. LYING CABLE CURLS TO THE FOREHEAD: 135 X 11. Drop to 120 X 8. Drop to 100 X 7. I know the Epi and Phera haven't kicked in yet, but I swear I feel TRN on the first day. Just like the last time I used it. It is pretty androgenic. Oh yeah, and I forgot to put this down in my dosing scheme on page 1, but I take 4 caps of Methoxy TST 2 hours before each workout while on this cycle. 3 days per week. It is uber-androgenic. I know a lot of what I felt (aggression, focus, strength, and incredible pumps) was due to the TST.:aargh::aargh: I took 2 caps of the TRN, 1 cap of Epi, and 1 cap of Phera exactly 1 hour before the workout. All this combined makes me wanna tear the fukkin' roof down!! :frustrate This is going to be one extraordinary cycle. I wish I could convey the excitement and elation that I'm feelin' right now. I feel so wonderfully HIGH!! :woohoo: Praise Odin!! :box:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
D-day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun has rissin on this day of days and by the time it sets tonight you should have enough chemicals in your vessel to assend to yet a new level of mortal existence, surpassing all previous notions of strength and dominance....................

Good morning mofo!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sun has rissin on this day of days and by the time it sets tonight you should have enough chemicals in your vessel to assend to yet a new level of mortal existence, surpassing all previous notions of strength and dominance....................

Good morning mofo!!!
My bruddah frum anuddah muddah!! What it be? I'm on cloud nine right now. In fact, I'm going to PM you right now. The language may be extreme for the children!!:eek: ha ha THE THUNDER:hammer:GOD

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought i felt TRN on the first dose as well when i used it. It may be that fast acting honestly its a good possibility.....placebo helps too :D

Good luck with the cycle!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kick some azz TG!! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kick some azz TG!! :head:
Alive and kickin' bro!! This is only day 1, so I'd guess 90% placebo today. But, Placebo is a helluva drug!! Very powerful is the mind's perception of reality!! And I really "feel" on even this early. I can't wait until after the first week. Sh!t'll be kickin' my arse for real by then. Weights are gonna start to feel light by then!!:woohoo: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t man, I haven't done tipple drops like that in a longtime. Nice beating you laid on your back and biceps and I'd say you were spent and pumped to fvck! Now I'm itching for triples so sounds like a good plan for my 6 weeks vacation coming up. I've made nice gains on tipples in the past and I love to be pumped up when I'm walking around half naked. lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy sh!t man, I haven't done tipple drops like that in a longtime. Nice beating you laid on your back and biceps and I'd say you were spent and pumped to fvck! Now I'm itching for triples so sounds like a good plan for my 6 weeks vacation coming up. I've made nice gains on tipples in the past and I love to be pumped up when I'm walking around half naked. lol
Thanks FOO. If anybody understands my methods of training, it's you. We are the children of Mentzer, aren't we? This is the first time I did triple-drops in a long time. They blew me up right!! And the intensity was incredible. I was talking smack to myself and pacing between sets going, "Come on Thunder, you've got this sh!T"!!:aargh: Smacking myself on the head!!:frustrate It was so sublime!! I wish you could have been there dude. Honestly. Last cycle, I just did double-drops where I only decreased the weight 1 time after hitting failure on the first heavy set. This time I went with the triple-drops. I loved it. I was shaking afterwards, but my sh!t was pumped up!! Next cycle I think I'll switch to rest-pause reps after hitting failure. Grind out 3 or 4 more reps with like 5 seconds between just allowing enough time to garner my strength for that next rep. I'm sure you've done these before. They also are fantastic to extend sets beyond failure. Maybe even after the rest-pause reps, I may do some partial reps at the end of it all to really make sure there's nothing left within my muscles. Going all the way to real failure is the way to build muscle and strength!! Train like a maddened beast FOO!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Yeah triples are intense if you don't do them half heated and go to complete failure on each drop...I'm sure you did. lol They are one of my favorite intensity techniques for sure. That's also how I've always done rest pause by resting just long enough for the next rep. That way all reps after the first failure are also to failure and beyond. Unfortunately almost all the equipment I have at my vacation place are machines and next to no free weights because its all here with me. Luckily they will work pretty good for triples because I can just keep dropping the pin on the stack and it will be a nice change in my regime and equipment...after all it's vacation. lol

