thoughts on Gaspari Halodrol???

cmpbnd

Awards
alright today is only my 2nd day on halodrol. i am taking halodrol 50mg, 10g of creatine brkoen up into 2 5g drinks, glutamine,amino's,multivitamen,liver cleanser by natures secret, next week i am going to start on the M1A for 2 weeks then the last week drop back down to just 50 mg of halodrol. got a buddy who is stacking halodrol, with M1A he has been on it for 2 weeks and has put on 10lbs of lean mass and has incredible pumps in the gym, SO FAR I AM NOT YELLOW

cmpbnd

Awards
forgot flaxseed oil, and taking in 1.5 g of protien a day and laying off the red meat for the cycle strictly fish,chicken for sources of natural protiens

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
got a buddy who is stacking halodrol, with M1A he has been on it for 2 weeks and has put on 10lbs of lean mass and has incredible pumps in the gym, SO FAR I AM NOT YELLOW

This is the reason for a BB.com question, like have you ever been a member of BB.com? answer yes or no if yes:nutkick: Understand that over here at Anabolic Minds we research compounds before we try it, we also get blood work to be safe. And we try to take advice of people who know what the hell they are talking about. And we don't say so far we are not yellow. I am not trying to flame but lack of research, and my buddy is doing this attitude will not help you in your quest to get swole, although it might help you get to the emergency room. By the way how old are you cmpbnd?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
forgot flaxseed oil, and taking in 1.5 g of protien a day and laying off the red meat for the cycle strictly fish,chicken for sources of natural protiens
A whole 1.5g of protein a day! wow dude you're gonna blow up in now time!!! :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A whole 1.5g of protein a day! wow dude you're gonna blow up in now time!!! :lol:
:lol: :jaw: Whhoooaaaa protein? Dude isnt that like...like...steroids? :icon_lol:

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
my guessing is he is 17 is crazy big already(160 pounds). Has been hitting the weights for like 4-5 years, doing mostly the best exercises like cable crossovers and db curls. Oh and has a crazy rep total at bb.com.

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
lets not forget bench press down to 90 degrees.................lol, those guys crack me up, gotta love 24 hour fitness

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol:toofunny::nutkick:
Hehehe. When i had friends that worked out here n there. Theyd all be like what are you in. Id be like oh the usual whey and creatine. Theyd be like yea im gonna be takin whey soon, and when they start theyd come to me and be like man i feel so much stronger on this stuff. :rant: :frustrate :think: Id like to know what kind of whey protein ur takin sir? :dance:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
my guessing is he is 17 is crazy big already(160 pounds). Has been hitting the weights for like 4-5 years, doing mostly the best exercises like cable crossovers and db curls. Oh and has a crazy rep total at bb.com.
:toofunny: :rofl: :clap2:

cmpbnd

Awards
alright lets get some things straight. i am taking 1.5 g per lb i figured any bb would know this but i was wrong. next i have been lifting serious for 6 years started at 155 now at 180. i am 25 not 17 thanks, anything else now!!!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright lets get some things straight. i am taking 1.5 g per lb i figured any bb would know this but i was wrong. next i have been lifting serious for 6 years started at 155 now at 180. i am 25 not 17 thanks, anything else now!!!!!
sorry man youve just set yourself up by doing something know as a newb move around here. you dont want to come in to a board saying you gonna stack 20 diff methyls cause your "bro" did it and got heeeeuuge. you should try takin the advice of the many knowledgeable fellows around here that when they say its not a smart idea that you should go ahead and do it still till you "get yellow". with that i suggest you drop the screen name make a new one and start up a vaulable halodrol log if you want to regain any credibility around here. just my 2 cents. sorry for the flaming.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh, don't turn into ME. :D
Damn Grunt, it says you can only hope to improve. Such...such..what is the word im tryin to find...aahhh yess, Inspiration!:lol:

cmpbnd

Awards
well i don't need cred on here i never said i was GOING TO TAKE BOTH, i was asking for everyones thoughts. if you read my previous logs you would see right now i am only taking the halodrol. i have not seen a credible person on here yet that i would take advice from. if i knew this was a bashing forum i wouldn't of bothered!

