This got my blood boiling pretty good.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
There's alot of things I can say as well as what I would like to do to this kind of scum but I will refrain but be advised I don't care where anyone stands in regard to politics but if you're not keen on the Military or the freedom everyone that has served has and is currently providing than fall by the wayside regardless. Please read and you'll see why someone needs to be brought up on charges of treason. For the record I've been at the rallies in Berzerkly to support my fellow Marines, code pink members don't like me one bit and I let them painfully and clearly know that.

BLACKFIVE: Your son deserved to die in Iraq if he was stupid enough to go over there.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
I think that lady should be have been pulled off to the side by her hair, then beaten...

People today allow far too much to happen and be said. That is disgusting, she should be made to look like she talks.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What a bitch..

I guess I deserve to die when I go over..

Oh well...

Is this really how half of America feels?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What a bitch..

I guess I deserve to die when I go over..

Oh well...

Is this really how half of America feels?
That's definitely not how half of America feels. Absolutely not.

This is one crazy bitch.

Want to blame someone? Go talk to your elected officials and tell them you don't support their foreign policy. Ragging on soldiers who risk their lives every day doing their jobs to serve the country.. Not at all acceptable.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's definitely not how half of America feels. Absolutely not.

This is one crazy bitch.
I sure hope it is one crazy bitch lol..

Sad thing is, I know a few guys who feel like she does..

They dont know im in the military or my political views, so.. They yap their trap and I wanna strangle em..

I thought all liberals thought like she did? No?
lol jk :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I really cannot put together a response that fully expresses my absolute disgust for the actions of Jodie Evans depicted in that article. Well, I suppose I could but it would be riddled with explicatives and in all CAPS for effect.

You can have your opinions about a conflict that differ from others, and that's fine. But for someone to say, "Your son deserved to die in Iraq if he was stupid enough to go over there,” at all is just disgusting. How does that statement support the troops?

From Codepink's website:

CODEPINK is a women-initiated grassroots peace and social justice movement working to end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, stop new wars, and redirect our resources into healthcare, education, green jobs and other life-affirming activities. CODEPINK rejects foreign policies based on domination and aggression, and instead calls for policies based on diplomacy, compassion and a commitment to international law. With an emphasis on joy and humor, CODEPINK women and men seek to activate, amplify and inspire a community of peacemakers through creative campaigns and a commitment to non-violence.
Now I know that many things can be taken out of context but her statement does not appear to be life-affirming and I am not laughing.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
Wow. I really cannot put together a response that fully expresses my absolute disgust for the actions of Jodie Evans depicted in that article. Well, I suppose I could but it would be riddled with explicatives and in all CAPS for effect.

You can have your opinions about a conflict that differ from others, and that's fine. But for someone to say, "Your son deserved to die in Iraq if he was stupid enough to go over there,” at all is just disgusting. How does that statement support the troops?

From Codepink's website:

Now I know that many things can be taken out of context but her statement does not appear to be life-affirming and I am not laughing.
I would find joy and humor in doing a few things... lets fly her to the war and strap her to the front of a Bradly :D

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I had to share this, but I encourage everyone as much as this thread could get heated and I'm pretty sure a majority of fellow AM members feel the same way I do, regardless of where you stand remain tactful....I would hate to have anyone that backs me up get banned from a topic I post, I would feel fully accountable and terrible.

:usaribbon:

I am addressing a letter to the disgraceful CA. attorney Gen. Jerry Brown's office, I plan on making perfectly clear my absolute disdain and disgust in regards to him taking money from such a unpopular and disgusting organization as well as not at all surprised he would at all associate with such a group as well as letting him know there's no chance in hell I will vote for him. I also plan writing to Meg Whitman in support of her and to notify her of the actions of this group....if she already isn't aware.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I am addressing a letter to the disgraceful CA. attorney Gen. Jerry Brown's office, I plan on making perfectly clear my absolute disdain and disgust in regards to him taking money from such a unpopular and disgusting organization as well as not at all surprised he would at all associate with such a group as well as letting him know there's no chance in hell I will vote for him. I also plan writing to Meg Whitman in support of her and to notify her of the actions of this group....if she already isn't aware.
If more people acted like you instead of simply kicking and screaming I think we would all be better off. Elected officials would have more respect for their constituents' opinions and their office. :box:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Come on. Generalize much?

One very confused and ignorant woman does not equal groups of individuals
totally agree with this statement. There are many of crazy people, but THIS woman needs to get a life. I watched a video of her where a man was interviewing her asking her questions about the protest. It went something like this:
"You are sure making a great protest in front of this Marine recruiting station"
"Yes these horrible warmongers need to be taught a lesson. All they do is kill innocent people. We need to stop them from everything they are doing."
"You know it sure is great that we live in a nation that allows us to express our views right?
"Yes this is what makes America great! We are able to give these Marine scum our opinions on THEM and what THEY do!"
"You know it's also a good thing that there are people who are out there giving their all making people like us able to protest."
"Oh I know I always thank God for those people who help us keep these liberties"
the reporter looks at her in confusion and with a smile...
"Yeah it's a good thing there are men and women who give their lives to make us free right? willing to sacrifice all to protect our civil liberties."
"Oh yes! Thank God for those people." says the clueless Code Pink moron!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Well said AE14 and Army Guy. This in IMO could be a liberal agenda but don't generalize how everyone in a specific demographic feels. I live in probably the most demographically diversified location on the planet ( the Bay Area, CA ) I have friends who are liberals, muslims....I have no feminist friends and I'm okay with that. My liberal friends as well as a meeting liberals who absolutely love the Military but they hate the concept of combat as an option and I have a couple of Muslim friends who where adamant about killing Saddam/freeing Iraq as well as Killing OBL and the Taliban but in there eye's we're doing it all wrong.

Code Pink is bat**** crazy bottom line....I'm trying to point out that why hasn't anyone actually looked into investigating them for treason ?

BTW Army Guy brought up something that is just great and here's a link to what he's talking about....I put the link up around the board awhile back.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-march-10-2008/marines-in-berkeley

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just liberals, feminists, and muslims.
Not all liberals feel that way, myself included. These days any idiot with a keyboard can create a "blog" and pass it off as journalism, hence that website.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I don't really care what that lady thinks

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
Come on. Generalize much?

One very confused and ignorant woman does not equal groups of individuals
I keed...well partially lol.

Dry sarcasm is all, but I dont think it carries well on the internet :deal:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Well said AE14 and Army Guy. This in IMO could be a liberal agenda but don't generalize how everyone in a specific demographic feels. I live in probably the most demographically diversified location on the planet ( the Bay Area, CA ) I have friends who are liberals, muslims....I have no feminist friends and I'm okay with that. My liberal friends as well as a meeting liberals who absolutely love the Military but they hate the concept of combat as an option and I have a couple of Muslim friends who where adamant about killing Saddam/freeing Iraq as well as Killing OBL and the Taliban but in there eye's we're doing it all wrong.

Code Pink is bat**** crazy bottom line....I'm trying to point out that why hasn't anyone actually looked into investigating them for treason ?

BTW Army Guy brought up something that is just great and here's a link to what he's talking about....I put the link up around the board awhile back.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-march-10-2008/marines-in-berkeley
great post my friend!!!

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
I hate that "those people" have such a loud voice that they create this pseudo idea that the majority of people think like her.
I hate this **** soo much.