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BACK AND BICEPS: I'll give this morning's exercises and weights and then describe the workout. LAT PULLDOWNS: 280 X 8. Drop to 250 X 7. Drop to 220 X 6. Spent!! REVERSE-GRIP PULLDOWNS: 255 X 9. Drop to 230 X 6. Drop to 210 X 6. CLOSE-GRIP PULLDOWNS: 240 X 9. 220 X 6. No third drop on this one. Didn't need it!! So pumped up! SEATED CABLE ROWS: 290 x 8!! PR!! Oh yeah, here they come!! More PR's to follow on this cycle. I'm sure of it. Drop to 240 X 8. Drop to 210 X 6. Spent!! ISOLATED STANDING MACHINE ROWS: 170 X 10. Drop to 140 X 8. Slow and controlled. I feel these so good in my lats. DB SHRUGS: 150's X 10!! PR. I've seen Ronnie Coleman use 250's, so I guess I've got a long way to go!! LOL Drop to 130's X 10. Drop to 110's X 9. STANDING CABLE CURLS: 180 X 8. Drop to 135 X 7. Drop to 105 X 9. ONE-ARM PREACHER CABLE CURLS: 80 X 8!! I impressed myself here. haha Drop to 60 X 8. Drop to 40 X 9. So pumped, I thought they were going to explode. LYING CABLE CURLS TO THE FOREHEAD: 135 X 11. Drop to 120 X 8. Drop to 100 X 7. I know the Epi and Phera haven't kicked in yet, but I swear I feel TRN on the first day. Just like the last time I used it. It is pretty androgenic. Oh yeah, and I forgot to put this down in my dosing scheme on page 1, but I take 4 caps of Methoxy TST 2 hours before each workout while on this cycle. 3 days per week. It is uber-androgenic. I know a lot of what I felt (aggression, focus, strength, and incredible pumps) was due to the TST.:aargh::aargh: I took 2 caps of the TRN, 1 cap of Epi, and 1 cap of Phera exactly 1 hour before the workout. All this combined makes me wanna tear the fukkin' roof down!! :frustrate This is going to be one extraordinary cycle. I wish I could convey the excitement and elation that I'm feelin' right now. I feel so wonderfully HIGH!! :woohoo: Praise Odin!! :box:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Holy Sh*t! Nice numbers TG!! Can't wait to see the rest of your workouts on this cycle! Sub'd....

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
TG, dont you love the curls to the forehead? I do it with the E-Z bar or straight bar freeweight. I feel INSANE pumps from them. I saw them on Dorian Yates - Blood and Guts DVD. It is a good movement. Because, once u reach that point of contraction, then u reach the forehead, theres another SQUEEZE!!!!!!1:head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah triples are intense if you don't do them half heated and go to complete failure on each drop...I'm sure you did. lol They are one of my favorite intensity techniques for sure. That's also how I've always done rest pause by resting just long enough for the next rep. That way all reps after the first failure are also to failure and beyond. Unfortunately almost all the equipment I have at my vacation place are machines and next to no free weights because its all here with me. Luckily they will work pretty good for triples because I can just keep dropping the pin on the stack and it will be a nice change in my regime and equipment...after all it's vacation. lol
I actually like a lot of machines. You know that Menzter and Dorian used more machines than free weights most of the time. So do I. I've got quite the set-up here at my home. Free weights and machines. Machines are good not only for the ease of the drop sets, but you can go to failure much safer on a Bench Press Machine than you can on regular Bench Presses. That is if you train alone. And we do. You keep training like a rabid wolverine and I'll keep training like a God possessed!!:aargh::aargh: I'm dedicating Wednesday's Chest and Triceps workout to you!! I'll be a FOO-FIGHTER!!:twisted: LOL THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy Sh*t! Nice numbers TG!! Can't wait to see the rest of your workouts on this cycle! Sub'd....
Thanks Ninjo!! I've been training for over 20 years. I'll be 44 next week. I think the older you get, providing you stick with it, the stronger you get. Your muscles seem to get tougher with age. I've also done some powerlifting in the past, so that strength conveys over to bodybuilding really well. Stay tuned for more insanity!!:fool2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TG, dont you love the curls to the forehead? I do it with the E-Z bar or straight bar freeweight. I feel INSANE pumps from them. I saw them on Dorian Yates - Blood and Guts DVD. It is a good movement. Because, once u reach that point of contraction, then u reach the forehead, theres another SQUEEZE!!!!!!1:head:
Dorian was one of my all-time favorite bodybuilders. He didn't have the best physique really, but his intensity in the gym was unrivaled. I train VERY much like Mr. Yates!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Day 2