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All right everyone put down the Haterade, and get along!!!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methoxy-Pro by Cytodyne, I'm gonna be HYOOOGE!!!:woohoo:
Holy crap dude, isnt that on the banned list? Tisk tisk :nono: We all know whey protein is a controlled substance!

Hahaha

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i don't need cred on here i never said i was GOING TO TAKE BOTH, i was asking for everyones thoughts. if you read my previous logs you would see right now i am only taking the halodrol. i have not seen a credible person on here yet that i would take advice from. if i knew this was a bashing forum i wouldn't of bothered!
sorry man not trying to bash like i said youve done it to yourself with bad keyphrase newb statements. either way you did too say you were going to take them together
next week i am going to start on the M1A for 2 weeks then the last week drop back down to just 50 mg of halodrol. got a buddy who is stacking halodrol, with M1A he has been on it for 2 weeks and has put on 10lbs of lean mass and has incredible pumps in the gym, SO FAR I AM NOT YELLOW
so dont act like thats totally not what your were intending on doing. dont feel dumb and try to act like you werent, we are all here to learn, just take the advice given and say "thatnks for the input" and itll certainly decrease the amount of flaming youll get.

sorry again man just tryin to help you out.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap dude, isnt that on the banned list? Tisk tisk :nono: We all know whey protein is a controlled substance!

Hahaha
They can take my whey when they pry it from my cold, dead hand.:duel:

BiggerNstronger

Awards
alright today is only my 2nd day on halodrol. i am taking halodrol 50mg, 10g of creatine brkoen up into 2 5g drinks, glutamine,amino's,multivitamen,liver cleanser by natures secret, next week i am going to start on the M1A for 2 weeks then the last week drop back down to just 50 mg of halodrol. got a buddy who is stacking halodrol, with M1A he has been on it for 2 weeks and has put on 10lbs of lean mass and has incredible pumps in the gym, SO FAR I AM NOT YELLOW
WOW. Even the BEST of the BEST illegal steroids cant claim THIS!! Halodrol must be a miracle drug!!!!!

Seriously...10lbs of lean mass in 2 MONTHS would be good, in two weeks is impossible. Water weight buddy, sorry to break it to ya'.

tonyg41

Awards
I am planning to cycle halodrol tomorrow

hello everyone im new to forum i joined and posted because i plan to cycle halodrol and some other gaspari supplements ive been lifted on and off for about 3 years im planning to start a cycle tomorrow on halodrol -50 orastan e and novedex XT im gonna cycle exactly how gaspari says except for when i start novedex im going to take less and less for the last two weeks i was told to by a guy in gym because he said the testosterone levels will drop if u just stop taking it cold turkey in 4th week of it so on 3rd week i will only take 3 a day and last week i will do M3 T3 W2 T2 F1 S1 S1 Those are days of week for anyone that might get confused sorry the only other supplements ill be taking is creatine and whey protein i was informed about the product by a friend of mine who takes orastan e and novedex but doesnt take halodrol because he has seziure disorder and he said he had very good gains from the other two products and i trust him so im going for it i will report back to you guys what i feel and see thanks for reading i am 19 5'6 198lbs 25%bf so i got some weight to lose aswell any questions or to message me to tell me im a nut IM me tonyg41 or email me [email protected]

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hello everyone im new to forum i joined and posted because i plan to cycle halodrol and some other gaspari supplements ive been lifted on and off for about 3 years im planning to start a cycle tomorrow on halodrol -50 orastan e and novedex XT im gonna cycle exactly how gaspari says except for when i start novedex im going to take less and less for the last two weeks i was told to by a guy in gym because he said the testosterone levels will drop if u just stop taking it cold turkey in 4th week of it so on 3rd week i will only take 3 a day and last week i will do M3 T3 W2 T2 F1 S1 S1 Those are days of week for anyone that might get confused sorry the only other supplements ill be taking is creatine and whey protein i was informed about the product by a friend of mine who takes orastan e and novedex but doesnt take halodrol because he has seziure disorder and he said he had very good gains from the other two products and i trust him so im going for it i will report back to you guys what i feel and see thanks for reading i am 19 5'6 198lbs 25%bf so i got some weight to lose aswell any questions or to message me to tell me im a nut IM me tonyg41 or email me [email protected]
First off, Welcome to AM! :)

Second and it maybe something you don't wanna hear.. Don't even think about running Halodrol without you getting your training/diet/rest together.. Just no reason to be at 25%bf, you need to re-evaluate and do a complete overhaul on your training and eating patterns..

