This cut sponsored by iForce: Vrob reduces with Dexaprine and T-33

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's funny cause I bought two used bikes at garage sales last year and planned to use them for some good outdoors cardio but...have still not used them yet.

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
It's funny cause I bought two used bikes at garage sales last year and planned to use them for some good outdoors cardio but...have still not used them yet.
I avoided 6 months of cool weather here. Temps hit 100 degrees and like a FOOL I'm out in it, exercising.

:firedevil:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I was just talking to my wife yesterday about picking up a cheap bike. I want to ride to the gym and use it for things like going to the post office. I drive a Dodge, so I'll make my money back in gas saved in no time :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL. I was just talking to my wife yesterday about picking up a cheap bike. I want to ride to the gym and use it for things like going to the post office. I drive a Dodge, so I'll make my money back in gas saved in no time :lol:
finally got rid of the studebaker, eh.

welcome to AM rob!:bigok:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can honestly say that I don't even know what a Studebaker is...:D

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
The few times I rode my bike to the gym I LOVED it. It took the place of warmup cardio and parking was much easier.

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
This weekend was for time off. I didn't do crap Sunday or Monday.
Today was 45 minutes outside on the bike; I decided to share the bike and my GPS unit.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The few times I rode my bike to the gym I LOVED it. It took the place of warmup cardio and parking was much easier.
I just looked up the distance from my house to the gym. It's 7.5 miles. I think that might be a little far for just some warm up cardio. Maybe I can toss my bike in my truck and park a little closer...or I can just sack up and try it!

That's a neat setup there. I can't lie though I Lol'd when I saw how raised the seat was for your 6'4 frame.
Weird. The first thing I thought of was how the seat would be about shoulder level on me...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were they that unreliable? I like the body on them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Were they that unreliable? I like the body on them.
honestly don't know how that saying got started. but studebakers was how we refered to tennis shoes, lol.:amish:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have i really not subbed to your log on this site until now... Im liking that vintage truck.

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
One month update

I started off well and lost 6 pounds in the first 2 weeks of May.
Then was a lazy **** and gained a pound next 2 weeks. So after a month I'm a net loss of 4, about half of what I'd hoped to lose. Crap.

I'll keep this going in June with a better focus and motivation. Maybe THIS month I can get that 8lb loss I want.

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
That's a neat setup there. I can't lie though I Lol'd when I saw how raised the seat was for your 6'4 frame.
Weird. The first thing I thought of was how the seat would be about shoulder level on me...
I'll admit, being tall is kind of awesome. :) But I pay for it when I need STUFF- like shoes or pants or a bike. :frustrate
I had to order an XL frame with a super extra long seatpost. The handle bars are extra wide. Most of the parts are heavyduty to support my weight (average mountain biker goes about 175lbs).

I just looked up the distance from my house to the gym. It's 7.5 miles. I think that might be a little far for just some warm up cardio. Maybe I can toss my bike in my truck and park a little closer...or I can just sack up and try it!
7.5 miles each way is a haul. If the weather is nice tho, give it a shot! Just not on leg day. :laugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol, nice words of wisdom, rob!:laugh:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started off well and lost 6 pounds in the first 2 weeks of May.
Then was a lazy **** and gained a pound next 2 weeks. So after a month I'm a net loss of 4, about half of what I'd hoped to lose. Crap.

I'll keep this going in June with a better focus and motivation. Maybe THIS month I can get that 8lb loss I want.
4lbs a month is a HUGE improvement man, don't be down because of that. 1 pound a week is all you should really want, but what really matters here is you made progress and are only bettering your health!

Mike

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4lbs a month is a HUGE improvement man, don't be down because of that. 1 pound a week is all you should really want, but what really matters here is you made progress and are only bettering your health!

Mike
well said, Rob your a powerful dude, and with this kind of steady weight loss your physique will really transform quickly along with the muscle it seems your adding as youve gotten quite a bit stronger over your logs that Ive followed.

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
Week update

I was consistent with cardio on the bike- I got 45 minutes around the neighborhood 3 times last week. Gym time suffered a little, I made it in twice.

Been rocking the Dexaprine before each cardio, and once for the gym. Its becoming clear that I need to be DOING something on Dexaprine. It is OMG fantastic for cardio- perfect energy and mood level. As part of a stack, it would be great for the gym (I think...I will add creatine back in. Right now I'm leaning towards NeoVar, Dexaprine, and Body Octane.). Taking Dexaprine at work is fine- that energy keeps me awake and focused. But using it for say, errands or shopping, isn't so good; I feel like I'm on too much of a hurry and every red light and checkout line makes me want to kill.
So for now, my thoughts on the product are this: "Great for the gym, not a good stimm for daily use."

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was consistent with cardio on the bike- I got 45 minutes around the neighborhood 3 times last week. Gym time suffered a little, I made it in twice.