I just finished my rowing machine cardio this morning. Whew! I've increased both the intensity and the duration of my cardio for this cycle. I'll be taking in more calories than I did for the last cycle. All clean of course! I don't ever want to add any more fat to my physique. I've slowly lost 30 pounds of mostly unsightly bodyfat over the last 11 months and there's no going back for me!! I'll be doing new pics after this cycle so I've got to keep it lean dawg!!:afro: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Going after those drops right from the starting line, huh? I would've expected no less, brother!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going after those drops right from the starting line, huh? I would've expected no less, brother!
You got it TG2!! PCT was almost boring with just using straight sets. Even though they were uber-heavy!! :twisted: But now that I'm on-cycle again it's time for drops this time, rest-pause reps the next. Heavy negatives and partial reps at the end of super heavy sets after that. Then some super-set action. Maybe some pre-exhaust sets. Then on to giant sets!! :twisted: Gotta change the intensity techniques to keep the muscles off-guard!! You know this MAYNE!! :stick: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
You got it TG2!! PCT was almost boring with just using straight sets. Even though they were uber-heavy!! :twisted: But now that I'm on-cycle again it's time for drops this time, rest-pause reps the next. Heavy negatives and partial reps at the end of super heavy sets after that. Then some super-set action. Maybe some pre-exhaust sets. Then on to giant sets!! :twisted: Gotta change the intensity techniques to keep the muscles off-guard!! You know this MAYNE!! :stick: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
good trainings the drop ones , i use them at least once a month for body part, I don't over do it because of my joints but I love them...
By the way do you make some 21`s trainings also , man they give a pump like no other.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
good trainings the drop ones , i use them at least once a month for body part, I don't over do it because of my joints but I love them...
By the way do you make some 21`s trainings also , man they give a pump like no other.
I actually had a drop set week last week, where I burned out my bis w/ 30's (instead of 21s). Ouch! I friggin' love that stuff!!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Day 3

UPDATE: Feelin' real groovy today. The "feel" good aspect of the Epi is already manifesting itself now. I just feel absolutely godly!!:box: I can't wait to "hammer" Chest and Tri's tomorrow. Look out for some crazy sh*t!! Today is the only TOTAL rest day that I have. Sun., Wed., and Fri. are weight days, and Sat., Mon., and Thur. are cardio days. So I'm getting ready to eat a big plate of chopped steak with grilled onions and about 5 egg whites scrambled up!! YUMMM!! Then the fair Lady Sif and myself are going to take a long country drive!! I'm harnessing up my faithful goats (Tanngsnost and Tannsgrisni) to my chariot. We ride!! It's beautiful here in Thrudheim today.:wave: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Feelin' real groovy today. The "feel" good aspect of the Epi is already manifesting itself now. I just feel absolutely godly!!:box: I can't wait to "hammer" Chest and Tri's tomorrow. Look out for some crazy sh*t!! Today is the only TOTAL rest day that I have. Sun., Wed., and Fri. are weight days, and Sat., Mon., and Thur. are cardio days. So I'm getting ready to eat a big plate of chopped steak with grilled onions and about 5 egg whites scrambled up!! YUMMM!! Then the fair Lady Sif and myself are going to take a long country drive!! I'm harnessing up my faithful goats (Tanngsnost and Tannsgrisni) to my chariot. We ride!! It's beautiful here in Thrudheim today.:wave: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Rest up big guy. The battle begins tomorrow!!
I'll be looking forward to your war report, especially since it looks like it would be in my best interest to skip my wo today.....God-fcuking-D@mnit!!!!!!!:rant::whiner:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work man!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i warm up with those numbers TG!!:duel:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see you using the TST as a pre-workout andro boost. I still have like 5 bottles of the stuff myself. I'll be using it pre-workout also in my bulker starting next week. Keep kickin' azz TG!! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i warm up with those numbers TG!!:duel:
I don't doubt it at all Aussie!! By-Odin, it's good to hear from you. How's that vacation treatin' ya? Have you had your lion's share of the lasses yet? I bet beautiful tang is everywhere you look, huh? You have the greatest time of your life my brother!! And check back in as often as you can!! Rock the world mate!!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see you using the TST as a pre-workout andro boost. I still have like 5 bottles of the stuff myself. I'll be using it pre-workout also in my bulker starting next week. Keep kickin' azz TG!! :head:
Me, yourself, and Trip seem to love that TST sh*t!! It's so cheap and I just love the way it makes me feel when working out. In a word----Dominant!!:twisted: How many do you like to eat before your workouts? Trip said he likes to take 6 caps!! I have before too. Makes me wanna tear the place apart!!:aargh: I also have 5 full bottles left in stash with some more on the way!! You are gonna log that bulker for us, aren't ya? PLEASE!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me, yourself, and Trip seem to love that TST sh*t!! It's so cheap and I just love the way it makes me feel when working out. In a word----Dominant!!:twisted: How many do you like to eat before your workouts? Trip said he likes to take 6 caps!! I have before too. Makes me wanna tear the place apart!!:aargh: I also have 5 full bottles left in stash with some more on the way!! You are gonna log that bulker for us, aren't ya? PLEASE!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Yes sir! It definitely provides a serious libido boost as well as aggression for myself. I very much like it for the pre-workout effects alone(at least 2-3 hours prior though as you have done it).

Yeah man, the log will be up next week fo sho'! :D

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
you are all junkies!!! poppin pills like you are hank or somethin.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What pills are we popping in here...I might join;)