• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used v1 loved it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
wish you guys were picking more than 3 people-

nice profile and good apps here so far, I will throw my name in as well. Have never used a product like this or Performax products - but this looks extremely promising. will run a full log as well and def will come in handy right now.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wish you guys were picking more than 3 people-

nice profile and good apps here so far, I will throw my name in as well. Have never used a product like this or Performax products - but this looks extremely promising. will run a full log as well and def will come in handy right now.
Game over

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Game over
no way, there are lots of good guys including you bro. I saw this late and saw your name and was like fuuuuuuuuuu*** I will tell you what, this is a product that i buy ( i was waiting for the vaso max that they are working on) and run a separate log along with the winners. if not chosen.

Mentioned to cubsfan815 that having a pwo without caff is something that i like, i know they are working on vasomax but this is def up my ally

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no way, there are lots of good guys including you bro. I saw this late and saw your name and was like fuuuuuuuuuu*** I will tell you what, this is a product that i buy ( i was waiting for the vaso max that they are working on) and run a separate log along with the winners. if not chosen.

Mentioned to cubsfan815 that having a pwo without caff is something that i like, i know they are working on vasomax but this is def up my ally
Outstanding!! Im hoping to give this a run. My typical PWO just isn't doing it anymore

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd love to add this to my PCT starting very soon. I like non-stim.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 or more, plenty of good apps.

Let's see some more!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Can't wait for VasoMax!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Can't wait for VasoMax!
absolutely- i used another pwo w/o caf and worked pretty good, actually 2 that i stick with but this imho has some serious potential. actually both of these products do. not taking away from the PL line at all, they do deliver great products. I have friends of mine that use hypermax and they love it. But glad to see pwo w/o caff products. great job guys

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Il put my underdog app in lol a lot of good guys in here but I would love to run and log this besides alphamax in my pct in two weeks looks extremely promising always need a pick me up before lifting after doing construction all day long escpically with the hydration point of

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Il put my underdog app in lol a lot of good guys in here but I would love to run and log this besides alphamax in my pct in two weeks looks extremely promising always need a pick me up before lifting after doing construction all day long escpically with the hydration point of
Underdog my arse!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sh1t just got extremely real in here

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Its all good! Somehow I still appreciate the comment, and now I know my sniffer can bench 225!!
Hahahaha fuc choked on my cigarette so I think we're even my imagination is to vivid for this convo! Lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hahahaha fuc choked on my cigarette so I think we're even my imagination is to vivid for this convo! Lol
Even it is!! Lmao
so by default you are both back at zero and for almost killing each other, you should back out of this logging opp and think long and hard about what you did

lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so by default you are both back at zero and for almost killing each other, you should back out of this logging opp and think long and hard about what you did

lol
smith, Im not sure what kind of counselor you're seeing, but thats not exactly how I see it. Lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And.... Back to our regular scheduled log opportunity lol.

Going to keep this open for few more days. Anyone who is on the fence, and nervous to apply because there are some well known names in here, apply any way.

You never know how generous we will be!!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards

lol
Maybe me and FireTitan build a powermax drinking clubhouse and don't you let you in til you do the truffle shuffle! Hahaha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
And.... Back to our regular scheduled log opportunity lol.

Going to keep this open for few more days. Anyone who is on the fence, and nervous to apply because there are some well known names in here, apply any way.

You never know how generous we will be!!
That would be tits!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So. If one were to. Say. Put in three apps. :D

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Ill go for 8 weeks if yall throw me a bottle to use after the one im currently using. pretty good experience with endurance supps in the past...willing to try my hardest to demonstrate results

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill go for 8 weeks if yall throw me a bottle to use after the one im currently using. pretty good experience with endurance supps in the past...willing to try my hardest to demonstrate results
Oh! This is now shark tank I guess!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This looks fun, **** it I'm down for a little gains action.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If You guys keep turning my promo into the Misc section, I'm going to send out Cell Tech instead of PowerMax XT!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If You guys keep turning my promo into the Misc section, I'm going to send out Cell Tech instead of PowerMax XT!
my bad cubsfan815, but we are just so excited about the possibility of winning we cant fathom leaving this promo.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fourth App. :ducks:

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I apologize (as I walk to the timeout corner with my head down)

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
clearly theres some who need it more than me hahahaha ill stick ot the bottle I have....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see a few more apps! Only a couple more days left.