Been rocking the Dexaprine before each cardio, and once for the gym. Its becoming clear that I need to be DOING something on Dexaprine. It is OMG fantastic for cardio- perfect energy and mood level. As part of a stack, it would be great for the gym (I think...I will add creatine back in. Right now I'm leaning towards NeoVar, Dexaprine, and Body Octane.). Taking Dexaprine at work is fine- that energy keeps me awake and focused. But using it for say, errands or shopping, isn't so good; I feel like I'm on too much of a hurry and every red light and checkout line makes me want to kill.
So for now, my thoughts on the product are this: "Great for the gym, not a good stimm for daily use."
Reading your post, you are making me even more and more excited for my next contest prep when I run this exclusively!

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting note on the daily use. at least you're having some good cardio sessions! Doing it in that heat has got to be killer though.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that AN desert heat cannot be fun!

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
Reading your post, you are making me even more and more excited for my next contest prep when I run this exclusively!

Mike
AWESOME STUFF. But heed my advice about the mood. :) For daily use it might need to be stacked with PEA or GABA.

interesting note on the daily use. at least you're having some good cardio sessions! Doing it in that heat has got to be killer though.
Ya that AN desert heat cannot be fun!
Slow ride today took 50 minutes, and a few very half assed swings at the tire. :) Heat kinda kicked my butt today.

Biker wisdom: the body reacts to exercise in the heat by adjusting blood levels (forgive me, I forget the details). So I need to suffer through this now if I want to ride outside this summer. These rides in the afternoon will make my morning trail rides do-able.

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
I'm motivated to do work this week (work week- its a Rob schedule! :D ).

Gym yesterday and cardio today. So thats 2 out of 8 days. If I can get all 8, and stay away from the BS food, I should get squeak into the high 260s on the scale.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Gym yesterday and cardio today. So thats 2 out of 8 days. If I can get all 8, and stay away from the BS food, I should get squeak into the high 260s on the scale.
Stay focused!!!! :)

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards

5 for 8 so far; 2 cardio and 3 days in the gym.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rob, you will undoubtedly be a beta tester (along with Jeff) when we release our competing product down the line. It will be great to have a seasoned stim junky on board to let Bill know how he is doing :)

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
Rob, you will undoubtedly be a beta tester (along with Jeff) when we release our competing product down the line. It will be great to have a seasoned stim junky on board to let Bill know how he is doing :)
I'm already quivering with joy. :D

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great log here.solid updates with great insight and info here.

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
great log here.solid updates with great insight and info here.
Aaaaand I owe an apology for not posting here for a week. I've been busy and my mind was incredibly pre-occupied.

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
5 for 8 so far; 2 cardio and 3 days in the gym.
I made this goal of 8/8, but I immediately fell apart and only did like 2 of the next 5. The good news- I'm down another few pounds. Nothing huge but I'm pleased with baby steps. It seems to be coming off the right places; my belly is looking flatter, there is a bit less jiggle these days.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Less jiggle is always a positive direction at any weight!

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
Final review

Time to put this one to bed.

IMO no pill (at least not OTC) will burn fat. A fat burner, in general, is full of stimms that give you the energy to get your ass to the gym to train. Some new products will have ingredients to curb appetite, and might even have some goodies to make you happy and feel better about your diet.
Dexaprine is an interesting animal. Its an absolute WIN on quality of energy; the duration faded after about a month of use, but it started at 6 hours with a pretty fast taper (not a crash). Note- quite a few times, I only used half a tab. Same wonderful intensity, but half the duration. Niiiiice.
For me, the mental aspects were…different.
1. starts with an mild increase in aggression that builds over use to moderate increase; almost 'pick a fight' feeling
2. brain gets busy. Difficult to focus on one task, lots of planning
3. its real tough to sit still and do one thing- like watch tv.
4. all these work together to make it great for cardio. Absolutely perfect level of energy for cardio.
5. appetite- mild suppression, nothing huge, but noticeable

The drawbacks- It took a while, but I got used to the stimms, like with any product. Just needs to be cycled after a few weeks of use.
Another item of note- I learned when NOT to take Dexaprine. Its fine at work where I need to be awake and focused. And its good for the gym. But its not so good for shopping, lol. I found myself feeling a little paranoid in traffic, and about to explode waiting in line at the grocery store. Dexaprine needs an outlet.

Results: Using Dexaprine, gym (for weights or cardio) about 5x a week, and a decent diet, I lost a pound a week. That works fine for me as I can tell a lot of that came right off my waist; shirts look better and pants fit looser. :D

Last word: Its not for daily use, but Dexaprine is awesome. I’ll be buying more for sure. Thanks again to iForce, KingJames and VaughT for letting me log it.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That a good sum of your results, good log as usual Rob!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you think Dexaprine would work with a 5 on 2 off dosing scheme (I don't like stims 7 days a week)? I'm ALWAYS hungry anything that says it blunts appetite intrigues me :D

velocityrob

velocityrob

Awards
That a good sum of your results, good log as usual Rob!
Thanks man! (Thanks for hanging on after you changed jobs :) )

How do you think Dexaprine would work with a 5 on 2 off dosing scheme (I don't like stims 7 days a week)? I'm ALWAYS hungry anything that says it blunts appetite intrigues me :D
I think taking the weekends off is a great idea. I found my mood was worse when I was 'out and about', taking the weekend off would probably help to avoid a lot of that.