Cissus RX or (cAMP)
Oratropin-1 1 syringe per day
Ultra H.O.T. 4 caps every night

Lipid PCT:

RYR
CoQ10
EFA Oil
Liver Support

Before I order one more bottle of Ultra HOT i'm wondering if I should just get some Clomid and run it like this:

Weeks 1-2
Clomid
Weeks 3-4
Ultra HOT

Any thoughts on this PCT?

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Throwing in some Fenugreek as well!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What was the cycle? If this PCT is coming up real soon, extra ultra hot may be hard to come by. The board sponsors are out, including ALRI. I've checked a few other places like 1fast & DPS and they're out too. Maybe you could google it and find someone with stock?????
Unless it was just a totally brutal cycle, I think that ultra hot & clomid may be overkill. I've heard lots of very good reports on UH, so I think that would be sufficient along with the lipid, liver, libido support you mentioned. I don't have personal experience yet with UH. I've been trying to get some for a couple of weeks without luck, so I'm relying on good 'ol nolva again. Maybe next time I'll get to try UH.

dd

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
Cool man....Cycle just started so i'll wait for them to re-stock so i can take it for 4 weeks. Suck though, I thought a bottle would cover me longer than 2 weeks. I've heard good things about Ultra HOT as well just not sure if one could say it was up to par with the standard Nolva/Clomid PCT options!

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So, what does the cycle look like? Do you have a log going? Good luck! I think Nutraplanet is expecting UH in 2 to 3 weeks, so you should be OK there.

dd

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
Don't have a log going, I will do kinda like a weekly update log, starting next Wed. After reading Raven's post on how Prostanozol and Max LMG would act synnergistically I decided to run the two of them together, I may throw in the SD for 3 weeks but I'm up in the air about that we'll see how it goes....Anyways my main thing now is to figure out what to do with my Oratropin-1. Save it for 4 weeks PCT or over lap it so its 2 weeks in cycle and 2 weeks PCT. Any thoughts there?

bigman420

Awards
rxt is stronger thats why (if you get a good bottle that is) since the last batch was underdosed