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
OT rant

METHOXY-PRO is by far the worst tasting protein I have ever tried. I threw up from that ****. bought it on sale. reg price was $70 for 2lbs.

tonyg41

Awards
First off, Welcome to AM! :)

Second and it maybe something you don't wanna hear.. Don't even think about running Halodrol without you getting your training/diet/rest together.. Just no reason to be at 25%bf, you need to re-evaluate and do a complete overhaul on your training and eating patterns..
well its like i said im a nut so if i dont post for a week or so u will know what happened to me:head:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well its like i said im a nut so if i dont post for a week or so u will know what happened to me:head:
Well here is my official Farewell to your hello. Your only 19... why in the **** are you planning on taking this??? Do some reading before you even think this. Also hope your happy with your size and whatnot... cause NOTHING is DEFINATELY happing after this.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PLEASE God... Make this thread go away.

Everywhere in this thread needs a :gotsearch

Adams

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude i didnt even have to finish reading your post to say this so hear it...... YOUR 19! DONT TAKE THIS YET!

not trying to turn you aweay from the board cause if you ever plan on doing any of this then this is exactly where you need to be to do your homework. plus learn good diet and excersize regiments.

but you need to read the rules. you are not to discuss taking anabolics whatsoever till your 21.

you really need to look at your diet and put some more time (at least the 2 years till your 21) working out before you even think about taking this.

at your age your body is still pumping out hormones and should be able to make wonderous gains without the help of extra steroids. take advantage of this while you can.

go buy some good CEE and maybe an NO product and some other stuff to help you cut and then get back to us in a couple years.:thumbsup:

cmpbnd

Awards
are there any real lifters on this forum besides bigpete?????

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are pretty dense I must say... There are TONS of people here you could learn from. Lots of intelligence, and knowledge about training/nutrition/and oh yes anabolics. But you are instead taking a defensive stance against all, because we mess with you. Instead, why not shut the **** up, read a bit, do some listening, and ask questions? I doesnt take very long to get a good grasp on it all when reading what goes on here from day to day.

Or if you like you can grab your security blanket, sit in the corner, and hope the bad men go away.

Adams

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are pretty dense I must say... There are TONS of people here you could learn from. Lots of intelligence, and knowledge about training/nutrition/and oh yes anabolics. But you are instead taking a defensive stance against all, because we mess with you. Instead, why not shut the **** up, read a bit, do some listening, and ask questions? I doesnt take very long to get a good grasp on it all when reading what goes on here from day to day.

Or if you like you can grab your security blanket, sit in the corner, and hope the bad men go away.

Adams
LMAO :toofunny:
thanks Adams, i was holding it in. in fact i had about as much as you had written there then erased it all and just put yes, figured hed feel stupid enough just with that, although i wonder if stupid is like morphine, the more you got the more you you want?

tonyg41

Awards
i was kidding i just wanted to see everyones responses and see how serious they would get i guess i will hold off a few months but honestly i dont think a year and half will make a huge difference in taking this but im gonna get my routine and diet in full gear before i start the halodrol but i am gonna take the other two products next week thanks for everyones imput it will be greatly considered

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the props, but I'm sure I can learn something from someone who only trained 5yrs compared to my 16.. Each one teach one, that's how I see it on this board.. ;)

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
well, we will all give you a hard time if you are asking for it. all of the guys in this forum are very serious about their training and nutrition including myself. that is the reason we come here instead of some retarded site like bb.com. Read a lot bro, that is what I did before I did anything with anabolics. I am a lot bigger than most my size(6'4, 250 at around 13%, YAY) because of the help of the guys on this board. Just listen to them because they know what they are talking about vs. the other site.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
well, we will all give you a hard time if you are asking for it. all of the guys in this forum are very serious about their training and nutrition including myself. that is the reason we come here instead of some retarded site like bb.com. Read a lot bro, that is what I did before I did anything with anabolics. I am a lot bigger than most my size(6'4, 250 at around 13%, YAY) because of the help of the guys on this board. Just listen to them because they know what they are talking about vs. the other site.
nicely put, YNJ. You got rep'd!

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
why thank you milly! I shall reward you with a invisible protein shake, here you go...............